Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:42 pm
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf
Cornelius Steele

"I can hear the thoughts of everybody out side."
*The Shadow Knight says.*
"So many voices are disapearing, so many dying..."

"Is Aileen among them?"
*Aidar asks. His voice and manner is calm, but everybody knows that inside, he is really screaming.*

"No."
*The shadow knight answers.*
"But she is giving off a ver strong feeling of mortal terror. The rest of our friends are also alive... I'm not sure, but there seems to be something wrong with Darkfrost... I'm not sure, but her thoughts are very faint and weak... it could just be that she's really far away, I'm just barely picking up her thoughts..."

"Aileen..."
*Aidar growls, looking back over his left shoulder at the wall.*
"Ah jus wish Ah knew wha be happinin oot there..."

Veronica: Wish granted, the Balrog Aileen and fell into a fissure. Balrog fell in lava all lord of the rings/ twilight style While Homac caught Aileen. They're-

Awakened by violent shaking and the the sound of Zudhred arguing with his son, Sha roused himself to find that he was in less pain than befor and most of his wounds gone. He glared angrily at Zudhred and Aidar as he tried to piece together what the argument was about. Apparently, they were no longer out side but they were underneath something and there seemed to be some sort of storm raging outside. Could it be that Tyrius has already been beaten? He glanced over the group and was dismayed to not find Mina among them and that they appeared to be trapped under what ever is covering them without a supply of air and that they would eventually run out. the threat of suffocation didn't bother him too much, as he had been in a similar situation before, but what did bother him was that Mina was nowhere to be seen. He was about to get up and speak, when Aidar broke the silence silence and spoke of leaving and braving the storm, anyway, which meant he's be able to search for Mina. The next things that Cornelius and Veronica said riled him.
"Where is Mina?"
Sha asked, jumping to his feet and cutting off veronica.
"Don't tell me you left her behind? If you want to hide from the storm in here like rats, then I will do what you will not. I will go out there. No, keep your opinions to yourself!"

He could take that Aidar wanted to stop him again. "My life is do with it what I please, and don't you dare stop me again. Either of you." He shot a withering stare at Zudhred before he attempted to make his way back outside, only to find his progress blocked by the dome. "Release me now...or else!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:06 pm
sha312
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf
Cornelius Steele

"I can hear the thoughts of everybody out side."
*The Shadow Knight says.*
"So many voices are disapearing, so many dying..."

"Is Aileen among them?"
*Aidar asks. His voice and manner is calm, but everybody knows that inside, he is really screaming.*

"No."
"But she is giving off a ver strong feeling of mortal terror. The rest of our friends are also alive... I'm not sure, but there seems to be something wrong with Darkfrost... I'm not sure, but her thoughts are very faint and weak... it could just be that she's really far away, I'm just barely picking up her thoughts..."

"Aileen..."

Veronica: Wish granted, the Balrog Aileen and fell into a fissure. Balrog fell in lava all lord of the rings/ twilight style While Homac caught Aileen. They're-

Awakened by violent shaking and the the sound of Zudhred arguing with his son, Sha roused himself to find that he was in less pain than befor and most of his wounds gone. He glared angrily at Zudhred and Aidar as he tried to piece together what the argument was about. Apparently, they were no longer out side but they were underneath something and there seemed to be some sort of storm raging outside. Could it be that Tyrius has already been beaten? He glanced over the group and was dismayed to not find Mina among them and that they appeared to be trapped under what ever is covering them without a supply of air and that they would eventually run out. the threat of suffocation didn't bother him too much, as he had been in a similar situation before, but what did bother him was that Mina was nowhere to be seen. He was about to get up and speak, when Aidar broke the silence silence and spoke of leaving and braving the storm, anyway, which meant he's be able to search for Mina. The next things that Cornelius and Veronica said riled him.
"Where is Mina?"
"Don't tell me you left her behind? If you want to hide from the storm in here like rats, then I will do what you will not. I will go out there. No, keep your opinions to yourself!"

He could take that Aidar wanted to stop him again. "My life is do with it what I please, and don't you dare stop me again. Either of you." He shot a withering stare at Zudhred before he attempted to make his way back outside, only to find his progress blocked by the dome. "Release me now...or else!"

"Nobody's holding you by the arm, here."
*replies.*
You're free to leave and die out there, whenever you want. If you can get through that wall... good luck with that..."
*Erinys then sits down next to his dad and folding his arms behind his head leans back against the wall of the dome.*

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:20 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7
* Everything slows down, almost to a stop. Homac falls along with Aileen catching her then teleporting away to a safer area as thi ngs resume to there normal speed as homac starts panting.*

"Homac!"
*Aileen cries, clinging to the young catman, trembling and whimpering with her face burried in his chest.*

*A huge ball of blue hellfire falling from the sky descends directly upon the two.*

*Aileen looks up and sees the blue fire falling upon them at the last moment and quickly shoves Homac away from her.*

*The fireball crashes down on Aileen and violently explodes, sending Homac flying.*

*Aileen lets out a horrible scream as she is engulfed burning blue hellfire that destoyes all her cloths, burns her bald, and crisps the fleash of her bones. As the fire disipates, she falls to her knees, no longer able to stand and whimpers in pain.*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:49 pm
Burning Icebitch
VanessaXross
sha312
Burning Icewolf
Cornelius Steele

"No."

"Aileen..."

"Where is Mina?"

*Aileen lets out a horrible screams as she is engulfed burning blue hellfire that destroys all her cloths, burns her bald, and crisps the flesh of her bones. As the fire dissipates, she falls to her knees, no longer able to stand and whimpers in pain.*

"Ye seem tae have forgotten tha Mina snatched the silverite from Tyrius an fled intae the woods tae hide it."
*Aidar answers Sha.*
"I would nae worry tae much aboot-"
*Aidar's ears suddenly perk up and he turns his head to look over his left shoulder and looks right right at the wall of volcanic rock behind him and his keen ears pick up Aileen's screams*
"AILEEN!!!!" scream
*Aidar screams in panic as he turns, his silver aura flaring, and begins to beat against the wall with both his fists, causing the blade of his gauntlet to scrape against it and create sparks in the process. He then twists his torso and pulls his right first back, before sending it forward in a powerful punch that shakes the whole dome and and makes it echo with a loud BOOM! As he throws the punch, he twists his body left and pulls his other hand back and throws another punch as her brings back his right first for another punch, and another and another. Right, left, right, left, angain and agian; making the domes shake. dust and fragments fall from the roof and cracks begin to form at the point of impact.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:55 pm
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
sha312
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf

"Aileen..."

"Where is Mina?"

*Aileen lets out a horrible screams as she is engulfed burning blue hellfire that destroys all her cloths, burns her bald, and crisps the flesh of her bones. As the fire dissipates, she falls to her knees, no longer able to stand and whimpers in pain.*

"Ye seem tae have forgotten tha Mina snatched the silverite from Tyrius an fled intae the woods tae hide it."
*Aidar answers Sha.*
*Aidar's ears suddenly perk up and he turns his head to look over his left shoulder and looks right right at the wall of volcanic rock behind him and his keen ears pick up Aileen's screams*
"AILEEN!!!!" scream
*Aidar screams in panic as he turns, his silver aura flaring, and begins to beat against the wall with both his fists, causing the blade of his gauntlet to scrape against it and create sparks in the process. He then twists his torso and pulls his right first back, before sending it forward in a powerful punch that shakes the whole dome and and makes it echo with a loud BOOM! As he throws the punch, he twists his body left and pulls his other hand back and throws another punch as her brings back his right first for another punch, and another and another. Right, left, right, left, angain and agian; making the domes shake. dust and fragments fall from the roof and cracks begin to form at the point of impact.*

*Zudhred awakes to the sound of Aileen screaming in the distance on the other side of the dome and sees the Burning Icewolf attack the wall. Jumping to his feet, he immediately wraps his arms round the Burning Icewolf's waist from behind and and tries to pull him away from the wall.*
"Jarlson!"
*He cries.*
"What do you think you're doing you fool? We have no idea what's on the other side of that wall!"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:08 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
sha312
VanessaXross

"Where is Mina?"

*Aidar answers Sha.*
"AILEEN!!!!" scream

*Zudhred awakes to the sound of Aileen screaming in the distance on the other side of the dome and sees the Burning Icewolf attack the wall. Jumping to his feet, he immediately wraps his arms round the Burning Icewolf's waist from behind and and tries to pull him away from the wall.*
"Jarlson!"
*He cries.*
"What do you think you're doing you fool? We have no idea what's on the other side of that wall!"

*Aidar strikes Zudhred in the face with the back of his right elbow as he pulls back for another punch.*
"Get offa me!"
*He barks.*
*Ah'll move time, itself tae save er, if ah have tae!"
*And with those words, he punches through the wall with a loud crumbling *THUNK!*, before immediately pulling his arm from the whole with a loud whimpering yelp and flailing his arm, flinging splashes of lava to and fro from his melting fingers, while more lava rushes in through the hole.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:13 pm
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
sha312

"Where is Mina?"

*Aidar answers Sha.*
"AILEEN!!!!" scream

"Jarlson!"
*He cries.*

*Aidar strikes Zudhred in the face with the back of his right elbow as he pulls back for another punch.*
"Get offa me!"
*He barks.*
*And with those words, he punches through the wall with a loud crumbling *THUNK!*, before immediately pulling his arm from the whole with a loud whimpering yelp and flailing his arm, flinging splashes of lava to and fro from his melting fingers, while more lava rushes in through the hole.*

"IDIOT!"
*Zudred says as he blasts the burning Icewolf's hand with a freezing beam. he then blasts the hole, freezing the lava.*
"I tried to warn you, but you wouldn't listen! You may be able to generate fire, but your flesh still has a melting point!"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:20 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch

*Aidar answers Sha.*
"AILEEN!!!!" scream

"Jarlson!"
*He cries.*

"Get offa me!"
*He barks.*

"IDIOT!"
*Zudred says as he blasts the burning Icewolf's hand with a freezing beam. he then blasts the hole, freezing the lava.*
"I tried to warn you, but you wouldn't listen! You may be able to generate fire, but your flesh still has a melting point!"

*Aidar turns to the shorter Lycan, cradling his arm.*
"Zudhred, ye heard her oot there, we have GOT tae save her!"
*Aidar cries in distress.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:27 pm
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf

*Aidar answers Sha.*
"AILEEN!!!!" scream

"Jarlson!"
*He cries.*

"Get offa me!"
*He barks.*

"IDIOT!"

*Zudhred looks down in thought.*
"I'm surprised to say this, dad, but I agree with Aidar."
*Erinys says.*
"That screaming is horrible, I wouldn't wish whatever is happening on her on anybody."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:38 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"Jarlson!"
*He cries.*

"Get offa me!"
*He barks.*

"IDIOT!"

"I'm surprised to say this, dad, but I agree with Aidar."
*Erinys says.*
"That screaming is horrible, I wouldn't wish whatever is happening on her on anybody."

"Di ye think yer Arctic Cannon can punch through that rock?"
*Aidar asks.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:28 am
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"Jarlson!"
*He cries.*

"Get offa me!"
*He barks.*

"IDIOT!"

"I I'm surprised to say this, dad, but I agree with Aidar."
*Erinys says.*

*Aidar asks.*

"I don't know."
*Zudhred answers. Judging from your arm, that's at least three to four feet of solid volcanic rock and although my Arctic cannon has a lot of force behind it, it is still essentially just a beam that freezes."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:31 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"IDIOT!"

*Erinys says.*

*Aidar asks.*

"I don't know."
*Zudhred answers. Judging from your arm, that's at least three to four feet of solid volcanic rock and although my Arctic cannon has a lot of force behind it, it is still essentially just a beam that freezes."

"She's an Icewolf, Zudhred. She be YER kin tae..."
*Aidar says.*
"We HAVE tae try!"  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:56 am
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"IDIOT!"

*Erinys says.*

*Aidar asks.*

"I don't know."

*Aidar says.*
"We HAVE tae try!"

"Alright..."
*Zudhred says, taking up a position in front of the wall that the Burning Icewolf had attacked.*
"All of you stand back!"
*Zudhred Twists his torso to point his left shoulder toward the wall and reaches both arms to his right side while holding his hands parallel to each other and curls his fingers at chest level with his left wrist straight and his right wrist bent, so that knuckles of his left hand are nearly touching the palm of his right (and steps his right foot back, bending his left knee forward, when on the ground). He then quickly gathers a vast amount of pinkish orange moonfire around his body. Once he has gathered enough, the moonfire forms into a pure ice blue sphere of lunar energy around his body and he thrusts both hands forward at the wall with them held at a 90-degree angle with his fingers spread, to fire a powerful blast of lunar energy. The result is a huge and powerful beam that emanates from his hands and body. The beam is a powerful torrent of tiny ice flakes that shoot with such force that they cut and can render flesh and armor into dust. the wall begins to crumble and the dome shakes as the beam slowly erodes at the rock, and then then he suddenly stops. Zudhred's arms drop and he hunches over, panting heavily.*
"It can't get through..."
*Zudhred gasps.*
"It's too weak... I'm going to have to put everything I have into this one... EVERYTHING!"
*Zudhred then burns with a in a huge bonfire of bright read moonfire and executes an even more powerful version of the Arctic Cannon that lasts twice as long and does twice as much damage. the beam is huge, as thick and Zudhred is tall, and vary rapid, hammering at the wall of rock with intense pressure and even making a trench in the ground. Little by little, it breaks through, boring a massive hole through the rock, and and then Zudhred stops and falls to his knees after getting nearly all the way through. He pants heavily and gasps for air , unable to move as he watches bits of the rock crumble a way and new lava rushes in.*
"*pant, pant, pant* That... *gasp, pant, pant, pant*... That was everything...*gasp, pant, pant* "Everything I had!" *gasp, pant, pant, pant, pant...*

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:05 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*Erinys says.*

*Aidar asks.*

"I don't know."

*Aidar says.*
"We HAVE tae try!"

"Alright..."
*Zudhred says, taking up a position in front of the wall that the Burning Icewolf had attacked.*
"All of you stand back!"
*Zudhred Twists his torso to point his left shoulder toward the wall and reaches both arms to his right side while holding his hands parallel to each other and curls his fingers at chest level with his left wrist straight and his right wrist bent, so that knuckles of his left hand are nearly touching the palm of his right (and steps his right foot back, bending his left knee forward, when on the ground). He then quickly gathers a vast amount of pinkish orange moonfire around his body. Once he has gathered enough, the moonfire forms into a pure ice blue sphere of lunar energy around his body and he thrusts both hands forward at the wall with them held at a 90-degree angle with his fingers spread, to fire a powerful blast of lunar energy. The result is a huge and powerful beam that emanates from his hands and body. The beam is a powerful torrent of tiny ice flakes that shoot with such force that they cut and can render flesh and armor into dust. the wall begins to crumble and the dome shakes as the beam slowly erodes at the rock, and then then he suddenly stops. Zudhred's arms drop and he hunches over, panting heavily.*
*Zudhred gasps.*
"It's too weak... I'm going to have to put everything I have into this one... EVERYTHING!"
*Zudhred then burns with a in a huge bonfire of bright read moonfire and executes an even more powerful version of the Arctic Cannon that lasts twice as long and does twice as much damage. the beam is huge, as thick and Zudhred is tall, and vary rapid, hammering at the wall of rock with intense pressure and even making a trench in the ground. Little by little, it breaks through, boring a massive hole through the rock, and and then Zudhred stops and falls to his knees after getting nearly all the way through. He pants heavily and gasps for air , unable to move as he watches bits of the rock crumble a way and new lava rushes in.*
"*pant, pant, pant* That... *gasp, pant, pant, pant*... That was everything...*gasp, pant, pant* "Everything I had!" *gasp, pant, pant, pant, pant...*

*Aidar quickly steps in front of Zudhred and uses his freeze breath to cool the lava, sealing up the hole.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:11 am
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*Erinys says.*

*Aidar asks.*

"I don't know."

*Aidar says.*
"We HAVE tae try!"

"Alright..."
"All of you stand back!"
*Zudhred gasps.*

*Aidar quickly steps in front of Zudhred and uses his freeze breath to cool the lava, sealing up the hole.*

"I'm going to try again!"
*Zudred gasps.*
"Father, no!"
*Erinys gasps.*

Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games