Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:39 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch

"As if Ah would EVER join ye, le alone allow ye tae even TOUCH me in THAT way!"
*Aileen snarls, tossing aside the chunk of meat in her hand and discarding her remaining gauntlet. She then asumes a much more agressive stand with her arms open and her claws ready.*
"Ah can still smell me mother's blood on yer breath!!!"
*She screams.*
Me mother, me father, ME WHOLE FAMILY!!!! Ah'm gonna put ye in the grave that should o been mine, along with em, all those years ago!"
*homac digs his way out of the pile and see's and hear tyrius hitting on aileen, but grins when she see's her tear his face, then him and two other clones appear behind aileen ready to fight.*

*Tyrius's face twists with rage.*
"How DARE she mark ME, like THIS!!!" stressed
*He thinks to himself.*
"So, It is revenge, your after!?"
*Tyrius asks, still clutching his jaws.*
"I thought I recognized the smell of your blood... I remember your mother... a beautiful woman with golden hair, like your fur... Last I saw her, she was laying on an alter, her heart pierced by a silver dagger and three cracked crystal balls laying around her head. She may have been dead ut her blod was still alive and it was the most delicious out of that whole feast of bodies piled up around the alter!"

*Aileen notices Homac's presence, finding a bit of comfort in knowing that he is there, but keeps her senses focused on Tyrius, not leaving him even for a second.... Watching every movement, hearing every sound, focusing intently on his revolting stench.*

"I assure you, it wasn't personal..."
*Tyrius says.*
*I had been malnourished for over seven thousand years... I needed to FEED!"
"I did nothing to harm your family, or any of the other Icewolves I consumed, they were already dead. If one want revenge the slaughter of an amial solen from them, they should blame the butherer who killed it not the man it was unwittingly served to..."
*Tyrius stands at his full height and lets his hand fall from his mutilated face.*
"But if you still wish to take your revenge on me... At the cost of the lives of ALL your people... Then, SO BE IT!!!!"
*And with those words, Tyrius transforms into his Blood of the Dragon form and swings a powerful hay maker at Aileen's neck to decapitate her.*

*Aileen flips ofer the the wild swing of tyriuses arm and landing on his shoulders and flips off behind him, but not before stabbing her left foot into his back and hooking her claws around Tyrius's left shoulder blade bone, pulling it out with the jump. She then lands on all fours behind him and turning about, she uses her right foot to sweep his legs out from under him, causing him to fall onto his back. As Tyrius falls, Aileen then steps to his right side and pinning his wing, beneath her left foot, raises her right leg high into the air.*
"Is tha the bes tha ye can di, hamburger face?"
*She asks, bringing her leg down, in a vicious scythe kick# to eviscerate him.*

#Ooc: The scythe kick is another attack from the Icewolves's Crafanc llafn-dant fighting style. It is basically an axe kick, performed with the toes extended, instead of the heal, for the puropose of slashing with the claws on the toes.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:04 pm
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch

"As if Ah would EVER join ye, le alone allow ye tae even TOUCH me in THAT way!"
*Aileen snarls, tossing aside the chunk of meat in her hand and discarding her remaining gauntlet. She then asumes a much more agressive stand with her arms open and her claws ready.*
"Ah can still smell me mother's blood on yer breath!!!"
*She screams.*
Me mother, me father, ME WHOLE FAMILY!!!! Ah'm gonna put ye in the grave that should o been mine, along with em, all those years ago!"
*homac digs his way out of the pile and see's and hear tyrius hitting on aileen, but grins when she see's her tear his face, then him and two other clones appear behind aileen ready to fight.*

*He thinks to himself.*
"I thought I recognized the smell of your blood... I remember your mother... a beautiful woman with golden hair, like your fur... Last I saw her, she was laying on an alter, her heart pierced by a silver dagger and three cracked crystal balls laying around her head. She may have been dead ut her blod was still alive and it was the most delicious out of that whole feast of bodies piled up around the alter!"

*Aileen notices Homac's presence, finding a bit of comfort in knowing that he is there, but keeps her senses focused on Tyrius, not leaving him even for a second.... Watching every movement, hearing every sound, focusing intently on his revolting stench.*

*Tyrius says.*
"I did nothing to harm your family, or any of the other Icewolves I consumed, they were already dead. If one want revenge the slaughter of an amial solen from them, they should blame the butherer who killed it not the man it was unwittingly served to..."
*Tyrius stands at his full height and lets his hand fall from his mutilated face.*
"But if you still wish to take your revenge on me... At the cost of the lives of ALL your people... Then, SO BE IT!!!!"
*And with those words, Tyrius transforms into his Blood of the Dragon form and swings a powerful hay maker at Aileen's neck to decapitate her.*

*Aileen flips ofer the the wild swing of tyriuses arm and landing on his shoulders and flips off behind him, but not before stabbing her left foot into his back and hooking her claws around Tyrius's left shoulder blade bone, pulling it out with the jump. She then lands on all fours behind him and turning about, she uses her right foot to sweep his legs out from under him, causing him to fall onto his back. As Tyrius falls, Aileen then steps to his right side and pinning his wing, beneath her left foot, raises her right leg high into the air.*

*Tyrius hisses angrily at Aileen's words and as he feel's his belly spill open he disperses into a swarm of bats to reform behind Aileen.*  

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:08 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*He thinks to himself.*

*Tyrius says.*

*Tyrius hisses angrily at Aileen's words and as he feel's his belly spill open he disperses into a swarm of bats to reform behind Aileen.*

"S^%T!"
*Aileen curses the bats fly about her. looking around she spots Tyrius's severed cheek turn into a bat, which she promptly pounces on and devours.*
"tha's one part o ye, ye will NEA be gettin back!"
*She says, wiping the blood from her mouth with the back of her right hand.*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:29 pm
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*He thinks to himself.*

*Tyrius says.*

"S^%T!"
*Aileen curses the bats fly about her. looking around she spots Tyrius's severed cheek turn into a bat, which she promptly pounces on and devours.*
"Tha's one part o ye, ye will NEA be gettin back!"

"Hamburger face!?"
*Tyrius hisses, reforming in his normal state, his cheek still missing.*
"HAMBURGER FACE!?!"
*Tyrius's aura blazes and flares violently and ha shakes with fury.*
"HOW DARE YOU, A LOWLY MANGY DOG SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT!!?
I OFFERED YOU THE CHANCE TO SAVE YOUR PEOPLE AND RULE OVER ALL CREATION AT ME SIDE, AND YOU JUST THREW IT ALL AWAY, OF SOMETHING AS TRIVIAL AS REVENGE!? I WASN'T EVEN RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PLIGHT I WAS LOCKED IN A TOMB! A verminous b i t c h like you is too wild to tame! You are not worthy to be my Queen! Instead of having you as a woman, I had your mother... AS A SNACK!!!!"
*Tyrius again takes his Blood of the Dragon form and thrusting out his left hand, proceeds to repeatedly fire Devil Cannons at Aileen, the recoil from each blast pushing his hand back and forcing him to thrust it forward again, each time.*

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:34 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*Tyrius says.*

"S^%T!"

"Hamburger face!?"
"HAMBURGER FACE!?!"
I OFFERED YOU THE CHANCE TO SAVE YOUR PEOPLE AND RULE OVER ALL CREATION AT MY SIDE, AND YOU JUST THREW IT ALL AWAY, OF SOMETHING AS TRIVIAL AS REVENGE!? I WASN'T EVEN RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PLIGHT I WAS LOCKED IN A TOMB! A verminous b i t c h like you is too wild to tame! You are not worthy to be my Queen! Instead of having you as a woman, I had your mother... AS A SNACK!!!!"
*Tyrius again takes his Blood of the Dragon form and thrusting out his left hand, proceeds to repeatedly fire Devil Cannons at Aileen, the recoil from each blast pushing his hand back and forcing him to thrust it forward again, each time.*

"Yes, jus like me mother, because tha's the ONLY way ye can ever get a woman!"
*Aileen taunts back, as she flips and leaps about, dodging the beams and the blasts of their impact.*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:42 pm
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*Tyrius says.*

"S^%T!"

"Hamburger face!?"
"HAMBURGER FACE!?!"
I OFFERED YOU THE CHANCE TO SAVE YOUR PEOPLE AND RULE OVER ALL CREATION AT MY SIDE, AND YOU JUST THREW IT ALL AWAY, OF SOMETHING AS TRIVIAL AS REVENGE!? I WASN'T EVEN RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PLIGHT I WAS LOCKED IN A TOMB! A verminous b i t c h like you is too wild to tame! You are not worthy to be my Queen! Instead of having you as a woman, I had your mother... AS A SNACK!!!!"

*Aileen taunts back, as she flips and leaps about, dodging the beams and the blasts of their impact.*

*Tyrius howls in rage*
"RRRRRAAAARGH!!!! I've had MANY women!... my entire bed chamber is FILLED WITH THEM!!!"
*Tyrius then burns with a bright red aura and fires another two handed Super Devil Cannon.*

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:03 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"S^%T!"

"Hamburger face!?"
"HAMBURGER FACE!?!"

*Tyrius howls in rage*
"RRRRRAAAARGH!!!! I've had MANY women!... my entire bed chamber is FILLED WITH THEM!!!"
*Tyrius then burns with a bright red aura and fires another two handed Super Devil Cannon.*

"Uh oh..."
*Aileen mutters to herself, her cocky grin fading as she sees the massive beam headed her way. Quickly, she turns and runs and generatets a wall of ice in front of her, which she runs up and backflips off the top of just barely avoiding the beam, but not the insuing explosion. Caught in the blast, she is sent hurtling to the ground and tumbles for a bit, before getting to her feet, her lycanthropic healing factor already repairing the damage.*
"Tha was a close one..."
*She mutters to herself.*
"Ah need tae be more careful, try tae pradict his movements better, keep leadin him one... One slip up, and Ah've had it!"
*She quickly turns to Tyrius.*
"Full o women ye say?"
*Aileen taunts back.*
"Full o ones tha were already dead!"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:06 pm
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"S^%T!"

"Hamburger face!?"
"HAMBURGER FACE!?!"

*Tyrius howls in rage*

"Uh oh..."
*Aileen mutters to herself, her cocky grin fading as she sees the massive beam headed her way. Quickly, she turns and runs and generatets a wall of ice in front of her, which she runs up and backflips off the top of just barely avoiding the beam, but not the insuing explosion. Caught in the blast, she is sent hurtling to the ground and tumbles for a bit, before getting to her feet, her lycanthropic healing factor already repairing the damage.*
"Tha was a close one..."
"Ah need tae be more careful, try tae pradict his movements better, keep leadin him one... One slip up, and Ah've had it!"
"Full o women ye say?"
*Aileen taunts back.*

*Tyrius hisses through his teeth as he clenches them and shakes his right fist in anger*  

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:18 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"Hamburger face!?"
"HAMBURGER FACE!?!"

*Tyrius howls in rage*

"Uh oh..."
"Tha was a close one..."
"Full o women ye say?"
*Aileen taunts back.*

*Tyrius hisses through his teeth as he clenches them and shakes his right fist in anger*

"Or could it be tha ye bored them tae death wit yer performace, as they just layed there, motionless, waitin fo ye tae finish up, while barely even bein tickled by something nae even as big as a peanut?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:38 pm
(Ooc jack: due to technical difficulties, please stand by, we will return with post from this user as soon as possible, thank you)  

HomacXross7
Crew

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:41 pm
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"Hamburger face!?"
"HAMBURGER FACE!?!"

*Tyrius howls in rage*

"Uh oh..."
"Tha was a close one..."
"Full o women ye say?"
*Aileen taunts back.*

"Or could it be tha ye bored them tae death wit yer performace, as they just layed there, motionless, waitin fo tae finish up, while barely even bein tickled by something nae even as big as a peanut?"

"Quite cunnin... "
*Aidar says, rising to his feet.*
"She knows tha she nae be a match fo im, directly, so she attacks im psychologically... Get im angry, makes im sloppy. He cannae even think twice aboot wha he's gonna di, while she's stayin at least one step ahead o im!"

*meanwhile, off in the distance, the warg Dusk, who has been running across the field, with his lady Mina on his back, collapses.*
User Image
"Vhat is it, Dusk? Vhat's wrong!?"
*Mina asks, kneeling over her faithful guard. He has no idea why he feels so week but he urges her to take the silverite and continue on for the woods, to hide it.*
"I VILL come back for you, Dusk. I SVEAR eet!"
*Mina promises.*
"As soon as I can, I vill come right rack!"
*She then gets to her feet and runs for the woods, the silverite in hand.*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:45 pm
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"Hamburger face!?"
"HAMBURGER FACE!?!"

*Tyrius howls in rage*

"Uh oh..."
"Tha was a close one..."
"Full o women ye say?"
*Aileen taunts back.*

"Or could it be tha ye bored them tae death wit yer performace, as they just layed there, motionless, waitin fo ye tae finish up, while barely even bein tickled by something nae even as big as a peanut?"

*Tyrius is absolutely furious. His pale complexion begins to turn red and he begins to burn with raging blue hellfire and his right fist begins to trip blood. he roars out, and the ground begins to shake.*  

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games