Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:20 am
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf

User ImageUser Image
*Mister Stubbs vomits blood and falls and collapses to the ground clutching his stomach, but the Shadow Knight rises, turning back toward Tyrius, swing his scythe in in a sweeping rising diagonal slash, before spinning it over his head and swinging it down form to right, then spinning it at his right side, swings it in an upper slash from right to left, then after spinning it on his left spins his whole body right as he swings his scythe in a 720 degree double horizontal slash.*

"This is TERRIBLE!!!"
*Brosnan shouts.*
"Tyrius appears to have beaten both King Zudhred and the Burning Icewolf, and has now engaged the Shadow Knight, but he doesn't seem to be fare too well against the Vampire terrorist!"
*He then turns toward Ragnarok.*
"And now something that I can only describe as a towering monster of shadow and flame has appeared! Will this new arrival prove to be an ally? Or is it possible that it has been summoned by Tyrius?... Or-"
"We're off the air, the batteries are dead!"
*Bil says cutting Brosnan off.*
"We'll don't just stand there, Bil, get some fresh ones!"
*Brosnan answers.*
"No way! The frightened Orc answers, after seeing Ragnarok."
"I'm out of here! Don't you know what the THING IS!?"
*And with thoss words, the terrified Orc takes off, running for Barton, screaming.*

*Tyrius stands in place and bends his body or side steps according to the Shadow Knight's attacks,dogding all but the last two, turning to mist for a brief moment to let the scythe pass through him, and then solidifying and seizing it by the shaft with his right hand on the second time around.*
"The Crimson Skull was much better that you."
*Tyrus says. He then releases the Shadow Knights staff and quicker than the ye can see, he stabs his right hand through the Shadow Knight's armor and into his chest under the rib cage.*
"Not as good as Ulfris, I couldn't predict his movements, But his fighting style still proved to be a difficult obstacle."

*The Shadow begins to gasb his last, as he feels Tyrius's fingers close around his heart.*
"I'm sorry, Luminova... I don't think I'm going to get to meet your family"
*The Shadow Knight thinks.*
"But at least, with my death some victory may yet be found!"

*Tyrius can hear the Shadow Knight's thoughts but is oblivious to what he is planning.*
"I remember you.."
*Tyrius says.*
You're the one who is immune to sunlight... Shall i consume you and take that power for myself?"
*He then opens his mouth and begins to concentrate on the Shadow Knight's heart, but then something catches his eye. Looking over the Shadow Knight's right shoulder, Tyrius spots Ragnarok and instead, placing his left hand on the Shadow Knight's chest, fires a Devil Cannon that sends the Shadow Knight flying back passed Ragnarok's right, and then passed Luminova's left and then looks right at Ragnarok.*
"Is THAT what I think it is!?"
*Tyrius asks in disbelief.*
"That's impossible!... Where would they get a Balrog?... HOW ON GAIA DID THEY EVER GET A BALROG!?!"
With fear reflected in his eyes, Tyrius immediately kicks Aidar over to where he turns and falls on his face.

User Image
*With what he believes to be his dying breath, the Shadow Knight starts to focus a shadow over the Silverite, to block out it's harmful light, but is caught by surprise as he is blasted way by the Tyrius's Devil Cannon. Dispersing into a swarm of bats, her reforms, keeling and clutching his wounded chest, several paces passed Luminova.*

*With fear reflected in his eyes, Tyrius immediately kicks Aidar over to where he turns and falls on his face.*

*Aidar desperately tries to crawl away.*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:31 am
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf

*The Shadow begins to gasb his last, as he feels Tyrius's fingers close around his heart.*

*Tyrius can hear the Shadow Knight's thoughts but is oblivious to what he is planning.*
"I remember you.."
*Tyrius says.*
You're the one who is immune to sunlight... Shall i consume you and take that power for myself?"
*He then opens his mouth and begins to concentrate on the Shadow Knight's heart, but then something catches his eye. Looking over the Shadow Knight's right shoulder, Tyrius spots Ragnarok and instead, placing his left hand on the Shadow Knight's chest, fires a Devil Cannon that sends the Shadow Knight flying back passed Ragnarok's right, and then passed Luminova's left and then looks right at Ragnarok.*
"That's impossible!... Where would they get a Balrog?... HOW ON GAIA DID THEY EVER GET A BALROG!?!"
With fear reflected in his eyes, Tyrius immediately kicks Aidar over to where he turns and falls on his face.

User Image
*With what he believes to be his dying breath, the Shadow Knight starts to focus a shadow over the Silverite, to block out it's harmful light, but is caught by surprise as he is blasted way by the Tyrius's Devil Cannon. Dispersing into a swarm of bats, her reforms, keeling and clutching his wounded chest, several paces passed Luminova.*

*With fear reflected in his eyes, Tyrius immediately kicks Aidar over to where he turns and falls on his face.*

*Tyrius steps his left foot on the Burning Icewolf's back and grabs his head with both hands.*
"This is very bad..."
*He thinks to himself.*
"Even in the Demon World, Balrogs are rare! They're all high class Vostial warriors, at least at Class A... How did they ever get one!? I saw nothing like that enter this world from the portal in my throne room... This could be a real problem, if I don't kill The Burning Icewolf, NOW!!!"

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:42 am
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf

"I remember you.."
*Tyrius says.*

User Image
*With what he believes to be his dying breath, the Shadow Knight starts to focus a shadow over the Silverite, to block out it's harmful light, but is caught by surprise as he is blasted way by the Tyrius's Devil cannon. Dispersing into a swarm of bats, her reforms, keeling and clutching his wounded chest, several paces passed Luminova.*

*Tyrius steps his left foot on the Burning Icewolf's back and grabs his head with both hands.*
"This is very bad..."
*He thinks to himself.*
"Even in the Demon World, Balrogs are rare! They're all high class Vostial warriors, at least at Class A... How did they ever get one!? I saw nothing like that enter this world from the portal in my throne room... This could be a real problem, if I don't kill The Burning Icewolf, NOW!!!"

*Erinys manages to get a hold of Tyrius's right ankle and bites it, but is too weak to get through the boot.*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:48 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf

User Image
*With what he believes to be his dying breath, the Shadow Knight starts to focus a shadow over the Silverite, to block out it's hramful light, but is caught by surprise as he is blasted way by the Tyrius's devil cannon. Dispersing into a swarm of bats, her reforms, keeling and clutching his wounded chest, several paces passed Luminova.*

*Aidar dresperately tries to crawl away.*

"This is very bad..."
*He thinks to himself.*

*Erinys manages to get a ho,d of Tyrius's right ankle and bites it, but is too weak to get through the boot.*

*As Aidar feels Zudhred beginning to pull on his head, he looks baseds Erinys legs to see Zudhred laying motionless, his heart beat slowing to a crawl.
"Please.."
*Aidar groans.*
"Save Zudhred... Somebody please, get Zudhred out of here!... He's dying! He's going to die!... Somebody save him, PLEASE!!!"  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:38 am
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf

User Image
*With what he believes to be his dying breath, the Shadow Knight starts to focus a shadow over the Silverite, to block out it's hramful light, but is caught by surprise as he is blasted way by the Tyrius's devil cannon. Dispersing into a swarm of bats, her reforms, keeling and clutching his wounded chest, several paces passed Luminova.*

*Aidar dresperately tries to crawl away.*

"This is very bad..."
*He thinks to himself.*

*Erinys manages to get a ho,d of Tyrius's right ankle and bites it, but is too weak to get through the boot.*

*As Aidar feels Zudhred beginning to pull on his head, he looks baseds Erinys legs to see Zudhred laying motionless, his heart beat slowing to a crawl.
"Please.."
*Aidar groans.*
"Save Zudhred... Somebody please, get Zudhred out of here!... He's dying! He's going to die!... Somebody save him, PLEASE!!!"
*three glowing orbs drop down, one breaks ii front of aidar healing him completly the other two break and heal zhudred*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:50 am
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf

User ImageUser Image
*The shadow Knight flies in and swings his scythe at Tyrus's head, while Stubbs flies in rapidly stabbing with his trident. But, Greagus getting an instinctive feeling that the Silverite might also be dangerous to him and seeing the swarm of Beelzebub heading for Sha, brakes of his charge and swerves to rush to the Elf's aid.*

*Tyrius warps passed the Shadow Knight's scythe and strikes him in the back with his right elbow, knocking him to the ground and slipping with ease between the thrusts of Mr. Stubb's trident, uppercuts him in the gut, so hard, that others can see the force of the impact rise up out of the Greymalkin's back.*

User ImageUser Image
*Mister Stubbs vomits blood and falls and collapses to the ground clutching his stomach, but the Shadow Knight rises, turning back toward Tyrius, swing his scythe in in a sweeping rising diagonal slash, before spinning it over his head and swinging it down form to right, then spinning it at his right side, swings it in an upper slash from right to left, then after spinning it on his left spins his whole body right as he swings his scythe in a 720 degree double horizontal slash.*

"This is TERRIBLE!!!"
*Brosnan shouts.*
"Tyrius appears to have beaten both King Zudhred and the Burning Icewolf, and has now engaged the Shadow Knight, but he doesn't seem to be fare too well against the Vampire terrorist!"
*He then turns toward Ragnarok.*
"And now something that I can only describe as a towering monster of shadow and flame has appeared! Will this new arrival prove to be an ally? Or is it possible that it has been summoned by Tyrius?... Or-"
"We're off the air, the batteries are dead!"
*Bil says cutting Brosnan off.*
"We'll don't just stand there, Bil, get some fresh ones!"
*Brosnan answers.*
"No way! The frightened Orc answers, after seeing Ragnarok."
"I'm out of here! Don't you know what the THING IS!?"
*And with thoss words, the terrified Orc takes off, running for Barton, screaming.*

*Tyrius stands in place and bends his body or side steps according to the Shadow Knight's attacks,dogding all but the last two, turning to mist for a brief moment to let the scythe pass through him, and then solidifying and seizing it by the shaft with his right hand on the second time around.*
"The Crimson Skull was much better that you."
*Tyrus says. He then releases the Shadow Knights staff and quicker than the ye can see, he stabs his right hand through the Shadow Knight's armor and into his chest under the rib cage.*
"Not as good as Ulfris, I couldn't predict his movements, But his fighting style still proved to be a difficult obstacle."

"I remember you.."
*Tyrius says.*
* distracted by the site od the balrog two red spinning sythes circle aroubd tyrius and aim for each of his sides while homac lands infront of the balrog*  

HomacXross7
Crew

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:04 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf

"I remember you.."
*Tyrius says.*

User Image

"This is very bad..."
*He thinks to himself.*
The sword Akumachi, shoots up into the air and the beast grabs it with her right hand and from her hand shoots out a sword of pure fire with some blackish red lightning sparks shooting out of it like a current. The beast then lifts the sword up int the air and lowers it with some force to it down Shooting a black colored lightning bolt surrounded by a rope of fire in the direction of Tyrius.  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games