Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:51 pm
Or: this is a project I'll actually come through for I promise

Do you like Hivestuck? Do you like tabletop? Do you like fantasy? Do you want to fantasy tabletop up your Hivestuck kid? ??? Then this is the opportunity for you!

I've been DMing a D&D campaign and I've been LOVING IT. I'm also gonna be on D&D hiatus during a couple of weeks in December, and during that time I'll also have off. So why not keep the fun going with the Hivestuck crew?

The intent here is to play a fantasy setting with a character based on your Hivestuck character. So if I were to play Luxara, she wouldn't be exactly transplanted- she wouldn't have been raised by a stag. Maybe raised in the woods, but not by a wild animal, to start. Have fun and mix things up, is what I'm encouraging!

The setting will be my fledgling fantasy world of "Thalassia", where basically any race goes (all I ask is to not make me homebrew any races) and is mostly based on my exposure to Dragon Age, Skyrim, and Fable. So, yeah
The game version is 3.5, the only D&D edition I have any experience with

I'm willing to DM for as many people as interested. However, if more than 6 people sign up, I'll split parties (so if there's 7 people, a party of 4 and a party of 3)

If you want to play, you just have to:
- fill a form + post it here
- answer a Doodle poll for dates and times
- fill a character sheet closer to the date
- get a Roll20 account before the game starts!

And then we'll party hardy!

If you need a reference to figure out what in the heck, here's the Player's Handbook. I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have!

Here's the poll of dates. Please complete before you fill the form!

Here's the form!
[quote="Gl!tch~"]
[u][b]I wanna play![/b][/u]
[b]Troll I wanna play:[/b] (You don't have to know right away, but it's helpful if you do!)
[b]Class they'll probably be:[/b] (This is for party balancing if I have to split parties)
[b]Is this my first time playing D&D:[/b] (Yes/No/Different version)
[b]Anything else:[/b] (Any other notes you want to add!)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:02 pm
Gl!tch~

I wanna play!
Troll I wanna play: Eostre
Class they'll probably be: Rogue
Is this my first time playing D&D: Yes (my D&D podcast listening is the best I got)
Anything else: I should be good for any day, but I'll let you know if it changes up!

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:57 pm
Gl!tch~

I wanna play!
Troll I wanna play: Casfer (a Quest Troll)
Class they'll probably be: Cleric
Is this my first time playing D&D: nope! I love 3.5, though I usually homebrew it with things that make sense from pathfinder and 4th
Anything else:
I should probably ask about timezone, shouldn't I?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:33 pm
Gl!tch~

I wanna play!
Troll I wanna play: I've only got one, so Inakov!
Class they'll probably be: ...Barbarian. With a warhammer.
Is this my first time playing D&D: Played a level 1-7 5e campaign, played part of a homebrew 5e game, and played a short 3.5 campaign where we started at level ten -- so, no, but I'm not SUPER up to date on rules?
Anything else: Tweenage halfling. Probably on an adventure to make her name in the world, unrestricted by an overprotective (and adoptive) father.
I play Godbound on Wednesdays (currently every other, but possibly just every), and I'm narcoleptic -- so very late times aren't great for me!  

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
OOC Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items