azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:48 am
More like it had taken a couple months for Aodh to clear his mind of the way the eyes of the rogue had looked before he had been attacked. There had been claws.

He simply shook his head, though he appreciated the concern.

"I don't mind at all," Aodh replied, "... and I might be a little easier to handle training with than Sigurd." Who was exuberant and a little overwhelming sometimes when you were not quite ready for it. His posture shifted, no longer holding his side, and a hand held up. It was wrapped. "First thing would to make sure your hands are protected."

Aodh didn't miss the roughed up look of Algie's hands.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:35 am
"Yes.. I sort of came here impulsively," Alg rubbed his hands together and looked at them. He knew the pink scraped knuckles would eventually scar, something that would never leave him, and he could have asked Jeremiah for tape or something but he hadn't really thought of it and his husband had been out when he'd left.

The professor wasn't totally inept.

He did smile a bit and scratch his head, "I'm not sure I'll ever quite be at Sigurd training level."

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:49 am
"No one is at Sigurd training level except his husband." Llyr was smaller than Sigurd but seemed to have just as much energy when it came to training. They were both horrible to deal with sometimes, especially when you weren't prepared.

"I've got an extra set of hand wraps in my bag that you can use." Aodh's head tilted, hair falling into his eyes as he studied Algie. "Can you see alright up close without your glasses or ... ?"

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:57 am
"Well enough," Alg stepped away from the heavy bag, fingers plucking lightly at the corner of his glasses and pulling them off. His very green eyes blinked a few times as things, as much as they could, refocused. Alone he wouldn't need to remove them but with a partner he really should.

"I appreciate this.." Alg nodded, a hand mussing his greying hair as he moved to put his glasses somewhere safe.

He did give Aodh a small smile, "Be gentle."

azuredreams
unless you have something particular we can ftb on trainings?

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:03 am
Aodh finally laughed, a smile appearing. "I'll take it easy, don't worry. I still have to be mindful of my side." He gestured towards where he had set his bag down and waited for Algie to follow.

"Besides, I'll have someone to spar against again who isn't possibly going to bear hug me to get his victory." There was amusement there in Aodh's silver eyes.

It would definitely make for a better experience, he thought. Something that would help him enjoying boxing again himself.
final word count: 1108

iloveyouDI3
le fade to black (NO TRAINING MONTAGE FOR YOU READERS.)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:26 am
azuredreams
everything goes faster in a MONTAAAGE
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash