Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[DRP] i will follow you into the dark (book 'em) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:58 am
changes in sleeping habits

There was a brief surge of guilt, Jeremiah feeling bad because he wanted to see him but- At least perhaps it would put the exercise on their own time, not something the court had pushed them into.

"There was- I can't really describe it, it was a being of other ashdown." Something about it's shape, the way it had moved, everything about it was forgettable but it had been there and he only remembered it's presence. "It was working on a desk for his study - Ezra's study - and was having trouble with it so I helped. Apparently it was not supposed to take help as much as I was not supposed to offer help."

The look that flashed across his face said it all. That things had gone poorly.

"It was punished for receiving help but I stepped in to stop that and admitted I was the one. I've never felt so much pain before that point." His head fell forward, Jeremiah resting his forehead on Algie's shoulders. "Everything burned and I don't-" It had been a test now, he knew, but then? Then he had only known the pain of fire. "It's why I'm not really sure how long I was there. It felt like I was bedridden for weeks, unable to move or speak or breathe properly."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:01 am
truth of his heart

Jeremiah's hand fell from Algie's cheek, the feelings fading with it. His arm was linked with Algie's though once they were outside he was tangling fingers. When their rings clinked together there was a feeling of contentment, wholeness.

This was where he wanted to be.

"I think he mentioned getting them in earlier this week, so it is something we can try." His car wasn't that far and he tilted his head towards it for them to start walking to it. "Nasir usually changes things up as well when the seasons shift so there's likely to be a new menu too."  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:03 am
his own hands

Jeremiah, as much as he had missed Algie's paunch, was enjoying the solid weight that was the other now. He lifted himself up to return the kiss, fingers brushing against Algie's cheek. His emotions were not clear but the love was and the affection as well even if it was nearly overwhelmed by his own dark thoughts.

A dark and dangerous pride.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:29 am
changes in work

The longer he it stretched, the shadow of his fetch, the more he resented it. He couldn't help it. Everywhere he turned there was a reminder. He wasn't sure he could measure up to the level of detached focus that Adze possessed.

But it did seem perhaps that there were areas of his life that the fetch couldn't master.

"What is that?"  

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:31 am

Alg listened and stared into his mug. His own punishments were probably nothing compared to what Jeremiah endured. It made him angry and uncomfortable... and he didn't know what to say.

So he just listened and offered his hand across the table.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:44 am
truth of his heart

Alg tangled hands with his husband and there was just small talk until they were settled into the car. His bag got tucked by his feet and the professor took the silence to stop Jeremiah from leaving immediately.

His hand settled on top of his husband's, "I'll cook some nights love."

It didn't need to be dwelled on but the understanding passed between their hands. It may have gone unsaid on Jeremiah's part but Algie knew.

"Also I think.." He lifted the other's hand in his own and looked at it, "something else has happened. Between us. I can feel what you're feeling now.."

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:47 am
his own hands

His hand lay on top of Jeremiah's against his cheek as he returned the kiss. The emotions he could feel from the other were confusing..

He wasn't sure if he liked them or not and his discomfort read clearly on Alg's face.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:18 am
changes in work

"... looking after me," Jeremiah said quietly. "He couldn't do that at all. His solution was to just ..." Algie's hand was taken into his own once more, the fingers pressed against his skin to illustrate the point.

That often the fetch had just used Algie's power - one that he was far too susceptible to - and push Jeremiah the direction that was necessary. "This was something his efficiency was not good for."  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:21 am

Jeremiah simply slipped around the table, instead pushing Algie's chair back and settling himself in the other man's lap. Sometimes a hand was not enough, not when he could do this once more.

Some part of him wanted to apologize, to not speak of it, but there were no secrets between them - not anymore and never again.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:30 am
truth of his heart

There was a momentary swell of guilt but it faded quickly as Algie continued to hold his hand. His husband's understanding in this matter meant everything but he still-

"What?" Confusion was clear, Jeremiah looking to Algie's hand with his and then up to the other man. "Really?" It never failed that there was love and affection as an undercurrent but there was a sense of wonder.

"Like ... I can feel you?" he asked softly. The idea of him influencing he did not like but if the other could feel? Then that was alright.  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:48 am
his own hands

Jeremiah was having to learn how to manage some control over what he was sharing but he hadn't yet. Guilt was a common feeling, especially when Alg looked like that and his discomfort was there as well.

"Is ..." He started quietly. They hadn't talked about it, what happened to the fetches. "Is he still alive?"

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:14 am
changes in work

"Seems like him.." Alg frowned. The fetch seemed overly focused on doing things right and also much quicker to use his powers than he was normal.

"A power abuser."

He took Jeremiah's hand and there was that same warm reassurance, "I'll always take care of you."  

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:20 am

Alg's mug was abandoned for wrapping his arms around his husband. He rested his head against the other's chest and listened to his heart. He couldn't help not wanting to hear about Ezra or the pain Jeremiah was put through. Nothing with the burning man had ever been safe and to hear things slip.. it churned his stomach.

"I would be locked in places.. until I could get myself out." Alg's eyes were closed. "Sometimes I'd spend a whole day, trying to solve it..." He shook his head, "And I should have been breaking down the door." And he wouldn't get to sleep until he absorbed it, or fulfilled Mare's need for a lesson.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:22 am
truth of his heart

"Yes, well I think so.." Alg clenched his hand, "I'm not sure what slips through my end but.. I certainly can feel it. It's not.. impressing on me." Not like his own power's ability to influence others.

"But I can feel it."  

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:26 am
his own hands

Of all feelings associated with what they'd gone through, Algie didn't feel proud. Pride was for a winning accomplishment. This was something else.. survival. Feeling it from Jeremiah made him feel like he was viewing this all wrong or perhaps that they'd both changed more than he realized..

The question gave him pause and Alg tilted his head a moment, "Yes."

azuredreams

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas