Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Apartments ][ Where People Live Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:36 pm
Mission Information

Sargent Hilson stepped aside as the two genin went about their business. As Chigiri entered the domicile, she would notice that the room has been ransacked. Most things that were shiny or metallic had been disturbed, with some pieces obviously gone from where they normally rested. Locked or secured containers were, oddly, left untouched. Chigiri would not find anything out of the ordinary in regards to the windows or ventilation shafts, but Kuro, hopping on the ground as the rabbit did, would notice that there was definitely an odd sheen to the floor that made it rather slippery...

As Jenna questioned the man, he looked down, as if he were embarrassed "Um, it is as I told the police, I have no idea what happened. I was just getting out of the shower and had put on my robe. I walked into my bedroom to change when I heard a weird noise behind me. As I turned to look, I was knocked unconscious! Next thing I know, my front door is destroyed and my stuff is gone!" The 20 year old woman, aka the other witness, patted him sadly on the shoulder. She felt bad for him.

KiIala

jake23482

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:23 pm
Chigiri Sonozaki
Genin > Tamer/Bukijutsu > "The Black Rabbit"
User Image

With Jenna handling the people, Chigiri and Kuro were sluthing for forensic evidence at this point, with the menial tools they had to do so, but even for a ninja, sight was usually enough. This time it paid off as Kuro stopped and began tugging on Chigiri's pants leg. The rabbit brought to her attention the slick substance on the ground, and the tamer crouched low to run her fingers along it to see if she could not get a feel for the residue or a look at it to see if it might be remnant evidence of a jutsu. If it was, this meant they had a criminal shinobi, and at the very worst an enemy raider, in the Village. Though she seemed to stay quiet and not alarm anyone until she could either reach a self-conclusion or finally give up and ask for assistance. Besides, Jenna had the harder job, trying to sift through emotional recounts for anything of value.

User Image

Quote:
OOC:
Learning Reductions: -1 to Mission Posts

315 / 315 Chakra
315 / 315 Stamina

• Strength ► 4
→→ Xmas 2017 PA, Juggernaut
• Speed ► 6
→→ Tamer PA, Hagane no Shunkan [Stage 4], Tame Za Kyokudo [Stage 2]
• Reflex ► 2
→→ PA, Tame Za Kyokudo [Stage 2]
• Fortitude ► 3, Juggernaut
→→ -

Dexterous Prince

KiIala

jake23482

Romantic Sex Symbol

17,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

KiIala

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:45 pm
User Image
User Image
                                                          🎀 Chakra: 225/255 🎀Stamina: 245/245 🎀Ryu: 0
                                                          Jenna would listen as the man explained how the situation happened, starting from right before soon to coming right to the real issue at hand. There was only one real answer to his remarks, it was becoming very clear to her now as her detective skills were kicking in full force. "That's an easy explanation! Another ninja is at fault here! Yup, sounds about right to me! Winner winner chicken dinner, OH YEAH." She would explain with a large grin feeling satisfied to find the answer to it all, or at least believing that she had. When she took notice of the other woman whom was a witness patting him sadly, she slowly realized this probably wasn't the right time to figure they were victorious. After all, there was no real proof, just cause it felt right didn't necessarily mean it was. But she felt eighty five percent sure about it! Blinking awkwardly to regain herself and act more subtle to the situation, she would face the man and woman with a reassuring smile. "Oh uh, sorry about that." She would apologize nervously, continuing on. "How much stuff exactly is gone? Large furniture? Expensive jewelry? What was it they took? Even with a big bag, it would take a lot for just one man to carry a whole lot of heavy things, especially if it was furniture." Maybe there was more than one thief too, that was kind of unclear information but the answer should become answered during some point in there investigation. She hoped maybe Chigiri was having some better luck in searching the room, finding something to take a lead from. "In any case, don't you worry folks! We will take care of the issue and find this culprit, and hopefully get your things back! You have nothing to worry about!" Jenna would say proudly with her hands latched onto her sides and a sweet smile, at least she only hoped they could retrieve the things and catch the thief in the end! She already kind of made the promise, she didn't want to come off as some big liar now! Before finishing with the questioning, she just awaited that final answer to the question from the two, just in case maybe it could help lead to a better answer in solving the issue. In any case, it was better to know a lot of the answers to this situation to help them get right down to the point, probably.
                                                          🎀 Company: Chigiri, sargent, victoms 🎀Emotions: Excitedd! & Sad for these people 🎀Thoughts: Not a lot of answers to go from, oh well it's just a matter of tracking down!! 🎀OOC: --
                                                          User Image

Dexterous Prince

jake23482

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:11 pm
Mission Information

As Chigir knelt to examine the floor, if she looked around she would notice multiple splotches of the substance leading her to the bathroom, and many more signs of the substance all over the room.

As Janna conversed with the civilians, the old man smiled "Just some knocks knacks: jewelry, baulbels and other shiny things. What's odd is that they didn't get into any of my compartments or drawers! Even the one's that were unlocked! Odd that they only took what they could see" At this, the woman chimed in "Sorry to interrupt! But I definitely saw what I think is the culprit. I was leaving home last night, I live right across the hall you see, and as I was coming out of my apartment, I saw a...well, it looked like a blue blob thing go down the stairs. I thought I was dreaming until I noticed the shattered door! That's when I called the cops"

KiIala

jake23482

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

jake23482

Romantic Sex Symbol

17,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:00 am
Chigiri Sonozaki
User Image

The residue leading to the bathroom and then out the door lead Chigiri to a conclusion and she snapped her fingers in a since of eureka. "This is the work of a Kekkai Genkai that possibly allowed entry through the bathroom...and if I wanted to make a bet, I'd say through the pipes and the sewers. Possibly some form of fluid or ooze-like manipulation we're dealing with. I bet they would likely be going back to the underground to hide once more...", she said pointedly as she stood upright and placed her hand on the hilt of her sword as she walked into the bathroom to check and insure her deduction was correct while she let the rest of the room deal with and digest her conclusion. She only hoped she was at least partially correct as she did not want to appear foolish.

User Image

Quote:
OOC:

315 / 315 Chakra
315 / 315 Stamina

• Strength ► 4
• Speed ► 6
• Reflex ► 2
→→ -

Dexterous Prince

KiIala

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:54 pm
User Image
User Image
                                                          🎀 Chakra: 235/255 🎀Stamina: 245/245 🎀Ryu: 0
                                                          Jenna would listen very carefully, using as much of her brain and memory as she could to memorize every last bit of details these victims spoke, even if were very minor she'd still keep it safe within her memory. The old man was describing what it was that was stolen, and this could very well be useful information to work with. So we have a shiny lover thief here, hmm. She began to think to herself, pondering over these new details for a bit, but as he continued further the investigation just became more and more unclear. There were open drawers and these thieves didn't bother to even check? Were they being careless, or in a rush, or just simply did not care to check over the drawers? That's way odd because expensive things could very well be hidden upon drawers, them being open only made it that much easier to break into without much effort. The old man's own thoughts were defiantly something to consider for the moment, why take only out in the open objects? That literally didn't make any sense to her and she couldn't even figure out a real reason in someone doing that. Jenna would turn to look over at the woman whom suddenly remembered a crucial detail, giving some very helpful information. Even the smallest detail of the thief would help in the investigation at hand! But a..blob? Could a ninja disguise them self as a blob, or maybe take the form of one? This wasn't making any sense to her, in fact it through off most of her thoughts and now she wasn't too sure what to believe. "No worries!" Jenna would grin as the woman apologized for interrupting, though she wouldn't call it that as such because any information was greatly appreciated! "A..blob hm?" Jenna continued to question it, though it was more to herself if nothing more. How much damage could a blob really do though? She doubt it had enough force to crack a window, this was really all a blow to her internal thoughts. Not only that, but that could describe the drawers not being open, it's not able to grasp them open most likely. How it managed to steal things without hands too, was another inquiry. "Thank you for the information, mam! That helps, though it does strike as odd. Do you remember the color it was? Any physical description you could maybe describe about what you saw?" She would ask, hoping to get more details about this blob, something that would give a much more clear image on what they were dealing with. Jenna thought she had overheard Chigiri say something, though she hadn't quite heard as she was listening to the two victims insights.
                                                          🎀 Company: Chigiri, 2 victims 🎀Emotions: Baffled 🎀Thoughts: "This sounds all too disturbing." 🎀OOC: --
                                                          User Image

Dexterous Prince

jake23482

KiIala

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:24 pm
Mission Information

Chigiri entered the bathroom and peered into the sink. As she had thought: there was more of this congealed ooze in the basin, and if she looked down into the drain she could see it lined the pipes as well. Her suspicions, at least overtly, seemed correct so far.

As Jenna followed up with the woman, she looked down, ashamed "No, I'm sorry. It was dark and I was scared...but I did see it going downstairs!"

KiIala

jake23482

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:22 am
Chigiri Sonozaki
User Image

Chigiri and Kuro both returned to Jenna after checking out the bathroom and confirming their suspicions about an ooze-based jutsu or kekkai-genkai being employed in the robbery. "Yeah, okay. So we're definitely dealing with somebody who can assume the form of ooze and squeeze through pipes. Let's go find a sewer access. It's likely our crook is using that as a point of hiding...people rarely go down there and with their abilities, it'd be the perfect hide-out.", she said with some certainty as the young heiress to the Sonozaki Yakuza family made use of her own criminal mind to deduce how and were they were likely to find their burglar. "And when we find him...We're gonna kick his a**.", she said over her shoulder to Jenna as she walked out of the apartment, on her quest to find a sewer grate she could open and gain access to the underbelly of the Village with.

[Exiting, unless stopped]

User Image

Quote:
OOC:

315 / 315 Chakra
315 / 315 Stamina

• Strength ► 4
• Speed ► 6
• Reflex ► 2
→→ -

Dexterous Prince

KiIala

jake23482

Romantic Sex Symbol

17,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

KiIala

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:35 am
User Image
User Image
                                                          🎀 Chakra: 245/255 🎀Stamina: 245/245 🎀Ryu: 0
                                                          Jenna would wave off the woman's failure to get a good glimpse, smiling all the same. "Don't worry about it! You did great! Thank you!" She would thank her for all of the details with a bow, taking a brief moment to think it over in her head when Chigiri and her rabbit stopped a couple feet from her. She had apparently figured out the entire form of the culprit, a bit surprised by how quickly she managed to know all of this just by merely searching the area. She was one step forward of the game, and already knew the best place to check out to catch this thief in the act. "Ooze doesn't sound..too appealing." Jenna admitted, but she wasn't about to sit and whine because a mission was at stake, and others were depending on them to get there jewelry back! That stuff didn't come cheap, and surely it was like a momentum of something to these people, they just had to get it back for them! "That makes perfect sense to me!" Jenna agreed with investigating the pipes, she only wished she could of put on shoes she wouldn't worry about wrecking earlier in the day. But thus was the life of the ninja, to be surprised or be taken aback! She would follow behind the two, catching up while overhearing her speak of kicking the thiefs a**. She could totally get behind that, stealing is rude and a lesson needed to be taught if they were going to get the hint to never steal another dimes worth of things. "They won't get away with stealing! We'll kick there a** to the moon!" Jenna chimed in with Chigiri's bold statement, walking a bit faster so she didn't get left behind. "I'm right behind you with that!" She cheered, exiting the apartment and keeping her eyes peeled for any source of access to these pipes once they reached the outside.
                                                          [Exits!]

🎀 Company: Chigiri, & Kuro 🎀Emotions: Not thrilled, but partly excited! 🎀Thoughts: "Why did it have to be a sewer??" 🎀OOC: --
                                                          User Image

Dexterous Prince

jake23482

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games