Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:05 am
Jeremiah definitely was not used to this. This was-

This was defeated. Yet it seemed a common theme, especially in the aftermath of the masquerade. "It's a permanent solution to what is not necessarily a permanent problem. If you're worried about those things- do something. I don't mean run, I don't mean come at it with a knife. I mean reach out and take things into your own two hands. Learn how to defend yourself, on this side and the other."

A breath was let out, Jeremiah looking out over the cityscape. "You've never struck me as someone who would back down, Tucker, I don't expect you to do so now." Especially with their back to the wall. That was when they were at their most dangerous potential. To either do something great or to fall.

It was their choice.

Daekie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:18 am
"I just want t'die, okay," Alexis mutters, and buries their face deeper into their arms, "or kill someone else, what's it to you." They want to kill Ezra. They really, really want to kill Ezra. Alexis has never killed anyone - they've sent people to the hospital, but --

Nobody's died, they don't think. But they'd be willing to break that.

"If Smith comes lookin' for me, don't tell her you saw me. I don't want ******** to do with her."

azuredreams

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:56 am
"You could try to kill someone else," another twitch of lips because he suspects he knows who and says nothing, "but I've discovered that most people, when they get down to it, do not have the stomach for it. Watching life fade from someone's face as you take their life? It is not an easy thing."

Jeremiah does not doubt they could do it but he does think they would hesitate and that would cost them everything.

"It's nothing to me unless you do it over here, Tucker, in which case it's very much my business. So do yourself a favor and don't plan your murders around the Chief of Police, hm?" He glances towards them, blue-green eyes bright. "If that's what you want in regards to her, so be it. I've not seen you at all."

Which means, he thinks, that they care about her.

Daekie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:24 pm
"She's gonna be her nagging ******** busybody self," Alexis scowls, leaving the comments about murder alone for the time being. "I don't want to talk t'her or see her, n' she's definitely gonna come lookin' for me."

Their smile is a nightmare, carved between skinny lips. "You wouldn't arrest a troubled teen like me, wouldya, old man?"

azuredreams

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:26 am
Jeremiah has seen a scarier smile in that of Sunny Shore. At least Alexis looks like there is the correct number of teeth there even if they're all decidedly sharp. This was a man who had been drowned to death by a sludge beast that had his son's face, a man who had been torched by someone who he now called father.

A mouth full of sharp teeth were not scary at all.

"I'll keep quiet about seeing you if she comes looking," he told them, "and I absolutely would if you're ignorant enough to get caught, Tucker. Stay off my radar and there's no problems."

Daekie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:27 pm
"No promises," Alexis says, and turns their head back toward the streets, curled up tight as they can get.

It seems like that's about the limit of conversation he's going to get out of them.

azuredreams

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:12 am
Jeremiah simply nods, taking that as an acceptable honest answer, and turns his attention turning to the city as well. He won't stay for much longer, there's work to be done, but a little while ...

A little while he will sit and stay with them.
final word count: 1165

5aekie

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas