CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Albert Goodheart
Student (Junior)

Albert leaves the faculty office and heads to class
*exit*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:38 pm
User Image
Mad Hatter
User Image

Hatter turned the moment she heard Alice start crying and she skipped over to her hugging her and covering her head in kisses,"There there Alice don't cry you know thats not proper for a girl your age just go on ahead and sleep up alright?", she smiled tapping her chin,"There see? much better Elliot prepare Alice for bed she has had an exuasting day", she smiles at Elliot who nods his head solemnly,"Your right its time for Alice to rest. Come along alice lets go back home and rest you shall return to school tomorrow", he takes his daughters hand with hatter on the other side as they start walking toward the door.

]
AnimusHelixRebirth

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:41 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth

Miss Shadow Night

User Image

*Alice*
Alice started to sniffle and stop crying when hatter came over to cover her head in kisses,"I know you try hatter but you mustn't do that to people its not proper", she wiped her eyes and she barely made out what they were saying,"Bed? come back tomorrow? No! I have to stay in school today!", she demands while elliot begins to walk her to the door she jerks back her hand to the surprise of the two while she stops her foot and glares at them,"You two have best listen I have to stay in school today and learn or I shan't get a proper education so you are just gonna have to let me be!", she frowns crossing her arms as she glares at them both,"We have to get me to my class 1-B and I'm not moving until you say yes".  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:45 pm
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra had seen nothing but chaous since she entered the faculty office first there was alot of people second Ariel kept asking alot of questions and third why did she get stuck everyday at this school with crazy stuff going on? She finally seen Mr. Goodheart get chewed out by a parents and ontop of that Lucia and her trio came in this was all so much,"Uh! thats it! I'm going to class!", she remarked loudly for everyone and heads out leaving everyone to their own mess.

EXIT

AnimusHelixMason
Miss Shadow Night
Cetes Forge

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:00 pm
Thomas Goodheart
Loving Father

Thomas looked toward Ariel. Ariel, you better get to Class 1-A, I'll show you the way. Thomas then looked toward the Hatters. Please excuse me but the bell just rang. If you just stick around someone will be with you. Thomas says this as he's about to leave for the class he teaches.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:13 pm
Ariel
User Image

Ariel heard a strange noise above her head and noted that Mr. Goodheart was heading out the door,"Oh thats the bell? Sounds kind of loud..", she frowned noting that it was terrible sound for the most part, she decided it be best to get to class anyways since she wanted to meet the other students,"Okay coming", she comments running after her teacher til they get to the classroom.

AnimusHelixRebirth

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:18 pm
Thomas Goodheart
Loving Father

Thomas looked toward Ariel. Ariel, happy about your first day of school? Thomas says this as he walks her to class.
*exit*

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:41 pm
Ariel
User Image

Ariel ran over to him and looked up as he asked a question,"Oh yes! I'm really happy about it I can't wait til we get to class and then i can learn more about this place and meet all the new students there", she remarked in glee walking with him to class.
EXIT  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Cetes Forge

Omnipresent Vampire

22,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:26 am
Verity
Curious Merfolk
~~Profile~~

I want to know everything...

User Image

Verity slipped inside as Mr. Goodheart and Ariel were leaving, and walked up to the desk. "Excuse me ma'am my name is Verity and I'm here to start school...." she jumped as the lady at the desk set a packet down in front of her and told her to fill it out. "A- Alright..." she said softly, taking the packet of paperwork, as she sat down she read through the whole of the paperwork and grabbed a pen from the desk, sitting there for a long time she realized she hadn't yet learned to write, despite having taught herself what letters look like on paper.

...will you teach me what you know?

What are my thoughts:
My feelings:
OOC:
AnimusHelixRebirth
Guenivere ORion
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:36 am
When you let age stop you,you will find it hard to do any thing in life,live life to it's fullest and never stop

User Image

Zander finely found the office he opened the door and pulls his fedora down over his eyes and he walks up to the desk."Sorry I am late got a little lost,my name is Zander Roads."He says to the lady as she looks through her computer for his name,once she finds it she hands him a paper. He took it and smiles and bows slightly and as he turns he sees a girl who was sitting and looking at the paper work to get into the school she seemed to be confused about something so he walked up to her."Excuse me do you need any help with that?"He asks warmly and with a soft smile his blue/gray eyes looking at her form under his hat,the man also has a lip piercing and three piercings on both ears.

Outfit:standard boys school uniform with a fedora

Cetes Forge
AnimusHelixRebirth
Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:06 am
User Image
Mad Hatter
User Image

Hatter looked at the girl amused at her temper tantrum and she turned to Elliot with a smile,"oh Elliot isn't she a doll?", she went over patting Alice in the back as he replied in glee,"oh yes hatter such a perfect little girl?", he smiled at Alice while he asked hatter,"should we not give her what she wants?". Hatter contemplated on this,"I suppose why not? After all she is our dear Alice", hatter turns to her smiling," isn't that right maryjane?".

]
AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:10 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth

Miss Shadow Night

User Image

*Alice*
Alice looked at them both sighing in the process they were not getting the picture,"Its not the fact that I get what I want its the fact that I must be in school", she tried to explain to them but she knew it would be no good,"Alright you two lets go to my class", she grabs each of their hands and takes them out the door.

EXIT ALL  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Cetes Forge

Omnipresent Vampire

22,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm
Verity
Curious Merfolk
~~Profile~~

User Image

Verity jumped at the boy's words looking up at him she smiled sheepishly. "Why Yes... You see I can read quite well... But when it comes to fabricating these markings myself, I'm afraid I'm quite an idiot..."

What are my thoughts:
My feelings:
OOC:
Her Pagan
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:13 pm
life,live life to it's fullest and never stop

User Image

Zander smiles softly and sits down next to her and holds out his hand."Then let me give you a hand with it just tell me what to put down and I will wright it out for you."He says warmly as he puts his own papers in the set next to him."My name is Zander nice to meet you."He says with a smile.

Outfit:standard boys school uniform with a fedora

Cetes Forge
AnimusHelixRebirth
Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

Cetes Forge

Omnipresent Vampire

22,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:19 am
Verity
Curious Merfolk
~~Profile~~

User Image

Verity smiled and took his hand gently. "My name is Verity. It's a pleasure to meet you," she said softly, her emerald eyes glittering. "I would very much appreciate your help."[/color/

What are my thoughts:
My feelings:
OOC:
Her Pagan
Quote:
Quote:

Triton High School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash