Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:39 am
NPC requested: renard
What I want to happen: rabbit wants to know about sirens; the seriousness of the questions he asks will depend on how threatened he feels so i can't really predict what i'm looking for yay
Link to RP: migration  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:31 pm
NPC requested: Silk
What I want to happen: new noble stuff! getting the position
Link to RP: boop

What I want to happen: more dad shenanigans
Link to RP: beep

NPC requested: Melany
What I want to happen: is Melany ok, can Hart have her good flesh back, Melany please let me know how I can help u
Link to RP: biip

shibrogane

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:23 pm
What I want to happen: noble things
Link to RP: it here!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:35 am
NPC requested: Renardddd
What I want to happen: check eve's homework pls! This is for her plot
Link to RP: here  

cibarium
Crew

Noob

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:32 pm
NPC requested: buggo queen
What I want to happen: leila has Q's
Link to RP: here  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:36 am
cibarium
beyond2 warg upgrade for leila

I forgot to ask about this when I got her beyond2 power, sorry! Would this warg training RP or this quest RP count for the communication powerup?

noble upgrade for julian

subbing ixodi plot for the trial RP

1. taking interest: x
2. being tithed: x
3. interactions: x x x x x
4. trial: x

powers description -- do these work or do I still need to revise?

approved on both counts

lizbot
Beyond 1 to Beyond 2 Growth for America Jones
20/20 rp points + 3 Event Points here.

Power:
    The Ties That Bind
    T1: a sight-based ability that manifests the relationships between living things as threads, strings, ribbons, yarn, cables etc to America. Passively these ties are ghostly and transparent, she can see something's there, but it's ignorable. When actively focusing on them, however, they look as real and tangible as the real thing, details can be discerned, like material, colors, and patterns and if there's notable damage and weakness in the tie. Pieces of broken ties can sometimes be seen by themselves, much like ordinary debris.

(oocly: descriptions will be up to the other player)

Belated:
Warg Dreamer->Riser Upgrade
Warg Riser-> Beyond Upgrade

Approved

azuredreams
Beyond 3 Power for Jeremiah Mercer (links to arpee log/reqs)

BORN OF FIRE (beyond 3 upgrade) - More than just impervious to fire: Jeremiah is envigorated by it. Fire or burning of any sort grants him an energy boost (or recharge if he's drained) and, if for some reason he suffers injuries, can heal him. It also appears that his impreviousness extends to the clothing and other items worn on his body.

(note: fire jeremiah summons himself doesn't heal/envigorate him, that would be cheating - no perpetual energy loops pls - but if he summons a bit of fire that is used to create/feed a fire on it's own then that would. also any pre-existing injuries cannot be healed, of course.)

Ok Em u know that you only get one effect a power >:C impervious extension or invigoration, your pick

Melancholies
Super belated claim for Ollie's beyond were power that I forgot to post forrrrrr whoops
(already asked permission I'm just officializing it here!)

Linky link

ya you know this is approv  

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:06 am
shibroswol
azuredreams
Beyond 3 & Bonus Power for Jeremiah Mercer (links to arpee log/reqs)

BORN OF FIRE (beyond 3 upgrade) - More than just impervious to fire: Jeremiah is invigorated by it. Fire or burning of any sort grants him an energy boost (or recharge if he's drained) and, if for some reason he suffers injuries, can heal him.

BORN OF FIRE (bonus upgrade) - It also appears that his imperviousness extends to the clothing and other items worn on his body.

(note: fire jeremiah summons himself doesn't heal/invigorate him, that would be cheating - no perpetual energy loops pls - but if he summons a bit of fire that is used to create/feed a fire on it's own then that would. also any pre-existing injuries cannot be healed, of course.

(and no, he can't hold a person in his arms and extend the fireproof to them. it legit has to be things on his person XD)

Ok Em u know that you only get one effect a power >:C impervious extension or invigoration, your pick

when em forgets to make sure to update req post and the upgrade post in the modbook because em knows this and realized it after posting. gg em. *facepalms at self a lot*

should be fixed now. there should be beyond 3 reqs at the top and the bottom part of the post has the bonus power upgrade for the impervious extension. if that works? the last sentence was meant to be a bonus upgrade since it doesn't have a relation to the nature of the invigoration in the first place.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:46 am
From beyond the grave
Shun is dead.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:59 am
Blade Kuroda
From beyond the grave
Shun is dead.

Yes he is. you may proceed  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:07 pm
Bonus power time ft. Oliver Beaumont
Reqs can be found in this post

Bonus power 1:

Quote:
WARD OFF THOSE BAD FEELS - Oliver has a basic understanding of wardwork and can now construct simple, three symbol wards. Each ward can only service one effect and must be periodically refreshed to maintain usefulness.

Bonus power 2:

Quote:
REANIMATED - Oliver can reanimate deceased mundane creatures. This isn't the same as bringing them back to physical life, as their bodies will still continue to rot until they're essentially magic skeletons with their souls attached to a frame. That being said, the initial casting is the most strenuous part, and as such Oliver can't revive multiple creatures at once without significant strain on himself. Size also has a bearing, so while you won't be seeing any undead horses galloping around, you can bet Other Ashdown is about to get an large influx of skeleton cats.

lmk if you have any questions/need them to be nerfed a little :3  

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:40 pm
Melancholies
Bonus power time ft. Oliver Beaumont
Reqs can be found in this post

Bonus power 1:

Quote:
WARD OFF THOSE BAD FEELS - Oliver has a basic understanding of wardwork and can now construct simple, three symbol wards. Each ward can only service one effect and must be periodically refreshed to maintain usefulness.

Bonus power 2:

Quote:
REANIMATED - Oliver can reanimate deceased mundane creatures. This isn't the same as bringing them back to physical life, as their bodies will still continue to rot until they're essentially magic skeletons with their souls attached to a frame. That being said, the initial casting is the most strenuous part, and as such Oliver can't revive multiple creatures at once without significant strain on himself. Size also has a bearing, so while you won't be seeing any undead horses galloping around, you can bet Other Ashdown is about to get an large influx of skeleton cats.

lmk if you have any questions/need them to be nerfed a little :3

looks fine, approved.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:55 am
azuredreams
shibroswol
azuredreams
Beyond 3 & Bonus Power for Jeremiah Mercer (links to arpee log/reqs)

BORN OF FIRE (beyond 3 upgrade) - More than just impervious to fire: Jeremiah is invigorated by it. Fire or burning of any sort grants him an energy boost (or recharge if he's drained) and, if for some reason he suffers injuries, can heal him.

BORN OF FIRE (bonus upgrade) - It also appears that his imperviousness extends to the clothing and other items worn on his body.

(note: fire jeremiah summons himself doesn't heal/invigorate him, that would be cheating - no perpetual energy loops pls - but if he summons a bit of fire that is used to create/feed a fire on it's own then that would. also any pre-existing injuries cannot be healed, of course.

(and no, he can't hold a person in his arms and extend the fireproof to them. it legit has to be things on his person XD)

when em forgets to make sure to update req post and the upgrade post in the modbook because em knows this and realized it after posting. gg em. *facepalms at self a lot*

should be fixed now. there should be beyond 3 reqs at the top and the bottom part of the post has the bonus power upgrade for the impervious extension. if that works? the last sentence was meant to be a bonus upgrade since it doesn't have a relation to the nature of the invigoration in the first place.

looks good  

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:28 am
Bonus Power Redemption

requirements under POWER ONE (AS I SAY)
this is his first bonus power so 5 RPs yay

Quote:
AS I SAY
    By touching one of his robotic creations or an existing mechanical object of the same level of complexity, Chester can give the object a single, simple instruction to be continuously carried out until he touches it again and tells it to stop. This instruction has to be something the object can do on its own without displaying creative sentience or moving in a way it would not naturally move.

yes:
        - a pen clicking itself once every four seconds
        - a hot wheels car rolling forward indefinitely

no:
        - a tiny metal man washing the dishes (too complex an action)
        - a furby rolling forward indefinitely (furbies don't have wheels and therefore it would have to make a 'choice' to roll on its side somehow, which is outside the scope of this power)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:00 am
BEYOND 3 POWER APPROVAL

Algernon Mercer

Quote:
A FRIEND IN SHADOWY PLACES
Algie is able to summon a small minion from the living shadows of the ashdowns. This creature is not formally sentient, nor capable of much in a fight, but able to provide assistance in small tasks, errands or to be a convenient distraction when necessary. This creature can summon in whatever shape the shadows desire (living, dead, or made up creatures - but no bigger than a small dog) and as a part of his promise to always entertain and play with them, is usually mischievous and playful.

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
information services

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash