Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply information services
[MODBOOK] shibrogane mk II Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:36 pm
beyond2 power claim for leila townhome

”shibruhgane”
OH GOD THEY’RE EVERYWHERE - Nearby arthropods will do Leila’s bidding. They will even awaken from seasonal hibernation to do so. She can command a legion up to the collective size of a small car, and send them out up to 3 miles away. Overly complex commands tend not to work.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:54 pm
Growing Up:

Who: Preacher Maria
To What: riser -> beyond
Show Your Work!: Here you can see the rps being marked as USING for this growth with blue check marks.
15 rps + 2 event credits
Power Me:

Mood Ring

Her eyes now shift colors according to her mood. This persists in were form.  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:06 pm
Beyonder Power for Nasir Vasile (links to arpee log/reqs)
(if i have no parents, does that ... - RP for beyond warg bonus)

HELLO MY OLD HEART - Nasir's abilities as an empath have grown. Now not only able to sense and feel the emotions of others as if they were his own, he's also able to hear the associated thoughts of an emotional state if he focuses on an individual. This manifests as an echo of the person's voice that only he hears, sharing something tied to the emotional state they are in. (Player permission caveat in place.)

Example: If Nasir was watching a couple have a fight he would be able to pick up their feelings (frustration, anger, sadness, etcetera) but if he were to truly focus he could hear from one 'They cheated on me! I can't believe they cheated on me!' and from the other 'I need them to stop making a scene, this is ridiculous!' giving further insight into what is going on.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:56 pm
Power Up:

What: bonus power
Show Your Work!: Here you can see the rps being marked as USING for this bonus power with green check marks.
5 rps
Power Me: upgrading haptic interface

Original: haptic interface
You can now write in the air with a fingertip. With intention, you can cause streaks of light to follow your fingertips through the air in one single and unchanging color. These lights will only disappear once you want them to.

Adding:
To her, the things drawn with this power have just enough tangibility to be nudged, shifted, plucked about with her hands. Symbol not in just the right place? Move it.  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:58 am
Bonus Power Redemption
(see bottom of this post as it is titled appropriately; fifteen points required; sixth since rule change.)

know your place upgrade three

adding on this bit: With proper focus on an individual, he can move someone to a location that he is familiar with without having to ride along.

Bonus Power Redemption
(see bottom of this post as it is titled appropriately; seventeen points required; seventh since rule change.)

know your place upgrade four

tacking on: Small groups of people, no more than five, can be moved as well but extensive popping around will still result in him needing to either recharge or take a break.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:38 pm
azuredreams
Bonus Power Redemption
(see this post for used RPs.)

fairy trails

with a specific set of hand gestures, a destination in mind, and intent, nasir is able to create a sparkly trail of glow that leads him to where he wants to go.

Does this only work for places he knows how to get to?

The Semblance of Unityx
Growing Up:

Who: Temperance Clark
Show Your Work!: Here you can see the rps being marked as USING for this growth with blue check marks.
15 rps + 2 event credits
Power Up!:

Kintsugi
Much like massive stitches, Temperance can use her magic to 'fill in' damaged or torn flesh and bone. Her magic encourages the body to heal along her blueprint at a faster rate. The magic fades as the body repairs itself naturally; leaving behind oddly thick golden lines, twisted almost like roots, in it's wake. This can only work for wounds the body might heal naturally if in an ideal environment.

(last line is like I'm saying she can't heal stuff like if you got your kidney removed lol)

approve

Smerdlex
growth to beyond2 for rabbit vaughn

requirements: xxx

power:

GONE
        Rabbit can bend the light in an eight-foot cube around him, rendering living creatures in that space invisible. In direct sunlight, anyone he is hiding cannot be seen, even when they move with him. In a well-lit room, they will remain invisible unless they are moving, in which case they will shimmer like a heat mirage while they do so. In shadowy areas or near darkness, this power doesn't work.

approve

cibariumx
beyond2 power claim for leila townhome

”shibruhgane”
OH GOD THEY’RE EVERYWHERE - Nearby arthropods will do Leila’s bidding. They will even awaken from seasonal hibernation to do so. She can command a legion up to the collective size of a small car, and send them out up to 3 miles away. Overly complex commands tend not to work.

approve

The Semblance of Unityx
Growing Up:

15 rps + 2 event credits
Power Me:

Mood Ring

Her eyes now shift colors according to her mood. This persists in were form.

approve

azuredreamsx
Beyonder Power for Nasir Vasile (links to arpee log/reqs)
(if i have no parents, does that ... - RP for beyond warg bonus)

HELLO MY OLD HEART - Nasir's abilities as an empath have grown. Now not only able to sense and feel the emotions of others as if they were his own, he's also able to hear the associated thoughts of an emotional state if he focuses on an individual. This manifests as an echo of the person's voice that only he hears, sharing something tied to the emotional state they are in. (Player permission caveat in place.)

Example: If Nasir was watching a couple have a fight he would be able to pick up their feelings (frustration, anger, sadness, etcetera) but if he were to truly focus he could hear from one 'They cheated on me! I can't believe they cheated on me!' and from the other 'I need them to stop making a scene, this is ridiculous!' giving further insight into what is going on.

approve

The Semblance of Unityx
Power Up:

What: bonus power
Show Your Work!: Here you can see the rps being marked as USING for this bonus power with green check marks.
5 rps
Power Me: upgrading haptic interface

Original: haptic interface
You can now write in the air with a fingertip. With intention, you can cause streaks of light to follow your fingertips through the air in one single and unchanging color. These lights will only disappear once you want them to.

Adding:
To her, the things drawn with this power have just enough tangibility to be nudged, shifted, plucked about with her hands. Symbol not in just the right place? Move it.

approve

azuredreamsx
Bonus Power Redemption
(see bottom of this post as it is titled appropriately; fifteen points required; sixth since rule change.)

know your place upgrade three

adding on this bit: With proper focus on an individual, he can move someone to a location that he is familiar with without having to ride along.

Bonus Power Redemption
(see bottom of this post as it is titled appropriately; seventeen points required; seventh since rule change.)

know your place upgrade four

tacking on: Small groups of people, no more than five, can be moved as well but extensive popping around will still result in him needing to either recharge or take a break.

approve  

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:26 pm
shibrogane
azuredreams
Bonus Power Redemption

fairy trails

with a specific set of hand gestures, a destination in mind, and intent, nasir is able to create a sparkly trail of glow that leads him to where he wants to go.

he has to have knowledge of the location/been there previous. like he could pick a spot that he's familiar with and find his way there with this but he couldn't just ... willy-nilly decide upon a location that he has no knowledge of/never heard of/never been too. that'd have to be an upgrade purchase to work. (possibly more than one, i think.)

it's basically supposed to be like marking your map in da: inquisition and having a trail to follow, sans the fact that nasir's has to know about the location/been there. if he can't mentally visualize the location along with knowledge of it then he can't find it.

maybe adjust it to: 'with a specific set of hand gestures, a destination in mind that he's familiar with, and intent, nasir is able to create a sparkly trail of glow that leads him to where he wants to go.' ?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:49 pm
azuredreams
shibrogane
azuredreams
Bonus Power Redemption

fairy trails

he has to have knowledge of the location/been there previous. like he could pick a spot that he's familiar with and find his way there with this but he couldn't just ... willy-nilly decide upon a location that he has no knowledge of/never heard of/never been too. that'd have to be an upgrade purchase to work. (possibly more than one, i think.)

it's basically supposed to be like marking your map in da: inquisition and having a trail to follow, sans the fact that nasir's has to know about the location/been there. if he can't mentally visualize the location along with knowledge of it then he can't find it.

maybe adjust it to: 'with a specific set of hand gestures, a destination in mind that he's familiar with, and intent, nasir is able to create a sparkly trail of glow that leads him to where he wants to go.' ?

yes that would work. approved  

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:27 pm
growth to beyond for chester poole

power:

CIPHER SPEECH
        Chester can communicate in an untranslatable language with any one person at a time. Each language has a different sound to it depending on who he is speaking to, and the only person able to understand this communication is the one Chester means it for in any given conversation. (From an OOC standpoint, "conversations" will most commonly be delineated by individual RPs, but Chester might also enter into a new one if he moves into a new space in an ORP or the person he was talking to leaves his presence entirely. If he is clearly speaking to two or more people at a time, one will get the cipher language and the others will get English.) As stated, the person he is communicating with will understand him, though they will remain aware of the fact that what is coming out of his mouth actually sounds like structured gibberish. They will be unable to respond in anything but a language they already know.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:05 pm
Smerdle
growth to beyond for chester poole

power:

CIPHER SPEECH
        Chester can communicate in an untranslatable language with any one person at a time. Each language has a different sound to it depending on who he is speaking to, and the only person able to understand this communication is the one Chester means it for in any given conversation. (From an OOC standpoint, "conversations" will most commonly be delineated by individual RPs, but Chester might also enter into a new one if he moves into a new space in an ORP or the person he was talking to leaves his presence entirely. If he is clearly speaking to two or more people at a time, one will get the cipher language and the others will get English.) As stated, the person he is communicating with will understand him, though they will remain aware of the fact that what is coming out of his mouth actually sounds like structured gibberish. They will be unable to respond in anything but a language they already know.

That's super neat! Approved  

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:20 pm
beyond2 warg upgrade for leila

I forgot to ask about this when I got her beyond2 power, sorry! Would this warg training RP or this quest RP count for the communication powerup?

noble upgrade for julian

subbing ixodi plot for the trial RP

1. taking interest: x
2. being tithed: x
3. interactions: x x x x x
4. trial: x

powers description -- do these work or do I still need to revise?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:08 pm
NPC requested: The nokia phone
What I want to happen: Figure out who's on the other side and maybe set up an in person meeting because old school texting is suffering.
Link to RP: Redial  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:17 pm
Beyond 1 to Beyond 2 Growth for America Jones
20/20 rp points + 3 Event Points here.

Power:
    The Ties That Bind
    T1: a sight-based ability that manifests the relationships between living things as threads, strings, ribbons, yarn, cables etc to America. Passively these ties are ghostly and transparent, she can see something's there, but it's ignorable. When actively focusing on them, however, they look as real and tangible as the real thing, details can be discerned, like material, colors, and patterns and if there's notable damage and weakness in the tie. Pieces of broken ties can sometimes be seen by themselves, much like ordinary debris.

(oocly: descriptions will be up to the other player)

Belated:
Warg Dreamer->Riser Upgrade
Warg Riser-> Beyond Upgrade  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:42 pm
Beyond 3 Power for Jeremiah Mercer (links to arpee log/reqs)

BORN OF FIRE (beyond 3 upgrade) - More than just impervious to fire: Jeremiah is envigorated by it. Fire or burning of any sort grants him an energy boost (or recharge if he's drained) and, if for some reason he suffers injuries, can heal him. It also appears that his impreviousness extends to the clothing and other items worn on his body.

(note: fire jeremiah summons himself doesn't heal/envigorate him, that would be cheating - no perpetual energy loops pls - but if he summons a bit of fire that is used to create/feed a fire on it's own then that would. also any pre-existing injuries cannot be healed, of course.)  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:29 pm
Super belated claim for Ollie's beyond were power that I forgot to post forrrrrr whoops
(already asked permission I'm just officializing it here!)

Linky link  
information services

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces