[PRP] Kitty Therapy [Alois/Juniper]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:24 am
The faint sound of a tiny, tinkling bell marked the approach of the fluffy, white feline. He wasn’t large in size, quite petite, actually, and when picked up you would realize most of his bulk came from the fluff that was his coat. A basic, blue harness adorned the feline’s chest, and matched the blue collar that held the small silver bell letting his owner find him more easily. After all, Star was a feline who greatly enjoyed exploring the outdoors, and had a habit of sometimes wandering off. He knew his way home though, and had never been lost for long. After all, he knew who fed and cared for him and gave him a soft bed to lounge upon all day as he pleased. His owner treated him like the prince he was.

It was this faint tinkling of a bell that would give the feline away to Alois, before the white puff launched himself up into the man’s lap. Motor box going, Star studied the lap he had found and eventually deemed it worthy of him as he knead at the appendages before curling himself into a comfortable ball. Green eyes looked up at the man expectantly, as if saying ‘pet me, human’.

Star was a demanding feline. Like all of his brethren.

It wasn’t long after Star found his perch that the sound of a woman’s voice calling out a name could be heard. “Star! Star!” She didn’t sound frantic but more exasperated that the feline had once again roamed off on her. It was her own fault for taking the leash off of his harness so he could explore more freely.

“That damn cat.” She cursed lightly as she rounded the bushes and trees to find one of the many benches scattered amongst the park. There, parked upon the structure was not only Alois but her cat, Star. Oh. Figures he would find him, of all people. To say Juniper was a bit unsure about ALois would be an understatement. After all, their last encounter hadn’t ended on the most amicable terms. Mind, at that point, both of them were probably stressed and frustrated with their circumstances.

“Welp. I see you have been graced with his majesty’s presence.” She indicated Star with a jerk of her head. “He doesn’t really care if the lap he chooses belongs to a person who likes cats or not, I am afraid.”

Hetzerei
LMK if this works for ya! smile

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:06 am
Alois failed to relish being out. No place offered great solace to him as he wandered; even ‚home‘, so much as it was, gave him little comfort. His mind still lingered in that other place where magic grew ubiquitous and his father knew eternal fire, yet he understood that he couldn’t return again. No, he could not rejoin his father as the worker he demanded. There would be others, surely. More abductees. More fetches. More replicas. The future promised a host of displaced children, uncertain of which life was theirs.

His coffee grew lukewarm over the course of the morning. Alois lost taste for it, a taste never fully acquired, and even a hidden hint of Cognac failed to bring the beverage to his attention. He should’ve relished it, he knew, for the otherworld lacked great bounty of taste like Ashdown. Smoking similarly assisted in knocking down some of the new flavor. Perhaps he just wasn’t intended for this world anymore.

A clarion ring came as a weight struck his lap, and at first he considered his dog pawing at his lap. But as he looked, he recognized a much lighter animal - someone’s cat - settling in as if she owned him. He sighed, the fresh memories of his dog now churned to the surface, and watched the feline get comfortable. Ample experience with these animals confirmed that touching her might incur several injuries; best to wait for the owner to come by and take the pet. He resumed his crossed arms on the table, occasionally glancing down to check on the feline’s process of napping. Inwardly he wondered if he would be stuck there indefinitely. No - the cat would have to come down long before then.

Alois glanced up when he heard a voice speak in his general direction. „Hm?“ Dull green eyes lighted on her features. Tits from the ball. Small world. „He’s a bold one. I’m not used to zem being so bold. He won’t scratch if I touch him?“ A glance toward the cat, now thoroughly comfortable on his side, confirmed no outward signs of aggression.

kolina

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:09 pm
“Oh I have no doubt that you’ll be safe with him. Actually, the more you pet him the more he’ll purr and be your best friend.” She couldn’t help the smile that danced across her face. “He’s an attention whore. I think I doted on him too much when I first found him.” With a shrug she walked over to the table and settled herself down opposite of the man without invitation. The fact that her cat had claimed the man’s lap for the time being was invitation enough for the woman. She lounged back in the chair, long legs crossed as she watched him study the feline.

As if to prove the point of his owner, Star lounged happily in Alois’s lap. Tummy practically begging for some gentle loving while a gentle purr rumbled from his throat. He certainly wasn’t quiet with his motor box when he was feeling particularly comfortable.

“I suppose I should properly introduce myself since...well...I don’t think I did that last time we met. Juniper. Juniper Wilcox.” She gave him a small wave with her arms crossed over her chest. “I am assuming you’re actually you and not that horrible fetch. I think I’d trust Star enough not to settle onto a fetch’s lap, though.”

The woman was quite content to just watch how Alois reacted to Star. It was an easy silence for her as her attention eventually shifted from Alois and Star to some kids who were playing a bit off in the distance. Seemed like a rousing game of tag was happening if she had to guess from this distance. Ah, to be a child again and not have to deal with the woes of being an adult. She wondered if her childhood self would have embraced the world that was Other Ashdown more easily than she had so far?

“So, how have you been doing since...well...since the ball? I know we didn’t part on the best of terms.” She flicked her gaze back to him. “I am sorry for that, but I want to point out that I was actually and truly worried for you. And no, I am not fishing for any sort of apology from you. Feel free to continue to think of me as a martyr or a selfish b***h if you want.” She shrugged.

Hetzerei

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:10 am
Alois glanced dully from overactive cat to the owner, then back again. Great tracts of fluff lay exposed before him as the cat half-rolled onto his back. Alois’ mind touched upon the state of his pants after this affair, and whether a thorough washing could dislodge all the white cat hair that was undoubtedly embedding itself into them. He decided afterward that he didn’t give a damn; who was he trying to impress, anyway? His roommate? His utter lack of dog? The thought left him drained.

„Alois,“ he answered back without gusto. He couldn’t remember if he left her his name - he only recalled staring into her nipples on more than one occassion and wondering how he knew the shape and color of her areolae before he even knew her name. It felt terribly backward, especially since they never slept together. Was that how real-life relationships functioned? Alois didn’t know; the majority of his stunted social skills were derived from televised fiction, not real world experience. „As for ze fetch, you wouldn’t know ze difference. I imagine Vale would be much happier to haf’ my life instead of living his usual one, however. He wouldn’t be so glum.“

Finally Alois consented to petting the cat, even if the pets were few as he focused on conversation. Constantly his mind begged him toward his dog, his experiences, his deep conflict with the reality of Ashdown. „I’f been doing,“ he answered, noncommittal. „You seem almost cheerful. I’m going to guess it’s because you missed ze main event.“ And thus, she wouldn’t know if Vale stole his place.

And she thinks an apology would mend my opinion of her.

„If you’re going to make sarcastic remarks right afterward, zen it’s not much of an apology.“ Finally he looked to her, for as much as his eyes could stay open. Too much sleep struck him down with exhaustion just the same as a dearth of it. Dark circles settled like liberal eyeliner in an avante-garde magazine. „It’s obvious you’re still sore about it. Fine. Take your p***y and go ******** yourself.“ He reached into pocket despite the cat to produce a cigarette, and promptly lit up in front of her.

kolina

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:51 pm
She watched him as he gazed down at Star who was doing his utter best to look like the adorable, needy feline that he was. A lazy green eye gazed up at the man with whose lap he was perched upon, the gentle rumbling of his purring never ceased. A soft ‘mreow’ escaped the white fluffy creature as he extended a paw upwards towards Alois. It was quite obvious, to those who had ever owned a cat, that Star was wanting love and attention from the chosen human.

Juniper smiled at the display that Star was giving. Leave it to her cat to be so chummy with someone who had, for all appearances, looked like he wanted nothing to do with anyone or anything. Still, he was certainly putting on quite the act. Juniper couldn’t help but shake her head at the antics.

“Alois?” She repeated the name so it would stick. “I am Juniper. It’s nice to officially meet you.” She tossed him a wink.

“The fetch is named Vale?” She had missed that tidbit of information at the ball. She didn’t know how to respond to his comment though and instead let it slide by.

When Alois finally reached down to pet Star, the feline’s rumble grew only more intense as he basked in the attention he was receiving. Even though it may not have been much, it was enough to appease the feline as he stretched his body out across Alois’s lap. “You’ve just won him over.” She remarked good naturedly. “I wouldn’t call myself cheerful.” She said casually, eyes not lifting from the man as he pet Star. “But, you’re right, I missed what happened. I got, some vague story about what happened but nothing else.”

And just like that the conversation was twisted at Alois was angry at her. She stood there, stunned for a moment. She had not, in any way, intended to sound patronizing or hurtful. If Alois hadn’t looked so raw, so beaten down, she would have snapped right back and made the situation worse. Instead she forcibly held back her remarks, hands fisted and took a slow steady breath. It was obvious she was upset by his words, but Juniper intended not to be the bully here. It wasn’t what she wanted. “Right. Well, I’ll try to be more careful about what I say.” Since you’re going to be an a** about this. “I didn’t intend to come over here to...to hurt you or piss you off.”

Taking another breath through her nose helped, and Juniper took the liberty to walk over and make herself comfortable in the chair opposite of Alois, the table serving as neutral space between them. Star, on the other hand, seemed to not care what was going on between his owner and the man. He was just miffed that his pets had stopped and he voiced his concerns with whiney meows.

“Look. I am sorry for what happened I am sorry for what I said. It probably doesn’t mean much to you right now, but I really am.” She shrugged. “The best I can do right now is just try and make you see that I am not a b***h. I don’t like to hurt people, but I won’t deny that my mouth sometimes gets the best of me. We all have our faults, my lack of filter is mine.” She sighed and ran a hand through her hair. “Look, I would like to try and make amends. Help you if I can...if you want me to. I am not at all opposed to trying to build a friendship. I don’t think…” She paused a moment, thinking about her words carefully. “I hope that whatever has happened between us hasn’t made that completely impossible.” She leaned forward on the table, arms folded in front of her as she watched him.

Hetzerei

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:47 pm
Alois watched her for a time while she stammered through her introductory expressions. She gave a number of points that started to build an idea of who she was, and frame her from an amorphous characteristic into a person with impulses, thoughts, and foundational thinking. She mentioned that she doesn’t like hurting people, that she wants to make amends, that she wants to help. She expressed regret concerning what occurred at the party. Alois considered the lot of these things and how they interrelated, and came to a couple conclusions: either she felt lonely and looked to form friendships with anyone who endured similar bullshit at the party and therefore had that point of connection, or she was one of the caretaker types that was shopping for a project.

Her cat was the final scrap of information that pointed to the former. Her cat, he expected, would not react so warmly to complete strangers had it not learned similar behavior from its owner. Juniper modeled such behavior whenever encountering others around the cat, and thus the cat learned to attach itself at its own discretion. Bold it was, and very telling.

Alois sighed through his nose. He sucked a red glow out of his cigarette and blew the smoke to the wind. „Is zat what you came over here for? To try and make a friend of me?“ The cigarette-laden hand darted out for the coffee and he sipped it with the practice of one who used to smoke and drink ad nauseam. The slight burn of it eased some of the chill that crept on him.

You’ve said your piece. Your conscience should be clear. No more need to try pandering to the goth boy unless you’re that strapped for friendships. Anyone with eyes can tell I’m not an extrovert, so I’m the wrong type to mix with you, Tits. Nice try, though. B for effort. Or was that cup size? Alois disguised his smile in another drag of the cigarette.

kolina

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

ashdown

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas