Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:07 am
        => Your Name! Sypon!
        => Your Skype Handle! I'm usually Sypon or some form of that - sometimes I got my real name in there for professional reasons which you can find easily but I don't like to post on Gaia so that google doesn't lead to Gaia if it picks up me using my name here. My icon has been Palpatine for a really long time to match Kimbley Kitty's stupid Carlton icon and I have no idea when it's going to change.
        => Your Preferred Pronouns! She/her, they/them is fine too.
        => Your Trolls! In addition to a slew of mod NPCs I have Ganyma the Big Friendly Luchador (teal), Tamiya the Kabuki Juggalo (purple), Aandes the Silver Tongued Producer (green. but basically teal you guys), Aerona the Spitfire Rebel Athlete and Explosions Junkie (red), Panili the Gentle Child Prophetess (orange), and also Reisio (blue).
        => Your (Hivestuck) Age I've been here since 2012! I got Ganyma just around the time that kid stage was revealed.
        => Your Interests! N64 and Gamecube era Nintendo games, World of Warcraft, Art, Theatre, Trolls (clearly), Cartoons, Storytelling & Film, and other stuff! Right now my biggest interest is Overwatch!! Hit me up and I'll talk for hours about it. My mains are Symmetra, Lucio and the junkers respectively.
        => Your Superpower! My superpower is probably a time slow so that I can take naps and do extra stuff during the day.
        => Your Classpect! Witch of Time!
        => Your Blood Color! I basically just go with my favorite color so I'm like. A nice yellowy green.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:13 pm
=> Your Name! ami
=> Your Skype Handle! my good man greg has arrived thank u green*
=> Your Trolls! regina! the shop's mule account! various npcs! whats-his-face! the other one!

i have chat notifications off by default. you can ping me by using the following keywords
regina, pineal, prator, mule, amicable, ami, redrum redrum redrum

*sorry  

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

OOC Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items