Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:53 pm
User Image

Since the Skype chat is a 50+ member whirlwind, here's a thread for you guys to leave a short blurb to help newbies keep track of who y'all are. (Or refresh some of us oldbies.) New members are also welcome to introduce themselves here. There are no rules for how you want to introduce yourself here, but I'll leave a list of basic deets as a starting point. As always, never feel pressured to give out any information about yourself if it makes you uncomfortable!

=> Your Name! What do you like to go by?
        => Your Skype Handle! If you change it a lot, do you tend to stick to a theme?
        => Your Preferred Pronouns!
        => Your Trolls! Or lack thereof! Do you have any in the works?
        => Your (Hivestuck) Age How long have you been hanging around here?
        => Your Interests! I know there are a few subjects that act as summoning sigils for certain users.
        => Your Superpower! ...If you were to have one. Or if you have a neat talent!
        => Your Classpect! For those of you that actually read Homestuck. wink
        => Your Blood Color! If you were a troll!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:55 pm
Unaru, Unu, Naru, Max
casuallullaby
he/him, they/them
Opimus Fellah and Rianon Sahira
I don't know how to answer this one...2011 technically, but I had to poof for an extended time
boys and sushi
being gay....or shapeshifting...or gay shapeshifting.

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:00 pm
=> Glitch! I only want people to use my RL name if they see me there, sorry
=> glitchdefacto
=> She/her
=> Uhhhh 3 years? I thiiiiink?
=> Luxara Seleni, Reemus Grroou, Hemera Moachm, Guouli Pyrero, Wander Oudini
=> WEREWOLVES, comics in general, horror in general, Sailor Moon, Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, Digimon, cartoons in general
=> I'm good at making werewolf AUs. o -o Um. That'saboutit
I can also roll my tongue?
=> Mage of Void!
=> Greenblood probs, like my first child  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:02 pm
        => Your Name! Purp! I'll correct you if you use other stuff!
        => Your Skype Handle! it should have Purple in it, I try to not be confusing, skype is same as my username
        => Your Preferred Pronouns! She/hers only please!
        => Your Trolls! Eostre, Cerise, Poeias (Poe) & Natash (Gnash)
        => Your (Hivestuck) Age Been around since the start, got my first troll in 2012! So a long while.
        => Your Interests! Gay stuff, birds, Steven Universe & buncha stuff.
        => Your Superpower! being an omnipotent omnipresent lesbian goddess like madoka (im gay married to another user here)
        => Your Classpect! Sylph of Blood
        => Your Blood Color! Purple, or teal (according to Green's test). Both are my fave colors so I'm good with either.

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:34 pm
        => Your Name! Cylem! I don't mind nicknames or my real name if you're so inclined.
        => Your Skype Handle! seekingCylem My display name is also Cylem so I'm easy to identify.
        => Your Preferred Pronouns! she/her
        => Your Trolls! Rasali Panaka, Sinter Heilig, Didero Salons, Sascha Diasis, and eventually as of writing this: Oisier Mirrim. I should have links to their journals in my sig.
        => Your (Hivestuck) Age Since summer 2k12. My four-year anniversary is actually in a few days.
        => Your Interests! I'm always in the chat, but I will definitely emerge from the woodwork if troll culture/biology headcanons are mentioned. Same with Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, or partaking in the joy that is Really Bad Cinema. Also I'm a mod, so you can say Hivestuck itself is one of my primary interests.
        => Your Superpower! Quickdraw RP replies. I also draw-draw. I draw so much. My job is draw.
        => Your Classpect! Seer of Rage
        => Your Blood Color! Purple, according to Green's test. Sign-ways I'm a Leo.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:48 pm
=> Your Name! Bo, or Bow!
=> Your Skype Handle! It should show up as Pidgie/Bo! I have never changed it and don't intend to! (If I do, I'll let the chat know first!)
=> Your Preferred Pronouns! She/Her, They/Them (either works)
=> Your Trolls! Rastin Morden, and no others for now! (I have a blueblood currently up for critique!)
=> Your (Hivestuck) Age About two years now! (I joined in December 2014, got Rastin accepted in January 2015)
=> Your Interests! Roleplay, coloring, Steven Universe, food, music, nature... I also like to dabble in magic.
=> Your Superpower! Invisibility!
=> Your Blood Color! Greenblood, Jadeblood, or Purpleblood!  

Bouquet of Diamonds

Fantastic Kitten

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:51 pm
        => Your Name! Skyli Peep, aka Skyli! or Peep! Or Amanda! I DONT MIND ANY NICKNAME 8D
        => Your Skype Handle! 🍗(。・ө・ 。) Skyli
        => Your Preferred Pronouns! She/her!
        => Your Trolls! Mahmud Seshat, and hopefully Eiylas Zumeng!
        => Your (Hivestuck) Age I'm a 1 year old bb, technically.......
        => Your Interests! Magical Girl Anime, Cosplay, Podcasts, RPing obviously...
        => Your Superpower! I CAN TELL YOUR FUTURE. *takes out tarot deck* ooooooo 2spoopy
        => Your Classpect! Witch of Light (OFFICIALLY FROM A HYPER INTENSE QUIZ)
        => Your Blood Color! Greenbloob

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:55 pm
=> Your Name! Aura
=> Your Skype Handle! kitsuneaura, should always display Aura though
=> Your Preferred Pronouns! she/her!
=> Your Trolls! Etsali Azeban, Lorata Gorgos, Garand Luceid
=> Your (Hivestuck) Age A little over two years now!!
=> Your Interests! Naruto and Sailor Moon! Wild Arms! Fifth Element! Action Movies! Goggles! A lot of things, I don't know what to list!
=> Your Superpower! I'm a magical detective, of course! Hehe, I'm decently good at riddles/puzzles and information hunting.

(I'll add classpect/blood color as soon as I figure out what they were...)  

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:07 pm
        => Your Name! Birdie! I also go by Tarte or Myranda in other places around the internet.
        => Your Skype Handle! raspberry.tarte, and its usually displayed as some variation of birdie, birbie, sometimes its Tarte.
        => Your Preferred Pronouns! She/Her
        => Your Trolls! Elidae Bonbon and Malice Ragoon are shop official, but I have a lot of quests up! (Saigen Vivere, Tootsi Canist, Palleo Zweirz, and Verrah Malojo... i have more trolls not even put up. Zero self control)
        => Your (Hivestuck) Age About four years! Although, I did go mia until about a year ago!
        => Your Interests! MY SWEET GREEN PEA. And I'm an artist trying to (slowly) make a name for myself! I also play a lot of WoW, enjoy all sorts of design, and I like talking about ships :3c ALSO I LOVE FOOD GOD FOOD IS GREAT
        => Your Superpower! uncanny amounts of procrastination (but if I were to pick something cool to have, it would be energy manipulation)
        => Your Classpect! Seer of Heart (alternatively Mage of Light)
        => Your Blood Color! Minty Green according to Green's test! And for sign- Gemini, so yellow!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:55 am
        => Your Name! Green

=> Your Skype Handle! fox.tricks though my display name is always Green or some variant thereof. I change it a lot, but it never deviates far from Green.

=> Your Preferred Pronouns! Male

=> Your Trolls! Kursha Vidari, a manipulative douche-bag with a martyr complex, who does terrible things, Ephias Sagine; an apathetic but kind redblood, who has since become jaded and cold; Lutrin Weesil, a whimsical and strange child, who seems to defy the laws of the universe; Autumn Vikare, a self-possessed mutant with dreams of grandeur and expensive tastes; Kerras Farron (questing), a shy, woodland unicorn.

=> Your (Hivestuck) Age 4 years as of this December!

=> Your Interests! MY LOVELY, DARLING, BIRDIE-PIE~! ... Ahem! The uh... holy quaternity: Legend of Zelda, Invader Zim, Yuugiou, and Deponia. Mention any one of those four things and I am likely to lose all self control and I deny any responsibility of anything that might happen. I love children's books, television series, and films. Some favourites include: The Bartimaeus Trilogy, His Dark Materials, Artemis Fowl, Chip and Dale, Rescue Rangers, Gravity Falls, Xiaolin Showdown, Tangled, Box Trolls, Robin Hood... Uh, honestly the list goes on and on. Also lots of video games. Really too many video games. Too many to list. I'm working towards doing professional voice acting, want to complete a novel (of course), and like to collect broken analogue watches.

=> Your Superpower! TYPING IN ALL CAPS WITH ADVISOR NOPE AUTO CRITICS.

=> Your Classpect! Rogue of Breath

=> Your Blood Color! Mutantblood, according to some test made by a jackass called "Green". Otherwise teal or blue going by sign: Libra/Scorpio cusp.

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

happy bonsai

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:41 am
=> Your Name! bonsai, bonny, bonbon, etc
=> Your Skype Handle! happbon (also my aim which i am way more active on tbh)
=> Your Preferred Pronouns! they/them, she/her... i am agender but pronouns don't matter to meee!
=> Your Trolls! bracks gripli aka the swampbeast extraordinaire of the swamp- very adventuorous, rowdy, aggressive, doesn't give two clumps about the hemospectrum, blah blah blah
=> Your (Hivestuck) Age! less than a year
=> Your Interests! reading, writing, concert-going, taking care of my smol baby
=> Your Superpower! immortality/rapid-healing definitely call me bonverine
=> Your Classpect! i don't actually read homestuck sssoooo
=> Your Blood Color! green because it's my fav color  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:08 am
=> Your Name! I go by Kitty, Flamigo, or Bird!
=> Your Skype Handle! It's been flamigo for just about forever! I have Carlton sitting at a computer as my icon and I have for at least 4 years
=> Your Preferred Pronouns! she/her, but I'm not picky
=> Your Trolls! Odette Cygnet, glamorous rebel redblood, Vulpin Cadmea, slinky hemoanonymous mercenary, Leeroi Furore, screaming barbarian blueblood, Stemma Morgen, witchy three-eyed purpleblood, and Sonnie DeFrog, jumpy frog friend greenblood
=> Your (Hivestuck) Age I lurked the thread when it was an I/T thread! But I got my first troll in 2012, so 4 years!
=> Your Interests! Pink! Animation! Storyboarding! Muppets! Scooby Doo! Birds! Screaming!
=> Your Superpower! mmm a sonic scream!  

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:01 am
=> Your Name! quite but i dont really mind~
=> Your Skype Handle! quite.uneventful is my skype handle, and youll always see quite somewhere in the sn, either as a pun or something else haha
=> Your Preferred Pronouns! she/her!
=> Your Trolls! I own Vremea Everai, momma rebel yellowblood with a mysterious hemoanon counterpart(Bellen Arecae), Forera Serpen, an aggressive rebel tealblood mercenary with a habit of getting into Trouble, Zindel Tagino, redblooded dancer slash thief slash Hot Piece Of a**, Kolako Thelsi, brownblood Actual Cinnamon Bun and self designated forest protector, Austri Coriol, hypocritical greenblooded Hero, and Mesnei Shachi, the Actual Jealous Fish.
=> Your (Hivestuck) Age almost 5 years ago! ever since it was an I/T thread! first B/C ftw
=> Your Interests! PUNS, anything magical girls(any type, i stg i love magical girls), ART, music, steven universe, gravity falls, undertale, nature, languages, traveling and different cultures! honestly hivestuck is pretty much considered something i can rant about since ive invested myself in it so bad :") i also love a lot of video games!!
=> Your Superpower! SUPER STRENGTH!!! i would love to punch things into oblivion............ but then again air powers are cool too....... sweats.....
=> Your Classpect! it's been years since i took that test omg...
=> Your Blood Color! according to greens test, i'mm a solid blueblood! : )

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:57 pm
=> Sai or Moose are my preferred nicknames.

=> Saibear

=> she/her

=>
Azrael Mortis- a jackass blueblood 'nice guy' read that as complete tool who understands jackshit about the world and wants to become a doctor.

Akkira Kagome - a blind goofball redblood who works with the rebels. She loves games and teasing trolls she meets, but absolutely loves new experiences.

several in the works like: Epslon Castle and Wiliam Shystr
Accepted but not in the shop Cebass : A very egoistical but compassionate Seadweller/Otter pup mob boss.

=> 5-ish years off and on? But didn't get my first troll until august 1st 2015

=> Cats, Undertale, Steven universe, Other trolls, troll designs, games, particularly of the horror genre
probably anything that wanda has her grubby paws into.

=> Fabulousness and the ability to stay fabulous in the most trying of times.

=> Knight of void

=> green like the clovers of good luck  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:50 am
=> Your Name! Wanda!
=> Your Skype Handle! Anything with a donger and wanda in sn and its me
=> Your Preferred Pronouns! She/Her!
=> Your Trolls! I have three troll so far. Spade lass named Eridia, Illuminati mutant child named Cynril and sweet blind seadweller child named Polair!
=> Your (Hivestuck) Age Been here for one year! <3
=> Your Interests! Sports animes, undertale (I love this game so much ahahaha, THANK YOU!! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE <3 ), uh Dating sims, WINNING AT COMPETITIONS AND GAMES, bothering quite uneventful and being sarcastic with her since shes adorably dumb.

anything that anyone show me and grab my attention basically. (specially from sai, IE, and quite. <3)

=> Your Superpower! Midas touch but instead of turning things to gold I explode things-- Specially happy things. Super evil, misspelling words, and making things fluffy, that's what im good at.
=> Your Classpect! Mage of Light! (surprisingly ehe)
=> Your Blood Color! Jadeblood! (According to green's bloodhue test)  
OOC Stuff

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff