3. RASTIN MORDEN
4. VIVEKA BASLET
5. RESERVED
6. RESERVED
7. RESERVED
8. RESERVED

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:44 pm
WHO THE HELL AND HOW THE HELL

> I'm Bo. She/Her or They/Them pronouns. I don't care which you use.
> Some people may call me Pidgie or Hues, that’s still me. I'd prefer Bo, though, if you're only just meeting me!
> I am not very fast with replies and still moderately shaky on the battle system. This doesn't mean I don't care about plots or that I'm not willing to do battles. I just don't like being nudged a lot and can get kinda cranky if people are pushy.
> You can ask for my Discord info either through PM or, if you're already on the server, message me privately there! I don't give out my info anywhere else. My PMs are always open, though!
> That being said, I tend to forget to change my status from "do not disturb". Just poke me regardless and I'll get back to you as soon as I see it!
> I currently have two trolls to offer for plots and hopefully more someday! (If I ever get off my lazy behind and finish my quests...)

Bouquet of Diamonds

Fantastic Kitten

Bouquet of Diamonds

Fantastic Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:54 pm
RASTIN; THE WANNABE REBEL

User Image

Who the hell is this?: Rastin Morden
Where do they live?: Four Fronds; Deep in the forests, in his cabin hive, far from the rest of society.
What are they like?:
Dependable: Despite being a homebody, Rastin keeps his promises when he makes them, even if he'd rather be home instead. Yeah, yeah, he agreed to help you move boxes, he's gonna help, just don't sound so happy. UGH. Where's the tea? He'll want tea. Get him some TEA. Stupid boxes...

Systematic: Rastin gets things done, plain and simple. He'll never leave something unfinished, no matter his mood. He's also good at juggling multiple tasks at once, it's like he was born to multitask. He gets his work done by making lists and pairing up easier tasks with other similar tasks. If three things can be done in the same room in a particular order, it makes getting them done easier, and a little fun if you ask him.

Hard-working: Along with his diligence, Rastin gets things done well. He takes his time with his work and works hard, assuring that each and every thing he completes is the best he could do. From housework to personal projects, you can be assured that Rastin poured his heart and soul into it, even if it was a task he didn't want to take in the first place.

Moody: Rastin's a very fickle individual who goes through throngs of emotions at the drop of a hat. You'll never know for sure what sort of mode he's in until you talk to him, and that alone can be a struggle. His hood hides far more than his face.

Stubborn: Rastin's the sort who refuses to budge from his daily routine and usual comforts. No, he won't bother visiting your house for a party, nor will he go out of his way on a journey. He'd much rather be close to home where it's comfortable, warm, and quiet.

Obsessive: Rastin obsesses over little details in things and his daily rituals to the point where it's an annoyance to others. His books must go in that corner and be tilted just the way he wants them, and his cloak can't be tied from right to left at any cost, lest he have a conniption and dissolve into a billion pieces.

Apathetic: Rastin simply doesn't care about what much of the world has to offer him. So what if he's of high-blood? What has that ever gotten him but unwanted admiration? He doesn't care for your gifts, he doesn't need to be constantly fawned over, and he just doesn't care about what you have to say. You're not lower than he is, nonsense, everyone is equally irritating in his eyes. His apathy extends only to the social aspect of his life, not to his personal life. He'll always care about what he wants to do for himself and remain staunchly particular about caring about what others want him to do.

What do they want right now?: To NEVER see another zombie AGAIN. Also NO MORE TRIPS TO SPACE, PLEASE. It's not good for his... Everything.
What do they think of others?: Most trolls are annoying and not trustworthy. He's still very closed off and private, save for a small cluster of trolls he's met, and absolutely can't stand Juggalos or their culture. However, he is capable of warming up to others and is fiercely loyal to the ones he's closest with.
What do they like?: Tea, Sephos, cake, warmth, oversized clothing, kids/taking care of children, solitude, gardening/plants, and working.
What don't they like?: Being crowded, hyperactive trolls, high-bloods who boast about themselves, juggalos, hemoracists/royalists, excessive swearing, faygo, and having a full social schedule.
Okay, so, what are you looking for plotwise?:

- *Rebel encounters: -SHOVES RASTIN STRAIGHT INTO THE OPEN- HEY, REBELS, THIS ONE'S FREE. TAKE HIM. HE HAS ALL HIS SHOTS AND HE'S RABIES FREE.

In all seriousness, I'm officially shoving Rastin onto the path to become a bonafide rebel. While I already have someone lined up to recruit him (Keionx, ala the wonderful Drac), he needs to meet MORE of the rebels out there. Please hit me up asap if you're interested!

- *Kids to protect, nurture, and coddle: Rastin has an uncanny amount of fatherly energy pent up inside of him. Please, oh please, let him use it. He would literally die for your small child, or at the very least do something incredibly dangerous, stupid, or impulsive. (Just don't ask him to dress up like a clown)

- *Battles: FIGHT MY SON. HE NEEDS BATTLE EXPERIENCE. PLEASE.

- Friendships: This jerk needs friends, even if he won't admit it. Your troll will need to earn his respect and trust slowly, he won't be all buddy buddy without a few meetings. He's inclined to those who like books, tea, and have calmer personalities, but feel free to suggest ideas.

- Annoying acquaintances: I.E. Trolls who he'll need to endure and probably argue with. Those with excitable, pushy, or boastful personalities automatically fit here. Just bring your ideas for this.

- Enemies: This is going to be the hardest thing to accomplish because Rastin gets irritated very easily, but that doesn't make him want to attack or curse them. Your troll needs to be some kind of horror story, something that'll turn "Shut the hell up" into "I'll make you shut the hell up." Show me what you got!

- Other purplebloods: Rastin doesn't give a rat's a** about what blood color you are (Because everyone annoys him equally), but would like to find others like him out of curiosity. He will not join someone in a "Purples are the best LOL" chat, though. He's not that kind of troll.

What about their quadrants?:

*A potential Kismesis should be someone who brings out the violence in Rastin, but not enough to actually kill. Maybe someone who's awful to kids or goes out of their way to have no regard for how Rastin feels or boils him down just to his blood color and that alone. They should give him a reason to want to get up and attack them instead of walking away like he normally would.
*Friendship plots are super open!

♥: Occupied by Sephos Arbola.
♦: OPEN
♠: OPEN
♣: OPEN

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:55 pm
VIVEKA; HE HAS WARES IF YOU HAVE COIN

User Image

Who the hell is this?: Viveka Baslet
Where do they live?: Four Fronds; In an underground hive with a glass bubble dome.
What are they like?:
Approachable/Cooperative: Viveka is as friendly as he is gentle on the eyes. He's easy to talk to and eager to work to make compromises or deals, especially if it can be mutually beneficial. Trolls of a similar personality will find him easiest to get along with, but he'll make an effort to work with everyone as best he can. You win more customers friends with honey than you do with vinegar, he always says.

Creative: Sculpting, pottery, and weapons crafting, all of these things are what Viveka lives and breathes. He absolutely loves working with his hands and will get right down and dirty in a pit of clay whenever he wants, even in his best clothes. And when inspiration hits him when he doesn't have his materials around, he carries a pad and pen with him so he can scribble a quick sketch.

Diligent: Nothing stops Viveka from finishing his work or being the best he can be at anything he tries. If a certain piece is being difficult, he won't give up until he's made several dozen attempts. The end result of anything he does is to feel a sense of fulfillment and desired completion. Anything more is a bonus and anything less is more reason to keep going until he gets that feeling.

Anxious: Though sheer willpower alone helps him get through the day, what truly fuels Viveka is a flurry of anxiety. He can never satisfy that little voice in the back of his head that tells him of all the bad things that could happen or ignore it's screams to keep going when he really should be getting a good night's sleep. This is a double edged sword, keeping him both on his toes and up to date with his workload, but never well-slept or truly calm.

Pompous: Viveka knows that he's better than everyone else, even if he won't outright say it. He's loyal to the hemospectrum and knows that it should never be questioned, but he still believes that he is the best of his bloodcolor, and that his creative abilities only serve to prove it. Combined with his good looks and spectacular clothes, it's hard not to see that he carries an air of superiority with him. However, it is possible to push him to the point where he would feel the need to "remind you" of how much more important he is. What he provides is a luxury and he won't have people comparing, critiquing, or out-right criticizing him. His return criticism of you will come freely, sharp-toothed, and with a reminder to "please come again."

Materialistic: All the best things in life, according to Viveka, are bought, sold, and produced only for those who can afford them. These things are everything that he wants and hopes to attain, and he would do anything to get them. The latest trends, jewelry, and clothes are of the utmost importance to him, and blowing through his entire savings to have them is perfectly reasonable to do. Trolls, on the other hand, are valued based on how much they can provide for him. Being a low-blood doesn't necessarily mean that you aren't of value to him, but having money is certainly a perk. Those who can't pay or, at the very least trade something of value, are shooed away irregardless of blood-color or status. However, Viveka won't risk the reputation of his business or himself by blackmailing or selling someone out for money. There are limits to his greed, and putting himself in a place where he could potentially lose everything isn't something he's willing to do.

What do they want right now?: Money, a multi-layered parfait, and to be showered with gifts and compliments, in that order.
What do they think of others?: All trolls are fine and good, but the ones with the most money will win Viveka's favor. He can be friends with trolls that are less fortunate, but he will never give them the same respect as someone more well-off. He's also always, always, judging you and thinking about how much better he is at life. Only purplebloods, seadwellers, and the queen herself are above him, everyone else is a gradual step down the ladder.
What do they like?: Money, the finest things in life (not finer, the finest), kimonos/really fancy clothes, ice cream and crepes, sushi, make up, spa treatments/mud masks, jewelry, working, being treated like a diva, providing good quality work to those who can pay, being useful to those in higher castes
What don't they like?: City slums, beggars, hemospectrum opponents, being deliberately ignored, making mistakes, having to settle for something less than he thinks he deserves, burgers/fries, lasagna, criticism/unwanted critique, rain
Okay, so, what are you looking for plotwise?:

*Trolls who need his services: Does your troll need a weaponsmith? Did something they love to use to hurt people break, get stolen, or otherwise need to be replaced? Maybe they just want a nice new shiny bracelet? Viveka would be glad to help, for the right price!

*Trolls to shower him with gifts/money/attention: Exactly what it says. Would your troll like to shower Viveka with endless amounts of materialistic crap and affection? Maybe in exchange for having a permanent piece of blueblood arm candy to tote around town? Give Veka a call.

*Other trolls who run businesses: Viveka is always looking for a way to work with others and expand his business. He'd even help sell whatever your troll sells just to see if it helps his own pocket. Or, if you're troll runs a business like a salon, a spa, or a fancy clothing shop, Viveka might be interested in befriending them and becoming a regular customer. This is fairly open ended.

Burglars, scammers, and other unsavory types: People who just want to run off with all of his hard work, cheat him out of his pay, or tell him that he's just not good enough and never will be.

General encounters: Do you just want to throw your troll at him and see what happens? Go for it!

What about their quadrants?:

*Everything is open! PM me for Kismesis and Matesprit plot ideas, though.

♥: OPEN
♦: OPEN
♠: OPEN
♣: OPEN

Bouquet of Diamonds

Fantastic Kitten

Bouquet of Diamonds

Fantastic Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:56 pm
RESERVED

RESERVED

Bouquet of Diamonds

Fantastic Kitten

Bouquet of Diamonds

Fantastic Kitten

RESERVED

RESERVED

Bouquet of Diamonds

Fantastic Kitten

Bouquet of Diamonds

Fantastic Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:01 pm
OPEN FOR PLOTTING! THROW ME YOUR TROLLS!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:54 am
Bouquet of Diamonds

hello yes you have a troll that likes kids and oversized clothing and I have a troll that is both a kid and has oversized clothing :v

and while I wasn't going to plot with anything over kids with Amicae right now I think Rastin's inability to say no to kids would be hilarious because Ami is a terrible shmoozer who thinks he has all the answers and 99% of those answers are "be friends with a highblood"

we should plot with them y/y  

antagonisticDelighter

Bouquet of Diamonds

Fantastic Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:44 am
antagonisticDelighter

Yes, yes! emotion_dowant I agree. Tell me more about little Ami, though! What does he like to do? What's his lusus like?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:54 pm
Bouquet of Diamonds

Let's see!

Well, his original concept is for his teen/adult stage as a therauspitice; he makes himself valuable by being a group therapist an emotional prostitute. He was born a weak wriggler and the only reason he survived was because his lusus (Sneakmom, a trapdoor spider / cat mix) dragged him off and basically buried him underground for a couple of sweeps.

Um, Ami's very conflicted with himself as a kid. He loves troll psychology and anything remotely connected with it - even stretching so far as to why they like other things, so he dabbles in a lot of stuff. He loves interaction with others (especially trying to figure out how they tick) but he's terrified of it because of Sneakmom's Excellent Parenting (TM). Basically she's a very stereotypical hovering / overprotective mother who is convinced the world wants to kill her baby (and has done a decent job of telling Ami the same).

It kind of combines into a very yes-man mentality; he isn't himself very often, but what he thinks anyone else wants him to be. That way, he won't get culled because of his low blood and frailty (because every troll above him holds him in contempt for that, obviously), and it gives him a goal on what to do in life. Unfortunately it's all while wearing a mask (essentially) which is really ultimately depressing to him.

I'd honestly like someone to open his eyes (or at least start to) that the world isn't all death and hemospectrum. Poor thing is terrified of doing something wrong right now.

Ahh, as far as when he's not 'wearing a mask', he loves books. He'll watch movies or things like that but he prefers curling up in a pile of pillows with something nice to read. He loves fantasy and the idea of gallant, grand adventures; he's a little young for really 'getting' romance but he occasionally reads light redrom just because the idea of being close and comfortable with someone makes him feel warm and safe in ways he doesn't entirely understand.

Sneakmom is, like I said, super overprotective but she has been known to lose him once or twice. Alternatively, she's been known to stuff him in a burrow while traveling that he sneaks out of just to see what he can see. She is in other respects a good mom - she brings him books she can scrounge up and digs tunnels and rooms for him, she's just ... super paranoid about his well being and it leaks into him.

SORRY I WROTE A NOVELLA  

antagonisticDelighter

Bouquet of Diamonds

Fantastic Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:24 pm
/DUSTS THIS OFF

I'm tentatively opening Rastin for quadrant stuff, namely the romance-y ones. >83c FLING ME POTENTIAL THINGS.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:42 pm
UPDATING HERE YEAH 8'D
I'm really interested in finding possible hatemances and battles for Rastin! His muse is leaning on the angrier side right now and I would like to use that as an opportunity to delve more into that side of him. If you have a troll who would love to instigate s**t with him, please feel free to offer!

Bouquet of Diamonds

Fantastic Kitten

Bouquet of Diamonds

Fantastic Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:13 am
And now I'm really just looking for rps for Rastin. If anyone wants to rp with him, let me know!  
Character Plots

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff