Welcome to Gaia! ::

Story Knights

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to those who love to make stories, role-play, and have fun doing so. 

Tags: Role Play, Literature, Drama, Fantasy, Adventure 

Reply 𝕀ℕ𝔸ℂ𝕋𝕀𝕍𝔼 β„‚β„π”Έβ„π”Έβ„‚π•‹π”Όβ„π•Š
Jesha, the Fool

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:58 am
Jesha Cragh
The Fool

[PERSONAL INFORMATION]

Full Name:
Jesha Cragh
(Jee-shah) (Craw)

Nickname or Code Name:
The Fool

Race:
Human

Birth Date:
May 17

Affiliation:
Band of Gypsies (if I can?)

Goal:
Make the world a happier place and paint a smile on every person's face

Morality:
Chaotic Good

Homeland:
Fashrade

Current Residence:
Travels with the Gypsies

Title:
N/A

Personality/Mannerism:
Carefree and careless, Jesha is an excitable ball of flashy colors and acrobatic feats with a child-like whimsy and an inclination toward the good in every situation. He tends to have a bad habit of dragging people into his acts, whether they want to be a part of them or not, as all he wants is to make all the world laugh and smile without a care in the world.

Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Height:
5'8

Weight:
150 Lbs

Personal Skill:
Acrobatics and flexibility, with some flashy magic.

Favorite Food & Drink:
Strawberry Pie and Lemonade

Least Favorite Food & Drink:
Frog Legs and cheap beer

- Smiles
- Making others laugh
- Starry night skies

Dislikes:
- Grumpy people
- Angry people
- Violence
- Hot and Humid days
- Seeing others cry

[COMBAT INFORMATION]

Special Tactic/Skills:
Acrobatic and aloof, Jesha is more of an annoyance than a fighter, but that doesn't mean he can't handle himself if things get violent. Jesha will generally aim to tire out whoever is trying to fight him, and once they have to catch their breath he usually just humiliates them before darting out of sight. Aside from his flexibility and humiliating antics, Jesha will also use very few spells, though they're entirely harmless.

Battle Strength:
Evasion, Outlasting enemies, Humiliation

Battle Weakness:
Being forced to actually fight anyone, and being surrounded by groups

[ABILITY INFORMATION]

Special Abilities:
Acrobatics - A self-taught acrobat, Jesha excels at springing from one place to another through all manner of strange maneuvers be it cartwheels, leaps, or even walking on walls. Also being rather small and quite extraordinarily flexible, he can squeeze himself through tight spaces most would have trouble just fitting their shoulders into.

Fool's Conjuration - Being an entertainer of sorts, Jesha knows some little parlor tricks to amaze his audiences. His most common one is to flick out his hands to create bursts of silvery sparks into the air, raining down like confetti. The other involves creating harmless duplicates of himself that can interact with the world, but may do no harm. Both have very little strain on Jesha, but repeated daily use takes its toll on his energy and requires a day's rest after using them in total of 4 times.

Illusory Magic - Jesha, having felt the need to make his acts more amazing, has taken to learning magic that can alter the perceptions of those around him. Although them may feel very real, everything that happens is akin to a dream and no real danger is present in them. However, using these illusions can be quite draining on Jesha, so he only uses them once per day.

[EQUIPMENT INFORMATION]

Clothing:
Bright, colorful garbs that draw attention

Battle Attire:
He only has one type of clothing, the bright colorful outfit

Cherished Items:
An old, bent can that he used for collecting donations in his youth

Special Weapons:

Weapon Name:
            N/A

Weapon Background:
            N/A

Equipment:
N/A

[HISTORY]

Family Member(s):
Adrianne Cragh - Mother, Deceased
Timothy Cragh - Father, Deceased

Friends:
"Everyone loves me when I make them smile and laugh, the world's a better place then!"

Enemies:
"Hey, c'mon, I'm not that annoying..."

Romantic relationships:
"Eeeeewwwwww, cooties are gross!"

Religious philosophy:
"I just believe that everyone should smile and be happy."

Political/social philosophy:
"Why do we have to divide people up? We're all the same anyway."

Background:
Jesha was born within the kingdom of Fashrade to a lower-class family. Growing up, he also saw how unhappy his parents, his friends, and the other people of the lower class were. When he was young, he did everything he could to cheer these saddened folk up, to brighten their day, often taking up odd jobs to make their lives a bit less stressful even if for only a few minutes. As he got older, Jesha would often sneak to the areas where the middle class, and sometimes even the upper class, usually gathered, dressing up in shaggy outfits of crude patchwork and once-vibrant cloth to perform. He had never asked for any donations, but very rarely would a kind soul hand him a few coins with a smile on their lips. Every day, he worked out there in the city, and every night he would return to his parents with a few meager coins. He could see the smiles on their faces, but still feel the sadness in their hearts.

It wasn't long after Jesha turned 16 that his parents died from disease and age, and it crushed his heart. He didn't have much left, and he couldn't afford to pay their dues off such little coin. He was forced to leave the city with the week, with nothing but the clothes on his back and the few coin he had in his pockets. Fortune seemed to smile upon him, as the Gypsies weren't far from his former home. Chasing after them with tears in his eyes, arms waving wildly, he tripped on the side of the road, but got right back up and ran faster and harder than he thought he could before. "C-can I come with you? I want . . . I want to make people happy again," he pleaded. With a kind smile, one of the older Gypsy women had stopped the wagon and welcomed the young boy aboard.

Since having been accepted into the Gypsies, Jesha has learned some small magic to help his performance over these past three years. When rumors spread of a vile witch's return, Jesha had been sent to follow his fellow Gypsy Jaella to make sure she was safe.

Theme Song:
Normal Theme 1: Mother 3 - "Mr. Saturn"
Normal Theme 2: Catherine Warwick - "Pollyana (I Believe in You)"
Unstable Theme: Mother Soundtrack - "Bein' Friends" Vocal Cover by Catherine Warwick

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:39 am
Overall, I really like this character. If I may just make a point though, we do have another gypsy, Jaelle Mircea, played by Nightmare Dreamcatcher in this role play. Maybe the two could share a past and be quick friends since his entry into the Band of Gypsies? Just a thought.

All in all,

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

VSG12
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

8,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • First step to fame 200
  • Married 100

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:28 pm
[align=center][b][size=18]Jesha Cragh[/size][/b]
[u][size=15]The Fool[/size][/u]
[i]19 - Gypsies - Human from Fashrade[/i]

[img]http://i.picresize.com/images/2016/09/12/f7aLT.jpg[/img]
[strike][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be6kwmDvr0I]Normal Theme 1[/url] [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBbRJoHTJAM]Normal Theme 2[/url][/strike]
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSshQu9rQLc]Unstable Theme[/url]
[/align]
Company:
Mood/Thoughts:
--------------------------------------------------------------

[color=#68228B][b]Text Text Text[/b][/color]
[color=#CD00CD][b]"Speech Speech Speech"[/b][/color]
[color=#68228B][b]Text Text Text[/b][/color]

Abilities:
[spoiler]Acrobatics - A self-taught acrobat, Jesha excels at springing from one place to another through all manner of strange maneuvers be it cartwheels, leaps, or even walking on walls. Also being rather small and quite extraordinarily flexible, he can squeeze himself through tight spaces most would have trouble just fitting their shoulders into.

Fool's Conjuration - Being an entertainer of sorts, Jesha knows some little parlor tricks to amaze his audiences. His most common one is to flick out his hands to create bursts of silvery sparks into the air, raining down like confetti. The other involves creating harmless duplicates of himself that can interact with the world, but may do no harm. Both have very little strain on Jesha, but repeated daily use takes its toll on his energy and requires a day's rest after using them in total of 4 times.

Illusory Magic - Jesha, having felt the need to make his acts more amazing, has taken to learning magic that can alter the perceptions of those around him. Although them may feel very real, everything that happens is akin to a dream and no real danger is present in them. However, using these illusions can be quite draining on Jesha, so he only uses them once per day.
[/spoiler]

𝕀ℕ𝔸ℂ𝕋𝕀𝕍𝔼 β„‚β„π”Έβ„π”Έβ„‚π•‹π”Όβ„π•Š

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff