Up stairs house
Masters room
User Image
Sword room
User Image
Upstairs bathroom(No pictures)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:08 pm
User Image

Doug was standing across form his students,he had about fifteen new students the rest where sitting along the side watching closely."Hello and welcome to all you new members,my name is Doug Yanik but you will call me master or sensei witch ever you find easier to see."He says his voice filling the main hall,every one was looking at him student and parents alike."I know some of you have had some training before walking through my door but I do not trust in words alone,your actions alone will speak to me both on the street and within these walls."He says looking at every new face,he then points at a large scroll on the wall behind him."We live not to fight but to defend,we strike not in anger but in calmness. GI,REI,YU,MEIYO,JIN,MAKOTO,CHU these are the seven virtues of Bushido."He says as he looks at them and can seen confusion on there faces."GI is integrity REI is respect YU is heroic courage MEIYO is honer JIN is compassion MAKOTO is honesty and sincerity and lastly is CHU duty and loyalty."He says his hands behind his back now he looked at them again looking at each on of them in turn."I hope you are ready for tomorrow will begin the hardest training you may likely ever have to do,but for now take this time to get to know one another for team work will make the training go by faster."He says and with that the new students started to talk with each other and the older students.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
The Town of Villefranche-sur-Mer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items