Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Astrology Class ~ Teacher-on break (lounge)||Familiar-out Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:37 pm
User Image

User Image

"Ah, bad experiences?" Damen asked and smiled a bit. He knew well some people had bad experiences with Tarot due to fake readers and cons, so he wasn't to surprised. "My parents have passed on the gift to me, but we have seen our share of con-artists in the art of Tarot reading. So this doesn't sound strange to me at all. Many won't trust us either because of it. But it's understandable." he said calmly. Scata just nodded and then got up to get himself some tea till he would be needed.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:27 pm
User Image
"Sort of. The outcome was positive in a way that wouldn't be possible" Ruel responded. Cons is what he thought it was, him finding happiness in his future seemed far fetched to him. "Since you're the real deal. Tarot reading is the sort of thing your teaching students about? I do feel I can trust and believe in you though, Damen" he asked him.

Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:16 am
User Image

User Image

"I see. Well people that are actually able to tell the future are rare. That said not even people like my family can look into the future as far as some claim they see yours. A few days at best. Fate is a fickle Mistress. To predict further than a few days would be folly and has caused some of our own even trouble: Arrogance." he explained. The nekojin nodded when Ruel asked his question. "That is I give them a base to work on. But Tarot is actually the only way non-gifted people can look into the near future. Only in a span of about 2 days though, 1 mostly. It helps me find the few that could handle the more advanced part of the class, predicting using the stars."

Damen didn't mind the questions. If anything he felt flattered that Ruel showed so much interest in it. He didn't really expect to meet anyone that could go beyond predicting by the stars. "I don't only teach divination though. Lessons about the planets, stars and well the cosmic itself are also part of it. So it is not based on solely future reading." he said and smiled hearing Ruel speaking of trust. "Thank you, Ruel. Trust is a precious gift, as I feel I can trust you as well." Of course the teacher had already read about a new friend this morning, but he had not expected a fellow teacher and someone that understood so clearly. It was really a relief and at that such a treat for the eye. A clatter from the other side of the class made his ears perk as well as his tail in surprise from it coming out of nowhere. Upon turning towards the source of the sound he saw Scata absolutely frantic about a fallen cup and he chuckled. "Calm yourself Scata. I was already wondering why I had to bring a new one, just take your time and don't worry about it." he said.

There was no real need to go into detail as he knew that the Skatene well knew he meant him worrying about Damen's reaction. The nekojin shook his head and turned back to Ruel. "You'd think he worries about the value of the cup, I got plenty more back at home." he explained, before he walked to his desk, took a cup from the drawer and placed it next to Scata on the table. Though he knew the Skatene would just get more frantic if the nekojin would help clean it up so he went back to Ruel. He didn't need to foresee for that, he knew Scata by now. He had seen he had to bring a new cup, just not why. So far there were still no students, but he had only just reopened the class.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:35 pm
User Image
Ruel leans back in his seat while he listens to his teacher friend talk. Easier for him to listen than to talk about himself or about demonology. "They probably were cons then" he thought feeling a lot better now that his predicted future might not ever happen. Happiness wasn't an emotion he was pursuing, chaos will be fine or if peace is possible it would be find too. "Sounds like a good plan" he commented about how he goes about weeding out the special students with potential. "No problem and thank you in return" he replied to being thanked. The sound of a cup breaking made him flinch a little and finds those two dynamic to be amusing.

Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:51 pm
User Image

User Image

Damen smiled when Ruel thanked him too. The Nekojin was already no longer busy about the broken cup, Scata was also calmed down as the cup was cleaned up and a new one was provided right away. Damen never did question even the weirdest intuitions, he learned to trust them. "What are your plans for the future here?" he then asked Ruel as he leaned against the wall nearby, he was curious if the other had plans to stay at this school or not. And while it was just them three it didn't really matter where Damen was standing.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:09 am
User Image
Ruel rubs the other horn in thought after hearing the question about his future at this school. "Work here for ten years if the school lasts that long then retire"]he answers then pauses. "If too much time on my hands, probably be back on the summoning list" he added and grins. Last thing he wanted is to go stir crazy from boredom. Being summoned for something like revenge especially if it was against was task he enjoyed to comply to then devouring the summoner's soul once it was over. "What about you, Damen?" he asked him.

Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:09 am
User Image

User Image

"I've never felt home with summonings. Being summoned, having to do what you are told by the summoner. I prefer to work on the planets. Thankfully, that is a job that never runs out of new discoveries." he said and grinned. "As for the school, I am not sure. I will work here as long as I can, depending on their life span as well as new opportunities out in the field. See if I can't find a few new Astrologers to learn the true job of Astrology." he started and thought to himself about it. The Nekojin didn't ever expect to have his own child to pass on the genes as well as the task, considering he had no such love for women, so he would have to find a successor outside the family. "Once the school is no longer an option for me I will probably return to my wandering ways, following alignments all over this planet." he added. Being immortal, as a demon, boredom was ever a looming threat. He would have to make sure to find a way to remedy that. "Can you really live your life being summoned and following orders?" Damen asked calmly. He was curious as to how some people could keep that up. Just not curious enough to stand for orders from others himself.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:09 am
User Image
"To each his own" Ruel thought while listening to Damen. "I'm assuming teaching at a school is the exception about following orders. Doesn't seem like he has to go through a quota of what needs to be taught before a certain decline" he pondered. "Yes" he said without hesitation. He is tolerate towards teaching teens than it is with adults. "There is no other fulfillment, no person in my life and I don't plan to have an descents. Anyone who summons me has a death wish and willing to consent to forfeiting their soul. That is my primary source of food" he explained.

Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:50 am
User Image

User Image

"School indeed is an exception. Here I am the one giving the orders, most of the time. Listening to the Deacon just ensures I will not be kicked out. I also don't expect to get any children, so this is my way of finding a successor." he explained and smiled a bit. "Whoever is the lucky one will be the first to be taught by a Sage family member outside of our own family. My parents will probably not approve to much of it, but it is better than no heir at all." Damen added. His parents had always kept the actual foreseeing in the family. Even though they happily taught whomever asked about Astrology in general. "Each their own liking. I do hope you will be around for a while to come though. We just met." Damen chuckled and nodded. It would be a shame to lose a friend soon after meeting them.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:29 am
User Image
Ruel listens to Damen explain why this school is an exception. "What if this potential successor doesn't want to follow suit on that opportunity?" he asked him. He wondered if the teacher had a contingency plan for that situation since it could be a possibility. Looks down at the table, "Don't know. Not completely my choice" he replied. Didn't want to make any promises about the promise either."School might not see the need for a demonology class eventually or add a short version to a humanities class of some kind" he said with a small sigh.

Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:32 am
User Image

User Image

Damen listened as Ruel spoke and tilted his head a bit. As it were he had thought of that possibility, nonetheless he shrugged. "I have thought of that possibility, but I have not made a plan for it. After all, the stars have yet to steer me the wrong way. I will rely on them once more that I wasn't sent here on a wild goose chase." he said calmly and chuckled. "It would be the first time it went wrong. I always end up somewhere for a reason. Of course even then it is our choice if we want to follow that guidance." the nekojin then explained. "Don't you ever have that?" Damen then asked curiously,

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:28 pm
User Image
"What faith he has for the stars" Ruel thought while listening to Damen. "Well, I'm sure the stars will come through for you in due time" he said somewhat confidently. "Nope" he said without hesitation. "Don't want to be revealing too much of myself this early in our friendship, but I'm not trying to be rude or anything like that to your questions. Just saying and sorry" he apologizes.

Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:54 am
User Image

User Image

Damen smiled a bit when Ruel spoke of the stars coming through and he nodded. The nekojin had no doubts whatsoever for the path he was sent to go and chose to follow cause he knew the stars had plans and needed him to help. In a way it was helping them out to fill the destiny foreseen. He was slightly surprised when the other suddenly said he didn't want to reveal to much so soon, as he didn't ask more but if Ruel ever felt like he was somewhere for a reason. Nonetheless he chuckled and stopped asking questions then till his new friend chose to reveal more about himself. "Don't worry about it. I wouldn't dream of asking to much." he said and grinned.

He wasn't bothered by it. Everyone had their boundaries and it would seem that Damen nearly stepped on Ruel's. That was the last he wanted to happen. He then looked on the clock at the wall above his desk before looking at Scata who just seemed to be relaxing with a book. It didn't surprise Damen, after all he had met the Skatene in an abandoned and infested library in his travels. "It doesn't look like this hour will get many students. I'll remember that as I make the schedule." Damen said calmly, though he wasn't disappointed. It was all trial and error after all, till he knew how the weeks would run. Instead he waved his hand allowing a notebook to end up in it and he wrote down the hours. There were some on the list already with successful classes of the day.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:17 am
User Image
Ruel was relieved to hear Damen's response and he looked relieved with his shoulders relaxing now. "Good to hear" he said smiling. "Maybe the next school day will bring a different outcome" he said softly. Even though he hasn't had the chance see the guy teach yet he was believed is probably better captivating a student's attention to the subject at hand.

Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:11 pm
User Image

User Image

"Hopefully." Damen said as he wrote in the notebook and then gave nodded to Ruel. "Perhaps you can see me teach another time. And I would gladly join one of your classes as well." he added and smiled. Damen was curious how he ran the Demonology class and curious what subject he would speak of. It would surely be an interesting sight to see as well. When he was done with the notebook he flicked his hand and it disappeared in smoke as did the pen. "I am curious to see how my new friend runs his class." Damen then said and grinned at Ruel.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

-

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items