Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Astrology Class ~ Teacher-on break (lounge)||Familiar-out Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:51 am
User Image

User Image

Damen looked around the class with silent interest how the students took to the sudden assignments. Seeing most had just grabbed their decks and often turned to the student next or behind them, he smiled a bit seeing that Kiyoshi seemed to try a much higher skill of tarot reading. Since he didn't seem to have turned to a student, he was either doing a reading for himself or for someone on a distance. "If you manage to do that, you don't need my classes." He spoke as he walked passed Kiyoshi. It was just a calm remark however, Damen was curious to see if he would succeed. Hearing the question of Lefonte he turned around so he looked at him as his ears twitched a bit. "You mean you want me to do a reading of my own future?" That was what it sounded like. "That would be kind of pointless, considering I already did earlier today. Reading my own future is routine for me before I go to class." Damen sighed a bit and walked to his desk as he sat down waiting for the answer and for everyone to finish up.

User Image

(OoC: I will finish the class tomorrow. So today is the last hours to reply to this specific class smile )
In depth profile

Genkawolf

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:44 pm
User Image

"Surely, it would be a fluke" Kiyoshi replied nonchalantly. He didn't really believe if can be done correctly first time around, but he wasn't interested in doing anyone's reading that are in the room. "Will my brother succeed in surviving his equestrian class" he thought as he began the process. As far as he could tell the outcome was that his likely succeed in surviving and learn something new.
Qukohya Lhilei
kimi23loveheart

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:15 pm
Lefonte ━━ Rouge
T H E xxxx Humble Wizard
age ━━ twenty two
grade ━━ eleventh
personality ━━ witty, playful, sexy
User Image
Lefonte felt short of himself because he asked the wrong question. he went to Professor Sage Desk. as he takes out his cards and place them on a empty desk. he first organized them and then shuffle a little bit. returning to the professor, he spread his cards out on the empty desk by Professor Sage.

"Professor, You have got it all wrong. I am asking your permission to practice with you. I want to do a reading for you..." He sqeaked under his breathe as he check his cards.
Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:08 pm
User Image

User Image

Damen had shook his head when Kiyoshi answered but he was still smiling. "Confidence is the first step to everything Mr. Seiko." It would seem this young man was eager to get familiar with the cards and divination. That was good to have. When he had reached his desk he had turned looking at what Kiyoshi was doing with mild interest before his attention was drawn back to LeFonte once more as the other spoke. "Very well, Mr. Rouge. I'll give you another shot at it today." If anything this class was at least distracting his mind from the chaos that had disgraced his home earlier this day.

"We'll see what you manage to predict Mr. Rouge, and after that you are all excused." Damen said calmly to LeFonte before he addressed the second part to the class in general. He then motioned for LeFonte to wait a moment as he noticed the clock and snapped his finger at the projector which promptly projected a chalkboard and a chalk writing as he spoke. "For Homework I would like you all to get to know the Major Arcana. Learn them well and the meanings attached to it. In the next class I will be testing to see how much you managed to study and remember."

The nekojin spoke sternly at the class before he looked at LeFonte again as he leaned back against the table. "Go ahead, Mr. Rouge. Surprise me with your prediction. I'll let you know if you read the cards right. If you manage to give a correct reading, you will be excused from this homework for the next class." Of course Damen knew very well that unless LeFonte was a miracle student, he would mess up his reading, but that didn't mean he wouldn't support and encourage steps as the young man was making right now. One would only learn better if they tried and pushed their limits.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

kimi23loveheart

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:05 am
User Image

"If only my twin brother will that way too" Kiyoshi commented to what the teacher said to him. "I wonder what my future is. Rather not though, its only surprise I would accept" he thought as he gathered his cards together. He wrote down the homework on the back of the front cover of his notebook. He put away his deck and notebook in his bag then waiting on the result of Rouge's reading on the teacher's future.
Qukohya Lhilei
kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:26 pm
Lefonte ━━ Rouge
T H E xxxx Humble Wizard
age ━━ twenty two
grade ━━ eleventh
User Image
Lefonte finally got the Professor Sage interest and second chance at reading the tarot cards to him. he nods his head and noted the homework assignment for next class period. then he says a quick prayer in his head and starts to shuffle his card. he moves fast and spread his cards on the desk before him.

he looks at Professor Sage for the last time and then down at his cards. he thought about his friend Orion and then said "From My Readings, I gather that your fut-ture is quite impressive to the eyyee. you are knowledgable in your teachings and there is wisdom with this warrior on my card..."
Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:57 pm
User Image

User Image

Damen waited for LeFonte to start his readings as he leaned back against his own desk next to the boy. This would either be impressive, hilarious or a complete fluke. Either way, Damen didn't really care it was a good chance to gauge the student's potential for Astrology. While the other read his cards to decide what to tell the Nekojin, Damen looked at Kiyoshi for a moment and even offered him a little smile. He had definitely left a good impression on him to say the least, as first of the class.

He had yet to see what Moris' ability was but they had run out of time. Once LeFonte started to talk about his future, Damen raised an eyebrow a bit before he looked from Kiyoshi to the male next to him.
"All the draws were wrong. However you seem to have gotten the right idea about how to read the cards, even if still raw. Not bad." The Nekojin had to admit he had expected something much worse, but at least LeFonte had that reading basic known. At least thus far with some cards, not all of them.

But he was a new student so Damen didn't expect perfection from any of his students yet.
"It's not good enough to relieve you from the homework as I think it will be beneficial to you if you go through it as well, Mr. Rouge. But that was not to bad at all for a new student." Fair was fair. Damen would give credit where credit was due. It was part of being a teacher. "Alright then, I will see you all in the next class. Class Dismissed"

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:02 am
User Image

Kiyoshi smiles politely just to a little to teacher to be polite when the other had smiled a little at him. He stood up after the teacher had officially said that class was dismissed. He picked up his bag and left out of the classroom with the other students. Didn't have any more classes for the day so he decided to go spend some time reading outside. [exit]
Qukohya Lhilei
kimi23loveheart

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:35 pm
Lefonte ━━ Rouge
T H E xxxx Humble Wizard
age ━━ twenty two
grade ━━ eleventh
User Image
"Very well,Professor..I admit I am no match for astrology. I will take this homework and learn it well." Lefonte seems so beat and defeat in class. He nodded back at professor sage and he took his cards back to his desk. His face in utter shame but he never let anyone see.

He grabbed his notebook and place the cards in his pants pocket. As he leaves the classroom and hope Orion had learned something more better.[Exit]
Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:03 pm
User Image

User Image

Damen smiled, his own cheeks coloring a bit. It was nice to hear someone appreciated the effort he put into the classes. When Ruel was ready to go, the nekojin started to walk out of the door and led him to the astrology class. "I have just turned 23 a few months ago. How about you?" he answered the question as they turned into the hallway connecting to the class and then returned the question with a smile. He had to admit he was curious to his new friend.

"Depending on how many want to follow Astrology I will hold 1-3 classes a day. I will give it about a week before I will decide. I also hope there will be enough interest" About that time they reached the class and he opened the door walking inside and held it for Ruel to step in before letting it go, all the while looking around to see if he could see Scata anywhere. It didn't take long for the Skatene to show around the corner and he happily walked to the two.

"Oohoo I am glad you are back Master Damen. Yes! Oohoo." he chirped and Damen grinned. Scata meet my friend Ruel, he is a teacher here as well, make sure you bring him what he asks for yes?." he said to the Skatene and smiled to Ruel. "This is Scata, my familiar. He is a creature from a land far from here and has been under my care for a long time now. If you want anything like a drink or a snack let Scata know and he will bring it for you." he introduced both.

Of course when came to the students, Scata would only bring them what Damen said, but since Ruel was a teacher as well as his friend, he easily would let Ruel ask whichever he pleased. Damen snapped his fingers at the projector, causing it to once more whirl into action, spreading the nightsky throughout the classroom as Scata bowed to Ruel and nodded. "Oohoo Anything, anything yes. You ask and Scata will get it for you yes. Oohoo" the owl creature said and Damen chuckled. "And he literally means everything, if it isn't here in the classroom he will get it elsewhere." he explained. Scata was very helpful but could go to far in helping at times leaning toward the extreme.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:24 pm
User Image
"Late 20s would have been closer to my liking. Shouldn't be thinking this, seeking romance among colleagues is something I should probably avoid anyways" Ruel thought after hearing how old Damen is. "Never would have guessed that number. I'm 30" he answered. Having at least one teacher friend seemed like something he should focus on. "Teens these days would be most likely interested in Astrology than Demonology that has always been painted in a dark light" he tries to assure Damen as he walks into the classroom. Looks to Scata when they were introduced to each other. "Loyal and reliable. Good qualities to have there, Scata" he said softly. Looks to the projections then noticing Scata bowing to him. "I don't doubt that" he said with a chuckle after hearing the explanation.

Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:45 pm
User Image

User Image

Damen was oblivious for Ruel's thoughts, he was skilled in forseeing near future, not in mind reading. He also was soon busy introducing the two. "I also didn't expect your age." the cat demon said and smiled a bit. As Scata and Ruel got acquianted he made sure everything in the classroom was set for teaching in case students would show up for this hour as well. "It's a shame really. They could learn a lot by following Demonology. I would pick it as a class if I were a student." he said, he meant it too.

Right now he was also glad to have the company. He smiled hearing Ruel to Scata and the Skatene seemed rather pleased as well to be praised so early. "Oohoo, Master Ruel is very kind yes! Reminds Scata of Master Damen yes. Oohoo." Scata then moved to the front of the class where he sat down. His job was done till he was needed and Damen shook his head as he chuckled.

"I once said I felt like Sushi, like I used to at home. Didn't even mean anything with it and as a result I lost Scata for quite a while. When he came back finally he had frozen Sushi in tow straight from a Japanese restaurant from Tokyo, frozen in using his magic." he said and laughed softly. The Skatene definitely took extreme measures to please Damen and his friends, even though he was a completely free creature.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:08 am
User Image
"Yeah, I get that a lot" Ruel said about his age which was a true statement. He had went with older men or people of the same age as him when it came to one night stands as they weren't humans. Rubs the side of his left horn softly with his left hand for a few seconds. He looks down a bit, "I don't doubt it" he replied. He seated himself to the back of the classroom so he won't be in the way when students come in and get a full view of things. "Kindness. Something my father would be wholeheartedly be against" he thought for a moment. Listens calmly to a story about Scata, "Must have been quite for him" he commented. Couldn't imagine himself doing something like that someone else not even on their death bed.

Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:20 am
User Image

User Image

Damen noticed that Ruel looked down a bit but he didn't linger on it. Everyone had their reasons and whom they shared it with was completely up to them in the end. The nekojin merely tilted his head a bit as his ears twitched curiously but he didn't address it. He noted where Ruel sat down and smiled a bit. It was a strategic decision to make when you wanted to see how the class would go. "Ever since I make sure to be specific on letting him know whether I need him to do something or not. There was no need to go all the way to Tokyo, but I appreciated the effort. I assume it is cause I saved his life back then." he spoke and Scata just chirped happily in front of the class.

Damen was strict as a teacher, but to his friends he always showed kindness. Yet at the same time he wouldn't spare someone that would betray or hurt anyone he cared for. The nekojin went through class with his eyes real quick but as usual he had nothing to worry about. Every table was once again furnished with a closed pack of tarot cards for the students that would come in for the first time and everything in terms of books or other needs for the class had been well taken care of. "Well done Scata." he praised the Skatene, who nodded. "Have you ever felt an interest for Tarot Reading Ruel?" he asked out of curiosity, still getting to know his new friend.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:50 am
User Image
The goat demon listened to his colleague speak some more. Ruel smiles a little because of Scata after seeing him chirping happily. Started thinking about his old job which he has been trying hard not to think too much about. "At least I'm on speaking terms with a fellow teacher" he thought positively. Didn't get along with the other college professors at his old job, but that never bothered him. "In the past I did, but I stay away from it now of days" he answered.

Qukohya Lhilei

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces