Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Astrology Class ~ Teacher-on break (lounge)||Familiar-out Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:02 am
User Image

User Image

"You are late, which is quite a feat as I was late myself. Class already started. If anyone should be apologized to, it's me." It was all Damen said as he stood with his back to class moving the projector on to the next image once more and then finally turned around, seeing the boy hold out his hand to him. Right now shaking hands however wouldn't be the wisest while he was still calming down some from his earlier dilemma with Kokorii. So he shook his head and sighed. "Please take a seat and be on time from now on or you'll be in detention for an hour." It was the first class so he would not be to harsh on the late comer. His voice was still calm at the moment. "My name is Damen Sage and I'll be the your teacher for Astrology. Now to continue where we left off..tell me what you learned of planet alignments. Don't worry it is not a test or anything, I'm just curious what they told in your area. Moris first." Everyone had their own interpretations after all. Damen motioned Scata to get the new boy some tea as well. The Scatana nodded and went to the heater once more, pouring it into a cup still warm and walked to the boy showing him the tea collection to pick from. Damen was teaching so he wouldn't speak.

User Image

In depth profile

((OOC: If you mean me with 'other person' please refer to me by my name which shows with my posts. Sorry if this bothers you, but I have to admit it insulted me to be referred to as 'other person'))

Genkawolf

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:32 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris was delighted he was doing alright and glad to have good long term memory. "Education is something one should take advantage of" he replied. "Yes, to an extent for that assumption" he said. He didn't dip much into the subject because of limited resource he could tap into sometimes very outdated. "Like con artists?" he asked when fake ones was mentioned.
He had forgotten about his boyfriend, Jeffery while he was here until the guy walked into the classroom and out of breath. He felt a little ashamed that he wasn't thinking about him as much as he thought he should be. Placed a hand gently on his boyfriend's shoulder. "Sorry for his lateness, but thanks for the break. I will make sure he gets to class on time from now on" he promises to Mr. Sage. He didn't have any problems with speaking to adults because there was the sort of age groups he was usually around for most of his life.
Removed his hand from Jeff's shoulder then he listens to the teacher. "I'm self-taught orphan/ recent foster child. Never been to a school of any kind before this one just thought you should know" he confesses. "As for planetary alignment it depends on the month for their position.The Sun, Moon and six out of eight planets formed part of the grand trine. And the planets including Pluto, they somewhat alight about every 500 years" he answered the question and wasn't really that confident in it.

((@the amazing kitsune: that was alright as long its okay that Moris gets to move on forward if he gets stuck around Jeffery after a few days))
Qukohya Lhilei
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:42 am
User Image

User Image

Damen was impressed with Moris' way of thinking and he gave a small smile. "You seem to take education seriously, that is good to see. Many take it for granted." He nodded when he was told he would make sure the other boy wouldn't be late again and he leaned back against his desk as he listened to Moris about what he knew and even part of where he came from. It sounded like a tough background and the more impressive he knew as much. "Indeed, like con artists. Like those people at fairs that foretell the future precisely by looking at bolls with fog.

The future can't be foretold precisely ever, it only can be seen to a certain degree. Only a select few can actually see the future. It's just difficult to see who."
Damen snapped his fingers to make the projector exchange pictures as he spoke. "Some alignments happen every 10 years, some take longer. The one you speak about that happens once every 500 years, it's the most powerful alignment for divination for both beginners and more experienced fortune tellers."

Damen walked behind his desk and opened his drawer taking out two new pack of Tarot cards. Since he could hardly use his own pack for the students. The Nekojin closed the drawer and walked to the tables of Moris and Jeffrey giving them both their own pack. "We'll start with something simple, planet alignments can be tricky to tell the future on. These tarot cards are used worldwide for quick and easy fortune telling. It won't show specifics but the combination in which you draw the cards will tell it in large lines. We'll first go through their meanings and images, get familiar with them. But please don't use them to tell your own future, that is dangerous. However if you are excited to try, you can use them to lay a spread for each other." The last thing Damen wanted was for the students to try like he did and end up in a bad future created cause the stars were displeased with them reading for themselves. They didn't look like demons.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:33 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Most likable people are educated" Moris said. Learning so much on his own so he doesn't fall behind the kids his age and be likely adopted which did worked when being educated counted. Sort of fun for him to learn things that would be considered electives like art, and languages. "Vagueness could be a good thing since the future isn't just one path and depends on one's actions" he comments while looking at the pictures. "Like up to three planets aligning?" he asked referring to the every 10 years fact. He sips his tea from his cup while the teacher was at the desk. Eyes zooming in on the two packs of cards Damen was carrying over to them. "I wonder if I'm really ready for tarot cards" he pondered after hearing what the cards are. "Like with not using the Ouija board of any version alone?" he asked and he had learned of the ouija board from movies.
Qukohya Lhilei
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:13 am
User Image

User Image

"Exactly, very well Moris. 3 planets aligning is every 10 years. You really taught yourself well by the sound of it." Damen smiled and walked back to his desk as he listened to the boy while he spoke. Once there he snapped his fingers and the projector switched to a circle with all tarot cards. "Feel free to unpack them and look at them, or you can unpack them later. Lesson wise, let's keep to theory for now. All these cards form one tarot pack and they can be divided in the Major Arcana and the Minor Arcana, Let's begin with the Major Arcana." The young man waved his hand at the projector and it switched from the circle to two rows of major cards, 11 on each row.

"The top row shows first 11 cards of the deck, these are known as the Major Arcana. But rather than me telling you all the cards. There is a book in your desks that explain them all in detail. If you open the book on page 4 till page 10 it will explain the cards and their initial meanings. I learned reading is much better to remember then when it is spoken to you." Damen smiled and sat behind his desk for now. It would really help them more if they read about it.

User Image

In depth profile
((OOC: That and explaining it all myself would make for a loooooong post lol))

Genkawolf

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:48 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Nah, it was a lucky" Moris said bashfully. He thought the projector was even more by the way it react to the snap fingers from the teacher because he didn't know a projector could do that. He figured this would be as time as any in using his telekinesis ability and unpacked the cards from their box. Spread them out in front of him on the desk in three rows. Reading was his main way of visual learning and proven it works for him. Manually took out the book from the of the desk then started reading from page 4.
Qukohya Lhilei
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:51 pm
After getting tea Jeffery silently watched intrested in what was going on because well he had no idea what they were talking about the only reason he was in high school was it was thought to be weird for a seventeen year old to be with sixth graders after what happened he had spent year in rehabilitation and physical therapy so he hasn't been in school so taking a seat next to Moris with a curious look on his face he watched as the tarot cards were going to be used  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:52 am
User Image

User Image

While the students were looking through the textbook, Damen waited for them to finish reading to resume class. However he wouldn't rush them. They were meant to be able to read well and if they felt rushed they would probably only skimp them. He hadn't missed the use of telekinesis from Moris, he smiled a bit as that was a good sign in general.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

the amazing kitsune

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:37 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris used his telekinesis to hold the book for him while he holds the card he was reading about and glancing down at it. Also used his ability to hold the cup and drink from it so he can multi-task. Switched out the cards multiple times as he continues to read. He set down the book once he was done reading page 10 and the last card several minutes later and an empty tea cup.
Qukohya Lhilei
the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:19 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris used his telekinesis to hold the book for him while he holds the card he was reading about and glancing down at it. Also used his ability to hold the cup and drink from it so he can multi-task. Switched out the cards multiple times as he continues to read. He set down the book once he was done reading page 10 and the last card several minutes later and an empty tea cup.
Qukohya Lhilei
the amazing kitsune

Jeffery had been reading the stuff but was not really understanding what he was reading and it was showing on his face as he continued reading he was unconciisly making his tea float out of the cup and hoger above him it making pictures that he saw on the book  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:33 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris looks over to his boyfriend to see how he was doing now that he was finished reading. He sees the other's water ability in action the he gathered all of the cards of his deck by hand. "Hey, if you have any questions you can ask me" he offers quietly to Jeffery.
Qukohya Lhilei
the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:25 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris looks over to his boyfriend to see how he was doing now that he was finished reading. He sees the other's water ability in action the he gathered all of the cards of his deck by hand. "Hey, if you have any questions you can ask me" he offers quietly to Jeffery.
Qukohya Lhilei
the amazing kitsune

Jeffrey smiled and nodded his head "I would appreciate it i don't know much about this"je whispered back  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:36 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris couldn't keep back a smile when his offer was accepted. He moved a little closer to him, "Which part do you don't understand?" he whispered his question to Jeffery.
Qukohya Lhilei
the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:34 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris couldn't keep back a smile when his offer was accepted. He moved a little closer to him, "Which part do you don't understand?" he whispered his question to Jeffery.
Qukohya Lhilei
the amazing kitsune

A soft blush came to his xhweks as he look down on embarrassment whispering to his boyfriend"it's not that I don't understand it much it's well um "he looked more embarrassed now '" I cant read it I can't really see the words I forgot my reading glasses back at the dorm "he whispered hg is face even more red  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas