Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:07 pm
User Image

Yawo had been busy the last few days - she had been working towards becoming a prides Hlare, on the side of course. Mostly she had been spending time with a rather nice fellow that seemed to becoming rather fond of her. Not that Yawo was about to complain as she was becoming fond of him as well.

Today, though it appeared she was still wandering, was going to be a productive day. It was planned, in her head, that she would look to some of the plants and other articles that could be used for healing the pride. She understood her potential rank to be a potion maker of sorts - there was still plenty to learn.

"Where to begin.."

She murmured to herself quietly as she wandered the pride.

DavyJnah

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

She had come here and been accepted as a Hlare. The once priestess felt a calm over her at the moment of all that had happened around her. Desher and her were in a new home. A loud home but a home none the less. Until her senses were adjusted to her new surroundings she would have a few headaches here and there. Nothing she wasn't able to handle. The den they had gotten was far enough away that she was able to rest there during the times she did sleep.

Today she wanted to go and gather. Not that she had to. It was what she wanted to do. To know the plants in this location. Get her senses to know all the new life around them and what was good and what was poisonous. It would do her no good to not know what she had readily available for her.

A sound caused her ears to twitch and listen. "What are you beginning?" She asked almost seemingly to the air.

The coal colored bird had watched the purple lioness for a time since she had first gotten to the pride. He wasn't trying to be strange or anything but curious about her. A blind lioness and from what he gathered a healer before. Or at least did a few healer like things. Her blindness had struck him as a hindrance but she did not act if so. He had learned from her too what was a good herb and what was bad. How would he approach her. Maybe the other lioness could help him.

Mysses

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:12 pm
"Personal lessons."

The pale lioness hadn't glanced away from straight ahead - there was no fear within the prides lands and so a visitor wasn't a shock. At least she had spoken with her, that made her look a little more sane, she scolded herself about speaking out loud.

When Yawo turned she was greeted with an extraordinarily lioness. Pelt of a deep purple, speckled with moon like spots and adorned in lovely jewelry. It was highly possible she had joined the Bahari, jewelry like this was very unusual to the pale lioness. "I'm learning to become a Hlare." She admitted with a smile, that she realized wouldn't likely reach the eyes of the lioness as they were faded out.

Though she wanted to say something about it, she held back. Having never encountered an individual that couldn't see she was very curious.

DavyJnah

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:31 pm
Hlare! She was training to be like her. New to the pride she had been accepted as such and felt highly regarded by such a thing. Hearing the other say she was training to become one, well that changed things a bit. A grin spreading across her face now as she nearly bounced on her paws like a cub.

"A Hlare!" She exclaimed nearly shocking the bird who was watching the pair. "My mate and I came here from the desert." She did not say her old pride's name feeling a bad omen to say so for some reason. "I was a priestess, a healer before, so I wanted to be at least a healer again."

Her blindness didn't mean she couldn't still heal others. She knew her way around.

Coming closer and closer until he landed little dark colored Fionnan beamed at the two ladies. "Hello ladies!" His eyes lighting up in a smile, "Don't eat me!" He exclaimed a moment later, in case they got the idea.

Mysses

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:41 pm
The reaction caught Yawo off guard. Now this was an incredible sight! The lioness was bouncing about with so much joy that it was hard to not smile. To see an individual so excited about their duty was just what was needed. If you didn't like what you do, then why do it?

"Welcome to the Bahari!" The pale lioness proclaimed happily, forgetting about the others eyes for the time being. "I'm so happy you and your mate has come to join us, we are a lovely pride." The amount of pride she had was carried in her voice, she loved her home and would likely never leave here so long as she lived.

"Well, if you were a healer then, you could show me the ropes a little? I'm as new as can be!"

This was as close to the truth as she could get - she knew very little about the path she wanted to take, but it was time for her to begin giving back. Not that she hadn't been before, this was just an alternate way. Suddenly her thoughts were disturbed as a feathery creature landed before the pair of lioness' and spoke up.

"Well hello there! I don't expect either of us would you."

She gave a warm smile to the their little friend.

DavyJnah

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:52 pm
The bird was a surprise and she actually had shock upon her face when he had spoke. Maybe it was just the adjusting to the place that caused her to not hear the other. That was what she was going go with. No one would be the wiser in this situation.

"I am willing to help you. I have no eyes to see what I am getting. My other senses are what is better. Taste, touch, smell. Those are what I use to identify the herbs needed. Also to feel if something is broken, smell blood. Other things." She stated, then turned her head in the direction of the bird.

The bird spoke up, "I can be your eyes!" Getting excited. He had seen the blind lioness and wanted to help. Not feeling sorry for her, his pity would not help her. He had already learned enough for watching her.

"Maybe you both can help me for now. I know I don't have to go out and look for these remedies. I just like to also go out, hone my skills."

Mysses

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:25 am
The scenario playing out before her was not at all what she had expected, not that she had had any expectations - but she was used to a certain amount of calm. This was a sort of welcome change of pace, strange as the whole thing was.

"I'd like that, all the help I can get is ideal, of course."

That was when the bird had piped up and she realized that she had missed key words 'no eyes'. She was brought right back to her original curiosities, but again, chose to keep them to herself for the time being.

"Well I see no reason why we can't all travel together?" She was smiled as she spoke, easily carried into the tone of her words.

DavyJnah
Crappy tag >:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:36 pm
An eager understudy. That was what she liked to hear. Today seemed to have been filled with surprises and such. It was nice. New friends, a new pair of eyes even. Desher wouldn't have to be so heavily relied on now. That would probably be a relief for him. Maybe.

"How much do you know so far?" Wanting to gauge just what her new student needed to learn and what she didn't. She knew well enough that a Hlare was the medicine maker of the pride. The bird hopped onto her back, seemingly taking to her already. "I know what I've seen you do." the male gave a little laugh, like a jingling sound.

Mysses

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:25 pm
In this exact moment the lioness was unsure how to respond - she knew very little and what little she did know was likely unimportant. However, she wouldn't let that hold her back, she had goals now. "Not very much, I can probably identify a plant or two and their purposes? Though even that might be limited knowledge." She admitted, getting a little quiet as she spoke.

"I had no intentions of staying stagnant as long as I had and hadn't the foggiest what I would do when I became more active."

Again, she was admitting things. The pale lioness felt a good bond could be made on honesty, so why pretend like she knew more. "Would you still take me on as a student?" She smiled in a small way and that smile shrank when the bird spoke - she was sure he likely knew more than she just from watching her darker pelted companion. The thought was saddening.

DavyJnah

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:14 pm
Listening to her and feeling what she only guessed was her new companion she felt good about having chosen this place to be her home. Sand and something more. The thought had caused a smile to form. The thought of an apprentice was also something that brought a warmness to her heart. One of her daughters had been her apprentice and was still following in her footsteps.

"Students." The world seemed different now. She was going to teach more and probably even more after that. "And of course I would take you on as a student. Tomorrow both of you. I'd like to meet again and we can begin learning. You little bird already have some skill in it by watching me, but that does not mean you understand it."

The bird was not surprised. "How about I stick with you. Like I said. I'll be your eyes. I can be your eyes starting now not only for things like this, but for the rest of your life."

Seemed it was non-negotiable. "Alright. Well then. Looks like we will meet here again, tomorrow. Students." Giving a small bow with her now companion. "Take care."

Mysses
FIN

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

[IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out