Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:10 am
swoon

No one wanted to be around Ash and Nando when there was wine involved. It got dirty fast and incredibly inappropriate (though Ashley was insisting that Meredith and Bob would make a very, very cute couple).

His fingers dragged along Algie's back, scratching lightly at the skin, and he chuckled. It was a warm, happy and satisfied one.

"We are, precious, we are. You are my husband, and I'm yours." He closed his fingers around Algie's hand and brought it to his lips to kiss. His stomach tumbled. "... until the sun burns out and then beyond that."

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:39 am
swoon

Alg's expression got lazier when Jeremiah scratched his back and he tangled their fingers together again and put them down.

"That sounds very dramatic," The professor nuzzled his husband's jaw, "But who knows. May be sooner than we think." He didn't mean to sound grim, he was smirking a bit, but it wasn't less true.

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:38 am
swoon

Jeremiah nudged his nose against Algie's face once more. "I thought you knew I was the dramatic one. I'll proclaim my love to you from the highest mountain tops, dearheart." That was what he got for that smirk and being a little grim. "... as they're tumbling down." A deliberate, dramatic pause. "Probably because I caused it."

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:57 am
swoon

"I wouldn't put it past you," Alg got a bemused look and Jeremiah got a small flick. It was actually fun to beat on him again when he could actually feel it.

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:30 pm
swoon

Jeremiah just laughed and grabbed Algie. Their legs twisted together and he rolled his husband underneath him.

"There is nothing I wouldn't do for you, precious," he said in a soft, serious voice. Then he was kissing the other because this was the first night of being married and it would have to be a memorable one.

iloveyouDIE
official wrap!

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas