RP Reward Claim: Environmental and Object Effects Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:57 pm
azuredreams

We'll just make it absorb kinetic energy then!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:31 pm
MoonRazor

this works! keep in mind that the shield is a replica and not made of magic metal. it will not be able to stand up to battering without taking damage and will eventually break. likewise fire, ice, etcetera all have the same effect and stress on the metal that they normally would (so while the force of a magic hit could be dispersed, the other aspects of it would still occur; fire superheats, ice freezes and so on). these are things that would ultimately corrupt the metal, just like too many heavy blows would eventually warp and destroy it.

so with that in mind please repost the updated form and i'll get you approved <3!  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:40 am
I’M FEELING VERY EFFECTED
What I want: Object effect
The Thing: Rylan's Captain America shield
The Effect: It absorbs all kinetic energy.
Proof of claim: Bottom of post
BY POSTING THIS FORM I GUARANTEE I WILL NOT USE THESE RP POINTS FOR ANY OTHER POWER, GROWTH OR EFFECT.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:46 pm
MoonRazor
What I want: Object effect
The Thing: Rylan's Captain America shield
The Effect: It absorbs all kinetic energy.
Proof of claim: Bottom of post
BY POSTING THIS FORM I GUARANTEE I WILL NOT USE THESE RP POINTS FOR ANY OTHER POWER, GROWTH OR EFFECT.

approved! 29 sept 2016  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:39 am
What I want: Object Effect
The Thing: Red Glasses Frames
The Effect: I Spy - When wearing his red glasses, Horace can see doorways from other Ashdown.
Proof of claim: [blue checks!]
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:23 am
The Semblance of Unity
What I want: Object Effect
The Thing: Red Glasses Frames
The Effect: I Spy - When wearing his red glasses, Horace can see doorways from other Ashdown.
Proof of claim: [blue checks!]

approved! 6 feb 2017  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 6:49 pm
What I want: magicalized object
The Thing: Magic drink coaster
The Effect: A creation of Eve. Time stands still for anything small enough to place on or directly above this coaster, which keeps warm drinks from cooling off and ice from melting. You can also "float" little knickknacks over it for fun.
Proof of claim: under "civ" and "meta"

i privately consulted with shibe to get this as a fun extra from eve's plot!

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 2:34 pm
cibarium
The Effect: A creation of Eve. Time stands still for anything small enough to place on or directly above this coaster, which keeps warm drinks from cooling off and ice from melting. You can also "float" little knickknacks over it for fun.
Proof of claim: under "civ" and "meta"

i privately consulted with shibe to get this as a fun extra from eve's plot!

When broken down, this reads as if ...
1. it keeps drinks cold
2. it keeps drinks warm
3. things can float above it

This comes across as three effects when I believe you can shift the wording so that it is only two (and I believe you're only after two effects in the first place). Something along the lines of 'Time stands still for anything small enough to be placed on or directly above this coaster. From stabilizing the temperature of your drink to pen floating parlor tricks, it's definitely great to have around at a party!' would be something I am more comfortable with approving.

Also: you need to have 15 RP points to claim the effect and you only have 13 within civ and meta. Please don't forget to mark off the ones you're using with an * like you have for others used for bonus things!

I can get this approved ASAP once we work out these details!  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 6:18 pm
azuredreams
The Effect: A creation of Eve. Time stands still for anything small enough to place on or directly above this coaster, which keeps them in stasis at the instant they were placed until removed. This allows drinks to remain at a preferred temperature indefinitely! You can also "float" little knickknacks over it for fun.
Proof of claim: boop

i privately consulted with shibe to get this as an extra from eve's plot!

i think i fixed it? O: and i'm fine using two of my beyond RPs to fit the reqs!  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 8:14 pm
cibarium
The Effect: A creation of Eve. Time stands still for anything small enough to place on or directly above this coaster, which keeps them in stasis at the instant they were placed until removed. This allows drinks to remain at a preferred temperature indefinitely! You can also "float" little knickknacks over it for fun.
Proof of claim: boop

i privately consulted with shibe to get this as an extra from eve's plot!

i think i fixed it? O: and i'm fine using two of my beyond RPs to fit the reqs!

approved! 9 may 2017  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
information services

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff