Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Distress (Byakko + Tevini)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doutei

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
this fire in my bones

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:21 pm
'What if she follows?' Feet pounded the road as a cloaked figure dashed through town. Deep down, Tevini's brain knew that wasn't possible with the condition she'd left the tealblood in but... she was so scared. Afraid to go home, in case she was followed, Tevini ran out of Chittentown and into the forest. She was confident she could lose anyone in there.

'What happened? Why did- how?' Rubbing at her face as she continued into the woods, Tevini felt her lungs burn from needing air. She wasn't accustomed to this much exercise and eventually slowed to walking. As time past, her mind raced with all possible explanations for the encounter in her junkyard. Perhaps another troll had thrown something and it'd caused the place to lurch... Or maybe a drone nearby had... Had one of her old inventions exploded... ? No, there'd been no combustion of any kind. It had to be...

'Magic?' The girl questioned, slowly reaching the outskirts of the swamp. She still had a ways to travel before she'd reach the rebel village but this seemed the safest place for her to stay when day hit. If anyone would take her in.

melona-pan
sorry for how long it took me to set this up! also i wasn't sure where byakko would be so feel free to have tevini either bump into her or place byakko somewhere and i'll figure out a way to her! : )

Doutei

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff