Submit

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:01 pm
so i have a sims 4 game feat: the mutant and the queen in their simmish forms
User Image

but there are no other trolls in my town!! SAD
i would add them in, however it's a lot of work to lovingly polish each and give them the attention they deserve. but. you can make your trolls! and post them! and i can populate my towns npcs with them! hot stuff

how? simply download the free create-a-sim demo, make your troll with it, and then upload it to the gallery. then find the link by logging into the gallery on your browser, and post it below in the thread. pls note, other people can play these sims if they want too, though unless they're 'favorited' by the ea mods, they wont show up in the default searches so they're pretty well hidden.

also tagging them as #hivestuck (must be logged in to see) in their descriptions will work as well as i'll keep tabs on that hashtag.

here are regina and byakko, if anyone else with sims4 wants to add them to their games!

(also you might have heard about the neat gender-breaking options in the sims 4, but i don't think they come in the demo since it was completed before they were added in. if you check and see what the options are, and want them, just add a note of what should be changed when importing the sims into the main game!)

BONUS: get your photo with the queen
sypon's children
yuno's children
birdie's children
cylem's children  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:51 pm
Ninfia troll is up! You should be able to find them under #Hivestuck if I did it right lmao.

If you use them though I'd them to have a masculine body type that wears feminine clothes/ has feminine mannerisms.

Otherwise I look forward to seeing all the weird stuff our trolls will do! emotion_kirakira

Yunonia

Obsessive Lover

Bouquet of Diamonds

Fantastic Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:21 pm
Here's Rastin if anyone wants him. 8U Please send me screenshots if he does something completely out of character or funny!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:06 pm
My trolls, and also one of Mea's!
Four lesbians and a blind guy walk into a room, and the blind guy says: "Has anyone seen my cane?"
(it's not a joke, he doesn't know where it is)

Feel free to add my trolls to your games, and separate them into other places but don't separate the wives! (And make them baby compatible, if you please). I'd love to see screenshots of funny moments and silly things <3

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:50 pm
Just a couple more trolls for your towns! Do whatever you like with them, they make great weirdos in the background.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:05 am
And here's my three trolls!  

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

happy bonsai

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:38 pm
and then there was bracks  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:11 pm
http://imgur.com/a/DOfvo
http://imgur.com/a/G73ts
http://imgur.com/a/vSgef

day-in-the-life dumps