Welcome to Gaia! ::

Story Knights

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to those who love to make stories, role-play, and have fun doing so. 

Tags: Role Play, Literature, Drama, Fantasy, Adventure 

Reply ғaѕнrade ĸnιgнтѕ
ƒαѕняα∂є кηιgнтѕ ♛ Main Roleplay Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vincent Uchiha96

Distinct Genius

5,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:59 pm
User Image
Huum Klorne

87• Illithid• Traveling Mercenary

Mood: Tense
Present Company: Teivel
Current Location: Forest

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Huum eyed his companion carefully. The Illithid was caught off guard by the man, but other than his stealth, he seemed to have no more strength than Huum himself. How would he be able to give the power he promised if he possessed so little? Of course, the Illithid would be willing to fight alongside him, but first, a test. Letting out a few clicks, the Illithid drew his mace.

"Tell me Demon," Huum remarked, readying himself, "Why would this Dread Witch choose you to be the one to retrieve her? You seem to posses as much if not less strength than I. Care to prove me wrong?"

The taunts were meant in good spirit, but part of Huum thought himself to be the stronger of the two. It could be a case of judging a book by its cover, but the Illithid was determined. This time he wouldn't be outnumbered, so he could really unleash himself given the possibility. But how far would this so called "Parasite Demon" push Huum? If he couldn't take him to his limits, then Huum would be better off finding this host himself to bring back his people and rule as their supreme leader. Once they returned, they would be able to finish what they started along with this Dread Witch. No Kingdom would be safe.

OOC:

VSG12

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:08 am
συт σƒ ¢нαяα¢тєя 《》 Quite unfortunately, we must bid adieu to MellowKittyKat and DigitalObsession for a time. Maybe in the future they will return, but in the mean time I suppose we must hunt for more recruits. I do want to build this into a huge story, so if you could, posting in a Recruiting Thread (link here) would help!
Mephis Inferni

LS95

Vincent Uchiha96

User Image
tєเשєl ภคzคг
300 // Parasite Demon // Mercenary For Hire
◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙
User ImageUser Image

A challenge? Teivel let his sadistic smile twist even more to show sharpened teeth. As he stood taller, the markings on his arm and face glowed more vibrantly and he cracked his knuckles. "I do warn you, Illithid, there is a reason I am feared across this world. The Dread Witch sought me out because of my strength, and I live to serve," he growled. He was not truly angry, but rather surprised he wanted to duel.

It mattered little to Teivel, since he was confident in his own skills. He knew that he had a far superior advantage in speed and strength, since he was familiar with the strengths and limitations of the Illithid race. Teivel would not have approached had he not already known. What Teivel was unsure of was the sheer power of Huum's psychic abilities. While he would remain mostly unaffected, multiple baragges from his opponent could take a toll.

"If you want to challenge my might, I implore you do so now or lose your chance for good," he calmly stated.

VSG12
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

8,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • First step to fame 200
  • Married 100

Nightmare Dreamcatcher
Crew

Seasonal Pumpkin

3,225 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Member 100
  • There are two sides... 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:58 am
//OoC// Since I heard that Maliarc has gone, I guess Alfen has no one to learn from? Crap, that kind of ruins his whole 'searching for a master' thing. I have to figure something out now.
Mephis Inferni

LS95

Vincent Uchiha96

User Image
User Image
AGE• xxxxxx 25 xxxxxx 19xxxxxx 46
RACE• xxx Human, Mage xxx Gypsyxxx Faun
ALLEGIANCE• ...Erelandra xxx Band of Gypsiesxxx Temple of History

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Alfen was a little troubled over Maliarc's sudden decision to leave. He didn't even say why. All Alfen wanted was a mentor and it couldn't happen. Now what? No one else was as adept in magic, except maybe the Elf girl, but she wasn't the same magician like him. He was into what many recalled warrior magic. Spells used in fighting and in times of need. Not healing. Still, it was a start until he found someone.

-----
User Image
-----

Jaelle let a small smile show as Jesha held on to her. "He is only saying you can have your own horse. We aren't splitting as a group. We put our faith in Eli as a leader from here on out," she mentioned. She knew they had to keep moving or risk losing the same trail that Sevira and the others were travelling on. If they encountered anyone on the road, it was there choice to take them in or not.

-----
User Image
-----

Elijah listened to what Jaelle said and nodded. He kept silent and made sure to keep the group moving. As the leading group, they had to keep the path directed; the one Sevira told them to go on. They would stop at a specific location. Until other arrangements were made, that is. He hoped it would be easier than following orders blindly.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:03 pm
OOC hello all! I am new to this story, but I think I'm caught up to date. I am just going to have my characters roam around for a while and maybe meet with everyone else at whatever location is next. /OOC
Mephis Inferni

LS95

Vincent Uchiha96

AGE• 16
RACE• Human, Witch
ALLEGIANCE• Fashrade. Academy of Magic
User Image
AGE• 19
RACE• Ice Elf
ALLEGIANCE• Northern Brigade

writing I walked along the path, kicking up my heels and whistling happily. Birds chirped, the breeze was gentle, and the sun was warm on my skin, Chamial walked alongside me, his black fur moving in the wind. "¢σмє ησω, му ƒяιєη∂, ωє нανє α ℓσηg נσυяηєу вα¢к нσмє тσ мαєνєη!" I said and Chamial purred in response. Around my right wrist was my trusty Traveller's Charm, a wristband of enchanted pendants that contained many items. As a rune witch, I needed as much as I could carry. In the clouds before me, there was a darkness. Evil was brewing. What could be going on?

User Image

writing I ran through the dense forest, branches hitting my face the whole way through. Never once did I stop. Stopping would have meant being caught, and being caught would have meant death. For the simple reason of wanting to find and protect Princess Amira and bring her home, I had been deemed a traitor among the Northern Brigade and now a fugative on the run. My only hope was to find her and ask for her forgiveness, allowing my return to the one group I called family. I knew it was too far to go by foot, that I would need transport, but I was still in the far north of Goleta. I needed to find where she had gone and find the Amira I was smitten with on first sight. "ι нανє тσ ƒιη∂ нєя! ѕнє ηєє∂ѕ му ρяσтє¢тιση!" I demanded to myself.

Author Rayelynn

Interesting Genius

2,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Vincent Uchiha96

Distinct Genius

5,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:36 pm
User Image
Huum Klorne

Mood: Tense

Underneath his tentacles, Huum smirked. He readied his mace before shaking his head and sheathing it. No, he had to overpower this demon with his own hands, otherwise he would be unable to accept a win. Huum took off his belt and overcoat, revealing the chain whip hanging from his ribs. Rather than grab it, the Illithid tossed his hat onto his overcoat before cracking his knuckles.

"Beware Demon," the Illithid calmly stated, "If you prove to be too weak, I will devour you. If you prove to be stronger than I, my loyalty shall be yours until someone proves themself to be even stronger." With that, the Illithid gave a bow and brought up his fists.

Staring his companion down, Huum began to prepare his psionic energy, flexing his mind to the point that his eyes began to slowly pulsate a bright blue.

OOC: Welcome Author!! Always good to see a new face(: Also, sorry for the short post, writing from my phone

VSG12

Author Rayelynn

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:00 pm
συт σƒ ¢нαяα¢тєя 《》 I do want to build this into a huge story, so if you could, posting in a Recruiting Thread (link here) would help!
Mephis Inferni

LS95

Vincent Uchiha96

User Image
tєเשєl ภคzคг
User ImageUser Image

This creature seriously underestimated Teivel's sheer strength. If the group before thought that was the limit of his power they had seen nothing yet. He waited and watched Huum calculate a battle plan. The instant that the Illithid moved, Teivel remained still. He wanted to see just how strong he was. A small psionic blast hit Teivel but it felt like a light breeze. Was this the limit, or was he trying to distract the parasitic demon?

With effortless ease, quicker then the blink of an eye, Teivel had closed the distance between them both and had thrown Huum over his shoulder. He dug his demonic claws barely into the Illithids skin and began draining his power through small portions of blood. Before several seconds had passed, Teivel was sure Huum would start feeling weak and let go.

"Remember this from now on. I have the power to take your life in several seconds," Teivel stated. It was not a threat, but if he wanted it to be he could certainly make it so.

VSG12
Captain

8,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • First step to fame 200
  • Married 100

Nightmare Dreamcatcher
Crew

Seasonal Pumpkin

3,225 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:14 am
Mephis Inferni

LS95

Vincent Uchiha96

User Image
AGE•
25 // 19 //
46 // 3,401
RACE•
Human, Mage // Gypsy //
Faun // Dullahan
ALLEGIANCE•
Academy of Magic (Erelandra) // Band of Gypsies //
Temple of History (Erowyth) // Rogue (Grim Reaper)

-----
User Image
-----

Keegan sat in his carriage, listening to the thunderous hoofbeats of his two Clydesdales, Mahvan & Dauda. When the horses suddenly learched to a stop, almost throwing his head from the seat beside him and out the window, Keegan raised a brow. Why had his steeds stopped? "What is it?" he asked. His horses whinnied and he looked to where they pointed their legs. In the far distance was a small group of people on horseback, two in colorful robes. Gypsies? What could they be doing so far from their tribe? Something seemed off. Keegan took his place in the drivers seat and flicked the reigns, getting his horses to gallop towards the group.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:30 am
User Image
Huum Klorne

Mood: Embarrassed

As soon as the fight had started, it was over. Huum was filled with an intense rage at how easily he had been defeated, causing his psionic energy to pulse powerfully, causing the grass underneath him for a few feet to flatten. Despite how strong his anger made his psionic energy, Huum still felt as if he had been fighting for an hour. Sluggishly, he pulled himself to a knee, taking deep, calming breaths.

He looked up at Teivel with a hint or terror in his eyes. That was twice in a day the Illithid had grossly underestimated his opponents. Too long he had allowed himself to prey on the weak. Now more than ever, he saw just how weak he was. The realization made the anger rise into his throat. "Vith! Usstan orn doera garethur!" he yelled in his native tongue. Once more the Illithid took a deep breath before bowing his head to Teivel. "Demon, your strength is like nothing I have ever seen. You have my loyalty until my dying breath."

Huum looked once more upon this Parasite Demon. Now Huum could see how he had earned this title. While his rage subsided, the Illithid began to feel something else, something he hadn't felt since before his love had tragically passed. Hope. Not only for his people, but for himself. Following a being with as much power as this demon would surely make Huum grow stronger than he could have ever imagined. And with his newfound powers, he'd be able to strike down any who stood before the two.

OOC: Here's a translator in case you guys wanted to know what he was saying

VSG12

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vincent Uchiha96

Distinct Genius

5,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Flatterer 200

VSG12
Captain

8,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • First step to fame 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:35 am
συт σƒ ¢нαяα¢тєя 《》 I kind of feel that I should take this moment to show a different side to Teivel. In the future I am going to allude more to his past and the reason he's so terrifying now, but this is only a taste of what is to come.
Mephis Inferni

LS95

Vincent Uchiha96

User Image
tєเשєl ภคzคг
User ImageUser Image

Teivel let his sickening smile loosen, listening to Huum claim his frustration in loosing. "Your loyalty will be paid in full once we succeed in freeing Kamawanaiyo from her confinement," he said.

He looked to the sky and closed his eyes. Another presence was on the horizon, an old force that was even older than he expected. Best to keep distance and spy for now. As the wind blew through the trees, his eyes softened from their narrowed, evil state. The years his dark powers took a toll on his psyche...even if he wanted to get rid of the powers he had they were part of him, body and soul. He would never be free. His mind itself was corrupted by the magic that flowed through him. He instinctively knew why his people had killed off anyone that resembled Parasite Demons in the past. Even Huum's people. The dark power they were capable of was always going to be their downfall. And even though he was alone in the darkness in the abyss of his soul, in this moment someone else was on their way. Would he lead Huum away from the suffering he had dealt with? Or let him falter with his own mental state?

Even Teivel didn't know.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:05 am
συт σƒ ¢нαяα¢тєя 《》 ...
Mephis Inferni

LS95

Vincent Uchiha96

User Image
ѕєνιяα ηαηαѕнι
26 // Human // Captain of the Guard (Fashrade Army)
User ImageUser Image

Sevira led the group along the winding path through the forest. She knew that everyone was meant to meet up in the small town of Peraveth, nearly halfway from the border of Fashrade and Erelandra. It wouldn't be much longer until they reached their main destination, Erelandra's Temple of Prophecy. Once there, they would look for the answers they sought.

"Do you think it will be an effortless ride?" Sevira asked Wilhelm, who rode to her left. "I can't be sure," he answered with a shrug.

She frowned, disappointed with his lack of effort in answering, but the worry had set in. They had been attacked twice in one day, with no one knowing of their travels. The gypsy girl had a premonition of who to find, the warrior Alieth and Veronica were a random find, and the others had their own agendas that merely benefited in being part of the journey, If the group did not band together like a proper unit, they would fall apart and death would be inevitable. Sevira, and Wilhelm alike, who had been trained as knights would defend the innocents to the death, but that would leave the mission unfinished. If faced with the dilemma, what would Sevira choose? Death of those with her, or success? It weighed heavily on her soul.

/////
/////
User Image
αмιяα ѕєη¢єηвαυgн
17 // Princess of Goleta // Posing as a Travelling Healer (Elesmira)
User ImageUser Image

Amira remained silent as she rode behind the others. To her right was Alfen, eyes focused on the path ahead, and to her left was the swaying trees in the harsh breeze. She listened to the breeze and the nature around her in an attempt to try and guess what was coming in the future. So far, she could sense nothing other than simplicity. But, that could all change. Sure as the wind could bring a strong thunderstorm through the valleys and destroy crops within an hour, their fates could be changed in a moment.

Her mind wandered back to the encounter with the demon man from before. Something about him seemed vaguely familiar. Not that she knew him, but that something about him had been told to her at some point. She was angered with herself for being unable to put a finger on it. She didn't let it dwell in her mind, since someone needed to be emotionally stable to offer a clear state of mind if a dire emergency occured once more.

VSG12
Captain

8,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • First step to fame 200
  • Married 100

Author Rayelynn

Interesting Genius

2,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:16 pm
Out of Character I will have my characters meet with the rest in the town of Peraveth, for convenience.
Mephis Inferni

LS95

Vincent Uchiha96

AGE• 16
RACE• Human, Witch
ALLEGIANCE• Fashrade. Academy of Magic
User Image
AGE• 19
RACE• Ice Elf
ALLEGIANCE• Northern Brigade

User Image///////// As I strolled across the path, the feeling from before only became more obvious. Chamial himself seemed ready to attack anything that moved. I turned and looked at a sign nailed into an oak tree in the middle of a fork in the road. Left - Peraveth. Right - Naoeta. it read. I picked Chamial up and scratched behind his ears to try and calm him down. His purrs eased my own fears.

"∂ση'т ωσяяу, ¢нαмιαℓ, ωє ωιℓℓ вє ƒιηє. ℓєт'ѕ яєѕт ƒσя тнє ηιgнт ιη ρєяανєтн. ιт ѕєємѕ ℓιкє тнє ¢ℓσѕєя ¢ιту. α ηι¢є ωαям вαтн αη∂ ¢σzу вє∂ ιѕ נυѕт ωнαт ωє ωєαяу тяανєℓℓєяѕ ηєє∂," I said with a note of calm to my voice.

User Image

User Image///////// A small crystal necklace around my neck was the only thing leading me towards my destination. I would not rest, no matter how tired I was, until I found Princess Amira. Only she, with a heart of gold and all the kindness of the world within her eyes, could forgive my indiscretion and pardon my sins. If the Northern Brigade found me first, it was execution without mercy. My life was on the line, and my life belonged to the Elven Princess who stole it.

"ι ωιℓℓ ƒιη∂ уσυ, ι ρяσмιѕє," I muttered to myself as I crossed into the small town of Drago. There, I would be able to find a dragon to fly me to where I needed to go.

I paid the Dragon Keeper with the only gold coins I had left and leapt onto the blue dragon. It snarled at me and I had to refrain from snarling back. The Keeper told the dragon where to go, a town named Peraveth. He said to drop me there and fly back. Once the Keeper moved out of the way, the dragon ascended into the sky and I was safe amongst the clouds.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:21 am
Jesha Cragh
The Fool
19 - Gypsies - Human from Fashrade

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Normal Theme 1 Normal Theme 2
Unstable Theme
False Happiness Theme

Company: Mr Eli and Jaelle
Mood/Thoughts: In a better emotional state, though still a bit shaky; Reluctant to separate from Jaelle
Summary of Actions: Riding with Jaelle, Freaking out about the mysterious carriage
--------------------------------------------------------------

Jesha hunkered down behind Jaelle, tightening his arms around her. It was clear he really didn't want to be away from her, even just one a separate horse. "I know...but....I- I'd feel better staying on the horse with you," the boy squeaked out, perking up just a tad when something caught his eye. A puzzled look crawling on his face as it got closer, it soon turned to disgust and quite a bit of fear. Shakily pointing over toward the rotting, hellish steeds as they broke into view, his hugging grip tightened around his friend, trying to hide behind her as best he could. "Wha-what is that?!"

((OOC: Alfen could try to learn from stuff from Jesha maybe? or perhaps that rune witch, Reubel, would be a good teacher for him?))

Abilities:
Acrobatics - A self-taught acrobat, Jesha excels at springing from one place to another through all manner of strange maneuvers be it cartwheels, leaps, or even walking on walls. Also being rather small and quite extraordinarily flexible, he can squeeze himself through tight spaces most would have trouble just fitting their shoulders into.

Fool's Conjuration - Being an entertainer of sorts, Jesha knows some little parlor tricks to amaze his audiences. His most common one is to flick out his hands to create bursts of silvery sparks into the air, raining down like confetti. The other involves creating harmless duplicates of himself that can interact with the world, but may do no harm. Both have very little strain on Jesha, but repeated daily use takes its toll on his energy and requires a day's rest after using them in total of 4 times.

Illusory Magic - Jesha, having felt the need to make his acts more amazing, has taken to learning magic that can alter the perceptions of those around him. Although them may feel very real, everything that happens is akin to a dream and no real danger is present in them. However, using these illusions can be quite draining on Jesha, so he only uses them once per day.

Nightmare Dreamcatcher

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nightmare Dreamcatcher
Crew

Seasonal Pumpkin

3,225 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:41 am
OoC {{}} Yeah, I think Reubel would be up for teaching him some tricks. But that's up to Raylynn not me.
Mephis Inferni

LS95

Vincent Uchiha96

User Image
AGE•
25 // 19 //
46 // 3,401
RACE•
Human, Mage // Gypsy //
Faun // Dullahan
ALLEGIANCE•
Academy of Magic (Erelandra) // Band of Gypsies //
Temple of History (Erowyth) // Rogue (Grim Reaper)

Alfen studied the clouds as he trudged along with the others. While Elesmira was looking at the surroundings as if looking for signs of impending doom, he was focusing on the souls around him. A few magic auras coming near the location they were going to got his attention. He rode up to Sevira. "Two people with powerful magic are coming to the same town as us. They don't seem dangerous. My gut says to give them a chance. I can talk to them if you want," he replied. He knew to wait patiently for Sevira's answer.

-----
User Image
-----

Jaelle tensed when Jesha tightened his grip around her waist. The boy certainly had a grip. She was more gentle when it came to the newcomer. She didn't know who....or what....it was but it seemed neutral in energy. They had to be cautious. "Calm down. I'm sure they mean no harm," she stated.

-----
User Image
-----

Eli stared blankly as the cogs started turning in his head. "It's a dullahan!" he exclaimed. A questioning look from Jesha meant that needed explanation. "Creatures that serve as grim reapers. They collect the souls of those who are doomed to die and guide them to the Underworld. To common travellers they are no harm. If anyone is going to be of absolute help on this mission, it'd be a dullahan," he replied.

-----
User Image
-----

Keegan moved forward, a talking distance from the newcomers but still far enough that he could flee if they became aggressive. At a closer distance, he could see that out of the small group, the female gypsy and the faun seemed calm around him. The other gypsy boy was very scared. "You know what to do," he whispered to his horses. They neighed and Keegan snapped his fingers. Whisps of silver light surrounded the horses, the carriage, and himself. Once the lights faded, the horses and carriage looked normal. Keegan himself was in normal clothing. He got off of the carriage and stood beside it. "Greetings. I am Keegan Raghaillaigh. Apologies if I startled you before."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:24 am
συт σƒ ¢нαяα¢тєя 《》 ...
Mephis Inferni

LS95

Vincent Uchiha96

VSG12
Captain

8,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • First step to fame 200
  • Married 100

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:49 pm
Jesha Cragh
The Fool
19 - Gypsies - Human from Fashrade

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Normal Theme 1 Normal Theme 2
Unstable Theme
False Happiness Theme

Company: Mr Eli and Jaelle
Mood/Thoughts: Scared
Summary of Actions: Trying to hide
--------------------------------------------------------------

Jesha shut his eyes tight, still hiding down behind Jaelle and hugging her close. "A...a reaper? Well, what's it doing here? Are we gonna die, or someone in the group?!" ,the boy whined out, trying to focus on something not as scary, not taking any chances at opening his eyes to look at what was a disgustingly horrifying image just a few seconds earlier.

((OOC: Sorry it's short and incredibly late/poor. Been having heavy motivation issues.))

Abilities:
Acrobatics - A self-taught acrobat, Jesha excels at springing from one place to another through all manner of strange maneuvers be it cartwheels, leaps, or even walking on walls. Also being rather small and quite extraordinarily flexible, he can squeeze himself through tight spaces most would have trouble just fitting their shoulders into.

Fool's Conjuration - Being an entertainer of sorts, Jesha knows some little parlor tricks to amaze his audiences. His most common one is to flick out his hands to create bursts of silvery sparks into the air, raining down like confetti. The other involves creating harmless duplicates of himself that can interact with the world, but may do no harm. Both have very little strain on Jesha, but repeated daily use takes its toll on his energy and requires a day's rest after using them in total of 4 times.

Illusory Magic - Jesha, having felt the need to make his acts more amazing, has taken to learning magic that can alter the perceptions of those around him. Although them may feel very real, everything that happens is akin to a dream and no real danger is present in them. However, using these illusions can be quite draining on Jesha, so he only uses them once per day.

Nightmare Dreamcatcher

ғaѕнrade ĸnιgнтѕ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces