Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:37 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette
Alessachu

Sloth's Butterfly sat on his finger tips as it flutter its wings to deliver the message. 'Assemble the meeting, In the park.' it says before the butterfly turned into ash.

"How can you play with me like that??" She said while looking to him.

Envy took in a deep breath before getting up. This seemed interesting. He walked out of his room and ran into one of the sins. "Hey, meeting in the park...ten minutes."

Jack patted her head. "Because you're cute and because I can." He said with a cat like grin. His phone rang and answered it. "What? ...Oh, really? ...I'd rather not. I'm having fun right now...Fine, but make it quick." He hung up the phone. "There's a meeting in the park. Sloth sent a butterfly to Envy. You...You stay here. I'm not sure if the real Sloth will be there."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:40 pm
Alessachu

Larissa nodded to Envy. "I wonder what it about." she said then looking to Gluttony. "Make yourself useful Glutt and go fetch Ryan." She said then Gluttony went to get Ryan.

Delia looked to him. "Oh come on, what's the damage if she is?" she said shrugging her shoulders.  

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:47 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette
Alessachu

Larissa nodded to Envy. "I wonder what it about." she said then looking to Gluttony. "Make yourself useful Glutt and go fetch Ryan." She said then Gluttony went to get Ryan.

Delia looked to him. "Oh come on, what's the damage if she is?" she said shrugging her shoulders.

Envy shrugged his shoulders. "Who knows...I'm sure we'll find out. Let's get going. Gluttony, I'm sure you can make your own way to the park. Don't laze around." He said then hooked his arm around Larissa as he walked out.

Jack stood up. "You'll get eaten by Gluttony." He said with no emotion in his voice. He walked over to the door and opened it. "You still want to come?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:53 pm
Alessachu

Gluttony stuck her tongue at Envy and Larissa as they walked out.

Deilia shook her head as she looked away from Jack's view, letting him leave the apartment, however she took matters into her very own tiny hands. She put on one of Jack's hoodies and followed him quietly and sliently. The only thing Sloth didn't take from Diligence was her ability to be a steathly walker. Which made her one of the most recommanded vitrues to take a sin out quietly.

During the meeting, Sophia did not come.. So the first person to see the butterfly was Envy. Containing the very information of the meeting.  

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:47 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

Envy was with Larissa at the park. He stood near a bench with his arms crossed.

Jack made it to the park as well, he knew he was being followed, but by the looks of it the real sloth wasn't there. "Alright, can we make this quick?"

Envy shook his head. "We are waiting for everyone to arrive. This seems to be important."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:55 pm
Alessachu

Larissa smiled while she sat with Envy, hugging his arms while waiting.

Delia was in the bushes as it seem to cover her even through she was in it. Examining every sin as they made their meeting.

Ryan and Scarlett somehow made it as they looked to them. "Isn't Greed dead? Well he can't make it to the meeting anyways." Ryan chuckled with an evil smirk.  

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:47 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette
Alessachu

Larissa smiled while she sat with Envy, hugging his arms while waiting.

Delia was in the bushes as it seem to cover her even through she was in it. Examining every sin as they made their meeting.

Ryan and Scarlett somehow made it as they looked to them. "Isn't Greed dead? Well he can't make it to the meeting anyways." Ryan chuckled with an evil smirk.

Envy cleared his throat before beginning. "Alright. Sloth sent a butterfly. She knows who Aden's great etc granddaughter is. Her name is ruby. Red hair...brown eyes. We are to kidnap her and kill her. No survivors. She is currently sleeping in a field. I need a volunteer or two to go and get the girl before she wakes."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:52 pm
Alessachu

Envy cleared his throat before beginning. "Alright. Sloth sent a butterfly. She knows who Aden's great etc granddaughter is. Her name is ruby. Red hair...brown eyes. We are to kidnap her and kill her. No survivors. She is currently sleeping in a field. I need a volunteer or two to go and get the girl before she wakes."

Larissa looked to everyone. "oooh I'll go get her then!" Besides, if you let Gluttony or Pride take her, not sure if she will come back safe to us." she looked to Envy.  

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:02 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette
Alessachu

Larissa looked to everyone. "oooh I'll go get her then!" Besides, if you let Gluttony or Pride take her, not sure if she will come back safe to us." she looked to Envy.
Jack stepped in. "I can go with too. Its not like I'm going to so anything...yet." He smirked.

Envy rose an eyebrow. "I'm not sure I trust you wrath."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:07 pm
Alessachu
Lieutenant Lynnette
Alessachu

Jack stepped in. "I can go with too. Its not like I'm going to so anything...yet." He smirked.

Larissa looked to Jack as Envy stepped in as well. "Both of you guys can come." she said then beginning to go. "This meeting's over." Larissa began to walk.  

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:16 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette
Alessachu
Lieutenant Lynnette
Alessachu

Larissa looked to Jack as Envy stepped in as well. "Both of you guys can come." she said then beginning to go. "This meeting's over." Larissa began to walk.
Jack hopped in next to larrissa. "Nah, envy is a busy man. He doesn't have time for petty tasks." He said with a grin.

Envy had his arms crossed then sighed. "He's right. I had a text before the meeting began. I have to go in to work. Jack...I swear ifvyou try anything I will rip your head off. I'll sww you two later." Envy left without another word.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:20 pm
Alessachu
Lieutenant Lynnette
Alessachu
Lieutenant Lynnette
Alessachu

Jack hopped in next to larrissa. "Nah, envy is a busy man. He doesn't have time for petty tasks." He said with a grin.

Envy had his arms crossed then sighed. "He's right. I had a text before the meeting began. I have to go in to work. Jack...I swear ifvyou try anything I will rip your head off. I'll sww you two later." Envy left without another word.

"Boy, you sure are cheery. Jack something happened?" She asked while looking to him.

Deila began to follow them as she stayed distant.  

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:28 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette
Alessachu
Lieutenant Lynnette
Alessachu
Lieutenant Lynnette
Alessachu

"Boy, you sure are cheery. Jack something happened?" She asked while looking to him.

Deila began to follow them as she stayed distant.
Jack shrugged his shpuldwr.s. "eh, this actually interests me. I want to see this person who's Aden's relative. I didn't even know he had any..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:31 pm
Alessachu

"I didn't know he had any ethier." she said looking to him as she walked to the meadow where Sloth is and of course the sleeping sheep. Raising her brow as the little short-haired brown girl was sitting on a rock, letting the gentle breeze hit her. "Sloth doesn't have brown hair does she?"  

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:47 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette
Alessachu

"I didn't know he had any ethier." she said looking to him as she walked to the meadow where Sloth is and of course the sleeping sheep. Raising her brow as the little short-haired brown girl was sitting on a rock, letting the gentle breeze hit her. "Sloth doesn't have brown hair does she?"

Jack walked to the meadow and saw the real sloth. " certain lighting changes hair colors. Let's just get the girl." Jack said as he went over to her quickly.  
Role Play Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff