Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:35 pm
Alessachu
Lieutenant Lynnette

Ruby nodded with a smile. "Yeah, I've never done a bad thing in my life!" She said proudly. She got off the seat and leaned forward toward the girl but wound up losing her balance and falling face first on the ground. "Ow...I'm ok!" She announced as she stood up, brushing off the dirt.

Sophia laughed gently as she got off of Aden and held Ruby's hand. "Okay! Let's go!" she smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:39 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette
Alessachu
Lieutenant Lynnette

Ruby nodded with a smile. "Yeah, I've never done a bad thing in my life!" She said proudly. She got off the seat and leaned forward toward the girl but wound up losing her balance and falling face first on the ground. "Ow...I'm ok!" She announced as she stood up, brushing off the dirt.

Sophia laughed gently as she got off of Aden and held Ruby's hand. "Okay! Let's go!" she smiled.

Ruby was relieved to break the little girl's shell and have her open up to her. "Alright, take me to where you like to play." She said as she grasped Sophia's hand gently.  

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:40 pm
Alessachu
Lieutenant Lynnette
Alessachu
Lieutenant Lynnette

Ruby was relieved to break the little girl's shell and have her open up to her. "Alright, take me to where you like to play." She said as she grasped Sophia's hand gently.

"I wanna play outside!" Sophia looked to her with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:46 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette
Alessachu
Lieutenant Lynnette
Alessachu
Lieutenant Lynnette

"I wanna play outside!" Sophia looked to her with a smile.

Ruby nodded. "Ok, let's go." She turned to Aden. "I'll make sure she's safe." She told him, giving him an assured look.  

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:48 pm
Alessachu

Aden nodded as Sophia would pull Ruby gently.

Diligence was in Wrath's kitchen, she was walking around while wondering where he went.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:53 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette
Alessachu

Diligence was in Wrath's kitchen, she was walking around while wondering where he went.

Ruby followed right behind, bending down slightly to keep hold of her hand.

Jack burst through the door and smiled at her. "Hello my little Diligence. How are you doing today?" He asked, puckering his lips up like he was talking to a child.  

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:04 pm
Alessachu
Lieutenant Lynnette
Alessachu

Jack burst through the door and smiled at her. "Hello my little Diligence. How are you doing today?" He asked, puckering his lips up like he was talking to a child.

Diligence was in her child form as she looked to him. "You're talking to a child." she said then getting up. "Welcome home, what did you get me?" she smiled innocently like always.

Sophia was going outside to the garden, picking a small little daisy for Ruby.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:35 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette
Alessachu
Lieutenant Lynnette
Alessachu

Diligence was in her child form as she looked to him. "You're talking to a child." she said then getting up. "Welcome home, what did you get me?" she smiled innocently like always.

Jack laughed. "What did I get you? Nothing." He said as he looked to her seriously. But then he pulled pulled out lingerie. "This isn't for you child. Its for your adult side." He winked at her.

Ruby stood in the garden watching Sophia.  

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:43 pm
Alessachu
Lieutenant Lynnette
Alessachu
Lieutenant Lynnette
Alessachu

Jack laughed. "What did I get you? Nothing." He said as he looked to her seriously. But then he pulled pulled out lingerie. "This isn't for you child. Its for your adult side." He winked at her.

"No! Not after happened last night!" she said as she looked away from the lingerie. "I wanted a small white rose.." she said while blushing awfully red.

Sophia looked to her, she knew, she was releasing an intoxicated sleeping mist around Ruby while she acted innocently.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:09 am
Lieutenant Lynnette
Alessachu
Lieutenant Lynnette
Alessachu
Lieutenant Lynnette
Alessachu

"No! Not after happened last night!" she said as she looked away from the lingerie. "I wanted a small white rose.." she said while blushing awfully red.

Sophia looked to her, she knew, she was releasing an intoxicated sleeping mist around Ruby while she acted innocently.

Jack poured as he sat down on the couch, holdimg the clothing as he crossed his arms. "You just don't know how to have fun."

Ruby yawmed as she watched Sophia. She sat down in the grass.  

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:13 am
Alessachu
Lieutenant Lynnette
Alessachu
Lieutenant Lynnette
Alessachu

Jack poured as he sat down on the couch, holdimg the clothing as he crossed his arms. "You just don't know how to have fun."

Ruby yawmed as she watched Sophia. She sat down in the grass.

Sophia smiled to her as the mist went heavy on her as she made a necklace made out of daisies.

Deilia poked his nose. "Annnnd last night was scary!! It was hard!! What was that?" She looked to him. Remembering how ut felt.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:13 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

Ruby found it hard to keep her eyes open, she was fading in and out of consciousness. She soon fell on the ground, sleeping like a rock.

Jack shook his head as he sighed. He leaned forward and explained to Delilah what happened last night.  

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:21 pm
Alessachu
Lieutenant Lynnette

Ruby found it hard to keep her eyes open, she was fading in and out of consciousness. She soon fell on the ground, sleeping like a rock.

Jack shook his head as he sighed. He leaned forward and explained to Delilah what happened last night.

Sophia smirked as she would let Ruby sleep, it would keep her be asleep for about 30 minutes as she would conjure a butterfly with veily set of wings indicating it was Sloth. She began to whisper in its tiny ears and let it go to envy as it flew far far away from her.

Deilia blushed so badly that there was steam coming out of her face. "You're so mean!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:33 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

Envy was lounging on his bed with his window open to let a breeze roll in. He was finally able to relax and was alone for the moment. He heard the small flutters of a butterfly. He opened up an eye to see Sloth's butterfly. He sat up and smiled. "Ah...what is it?"

Jack laughed. "Oh stop. I'm just telling the truth my little vixen."  

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:58 pm
Alessachu

Sloth's Butterfly sat on his finger tips as it flutter its wings to deliver the message. 'Assemble the meeting, In the park.' it says before the butterfly turned into ash.

"How can you play with me like that??" She said while looking to him.  
Role Play Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff