Submit

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:11 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

Ruby

User Image

Ruby smiled, shocked to have it confirmed. "Wow, so I just met a relative of mine! Awesome." She said, clapping her hands together in excitement. "I'd love to learn about you...maybe I can pass down your story to my children...if I ever have children that is." She said as she put a finger to her lips in wonder.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:40 pm
Alessachu

User Image

Aden Calvin [Adair Crewe]

"You're not having any children til I approve his behavior!" Aden said looking to her, he had the same attitude just like her own father. "Besides.. I would like to know about my own granddaughter too." He nodded.

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:18 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

Ruby widened her eyes when Aden had said those things. "Oh...ok!" She said then smiled. "I'd like to know you too! Are you free? Maybe we can talk now if you aren't busy."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:23 pm
Alessachu

"I guess this free thing. But sure. What can I help you today my child?" Aden said as he walked back inside and sitting down across from her.  

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:42 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette
Alessachu

"I guess this free thing. But sure. What can I help you today my child?" Aden said as he walked back inside and sitting down across from her.

Ruby followed him, still a bit in awe to see a living ancestor of hers. She sat down and looked at him. "I want to know about you. What was the war like? How did you survive?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:55 pm
Alessachu
Lieutenant Lynnette
Alessachu

Ruby followed him, still a bit in awe to see a living ancestor of hers. She sat down and looked at him. "I want to know about you. What was the war like? How did you survive?"

"My dear.. I am Aden, also known as Adair Crewe. Ruby, I am not from the trench warfare. I am from the middle ages from what you all call, the dark ages." He said looking to her. "I am from the dark ages, it was terrible. Bodies were everywhere, I mean it. Literally. Even burning of corpses on the streets in England."  

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:00 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

Ruby just stared at him, not saying a thing. She blinked slowly, still staring at him. "...My dad died when I was 9 years old. Drunk driver." She said, eyes still wide.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:03 pm
Alessachu

Aden blinked at her as he began to think of what to say but in this case, there was none. "Uhhhh.. I'm sorry?" He said not knowing what else to say. "Anyways Ruby... In conclusion, I am not really from this tim ebut I haven't aged a bit." he looked to her, wondering what else is this crazy girl going to say.  

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:07 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette
Alessachu

Aden blinked at her as he began to think of what to say but in this case, there was none. "Uhhhh.. I'm sorry?" He said not knowing what else to say. "Anyways Ruby... In conclusion, I am not really from this tim ebut I haven't aged a bit." he looked to her, wondering what else is this crazy girl going to say.

Ruby blinked slowly still staring. "Yeah, it's not really crazy for me to hear that. I've learned about sins and virtues today. I can't believe these things have been happening in the world. It's bizarre."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:09 pm
Alessachu

"So you knew. hmm.. I wonder who." He said as he always have some hints already. He sighed. "Just keep this to yourself okay Ruby? If you do it in public, people are going to think you gone nuts or something." He said while not knowing that Sophia was near the corner as she ran in and hugged Aden's leg. "Sophia? What are you doing up..?"  

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:12 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette
Alessachu

"So you knew. hmm.. I wonder who." He said as he always have some hints already. He sighed. "Just keep this to yourself okay Ruby? If you do it in public, people are going to think you gone nuts or something." He said while not knowing that Sophia was near the corner as she ran in and hugged Aden's leg. "Sophia? What are you doing up..?"

Ruby nodded. "Of course. I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't witnessed something spectacular." She said then looked over to this little girl. "Oh, who is this? Is she a...virtue?" She asked, smiling softly at the small girl.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:18 pm
Alessachu
Lieutenant Lynnette
Alessachu

Ruby nodded. "Of course. I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't witnessed something spectacular." She said then looked over to this little girl. "Oh, who is this? Is she a...virtue?" She asked, smiling softly at the small girl.

Sophia looked to her as she was hugged by Aden. "She's Diligence." he said as he pulled back but Sophia clinged on more. "Nooooo!"  

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:22 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

Ruby chuckled. "She's cute." She said observing her. "Don't be afraid. I'm related to Aden, so I'm a good person." She informed the little girl.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:26 pm
Alessachu
Lieutenant Lynnette

Ruby chuckled. "She's cute." She said observing her. "Don't be afraid. I'm related to Aden, so I'm a good person." She informed the little girl.

Sophia looked to Ruby as she blinked, wondering about this curious but stupid monkey who calls herself a good person but she played along. "Really?" she said cutely.  

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:29 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

Ruby nodded with a smile. "Yeah, I've never done a bad thing in my life!" She said proudly. She got off the seat and leaned forward toward the girl but wound up losing her balance and falling face first on the ground. "Ow...I'm ok!" She announced as she stood up, brushing off the dirt.  
Role Play Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff