Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Corpus Callosum Liberation Project

Back to Guilds

Tags: Creativity, Freedom, role playing, life, and fun 

Reply Role Play Haven
Deadly Times Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:46 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha closed her eyes and went to sleep. She woke up pretty early in the day due to the morning sickness. She spent a good while in the bathroom as she waited for it to go away.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:36 pm
User Image

Aden Calvin [Adair Crewe]

Adair woke up and went into his bathroom, kneeing behind Natasha and rubbed her back. Wondering what he should do.

Alessachu

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:44 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha looked to Adair and smiled. "Hey, you're up. Good morning." She said to him before throwing up into the toilet once more. "I'll be done soon...hopefully."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:55 pm
User Image

"Take your time." he said while he pat her back.

Alessachu

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:01 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha stood up a few minutes later and sighed. "I think...I'm done. It's a bit bad today." She informed him before washing out her mouth. "I'm hungry but I don't know if I could eat."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:02 pm
User Image

"Well you have to eat something. or maybe." he looked to her innocently.

Alessachu

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:07 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha nodded. "Yeah...I'll try." She said giving him a look before laughing. "Come on. Let's go to the kitchen."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:14 pm
User Image

Adair smiled then followed her into the kitchen. "Alright, alright.. I am coming."

Alessachu

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:45 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha made it into the kitchen and smiled at the virtues who were in the kitchen. "Good morning! How are you all today?" She asked as she sat down at the table.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:51 pm
User Image

"Good morning Miss Natasha." they said as they went to cooking but also tend to her needs as well.

Aden looked to all of them, clarity wasn't in the kitchen, so maybe he went to water the garden? Oh well, she looked to Natasha. How beautiful she is sine the day he met her repeatedly no matter who she was.

Alessachu

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:06 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha smiled at everyone then watched them run about the kitchen, almost wanting to help them but didn't feel up to the task. "What are you guys making today?"

Ruby

User Image

Ruby had walked outside, looking for Clarity. She wondered where he might be; the garden or perhaps his little house. She decided to just run around until she found him.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:13 pm
User Image

Clayton (Clarity)

Faith looked to Natasha. "Just making eggs, toast and bacon for you guys and us!" she smiled while smiling happily to her.

Clayton was walking around in the garden as he got up, he was picking fresh berries and strawberries for the breakfast since his sisters begged him to, so here he is. "Riped." He said while feeling the skin with his bare hand. the other was in a glove as he shrugged.

Alessachu

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:47 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

Ruby

User Image

Ruby was running about the garden. She wasn't paying attention to what was ahead of her; honestly she didn't notice Clayton stand up from the ground. Ruby ran into him, falling to the ground with force. She was a bit shocked when it happened. She looked up to notice it was not a tree but Clayton she had run into. "Oh! Oh my! I am so sorry! I did not see you! B-But at least I found you!" She said as she slowly got up, brushing off her outfit.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:26 pm
Alessachu
Lieutenant Lynnette

Ruby

User Image

Ruby was running about the garden. She wasn't paying attention to what was ahead of her; honestly she didn't notice Clayton stand up from the ground. Ruby ran into him, falling to the ground with force. She was a bit shocked when it happened. She looked up to notice it was not a tree but Clayton she had run into. "Oh! Oh my! I am so sorry! I did not see you! B-But at least I found you!" She said as she slowly got up, brushing off her outfit.

Clayton looked to her. "Hello Ruby. Did you sleep well?" he asked then helped her dust herself. "I am aware that my sisters fetched for me is that right?" he looked to her, such a tall man but yet he looks so calm and emotionless. Almost like he could be a strong person to look up to.  

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:07 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

Ruby

User Image

Ruby blushed when Clayton helped brush off the dust. "Oh...Ah! Yes, they did. I wasn't busy so I offered to go find you...and I did!" She informed him, giving him a smile. She looked around then turned to him once more. "You must like this garden...or maybe...being outdoors in general?" She tilted her head waiting for his answer.

Role Play Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games