Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Corpus Callosum Liberation Project

Back to Guilds

Tags: Creativity, Freedom, role playing, life, and fun 

Reply Role Play Haven
Deadly Times Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:27 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha narrowed her eyes. "I don't believe you. There's no way that we could be married and not be intimate. I just can't believe that." She said as she tapped her fingers on the table.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:37 pm
User Image

Aden Calvin [Adair Crewe]

"Reason why I said that is because we did once, we had two children, but the children? They died. your second life, She died due to a revolution, she got caught in the cross-fire, in the thrid, the child died during birth.. and so did you... So I try to keep the intimate out of the relation, Even though I know it's a horrorible way to life.. but.." He stopped as he went slient. "It's a painful way to live if you ask me..."

Alessachu

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:43 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha nodded slowly. "I see. That's a horrible way to live." She said. "I guess I can see how you wouldn't want to do that anymore." She said, then looked down. "But, you know that medicine is very advanced. Not a lot of people die like that anymore. You know that right?" She asked, wanting him to not be afraid of things like that.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:03 pm
User Image

"Oh I know.." He said looking to her. "I don't live in a cave, I am well aware of it." He said calmly, at least he wasn't being barbaic about it at all.

Alessachu

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:44 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha laughed lightly. "Anyway...I want to let you know that there cannot be a romantic relationship between us. I have a boyfriend as you know and I plan on staying with him." She informed him. "I'm sorry, but until something happens...if something happens, I can't be with you. I'm sure that's what you would want to happen but it can't."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:34 pm
User Image

He raised his brow. "I wasn't asking for one, I prefer to let the champion and I be friends. I've grown tired of this weary journey to be honest." Adair said, He was being true to himself though, Natasha might not see it that way. "If you wish to stay to whoever you want, be my guest. However if there is just a crowd of people acting crazy around that person, you might want to reconsider your relation." He stood up and paid both of their meals in full even though Natasha can fully pay herself. "I have to go somewhere."

Alessachu

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:41 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha listened to him and began regretting everything. "You're making me feel bad." She told him as she looked to the floor. She sat there in the booth not saying anything else. When he had stood up, she went after him. Natasha grabbed his hand firmly. "Hey...let me make you dinner tomorrow to make up for this. We need to get along and I feel like what ever kind of relationship we used to have is dwindling into nothing and I'm not sure if that is a good thing."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:49 pm
User Image

"I would say, you're making a scene in a cafe... But that's fine too." He looked to him with an unsurprised look, As if he has grown accustom to the world, even his feelings are hardening up, his hands were warm as she keep holding it. As if, he use to be a caring person under the iron shell.

Alessachu

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:05 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha smiled wearily. "Thanks. I'll text you my address and what time to come tomorrow." She told him then let go of his hand. "Sorry. I need to get back to work. I'll see you tomorrow." She gave him a warm smile before walking back to her work.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:08 pm
User Image

"That's fine, a lady like you should return to work safety." He said nodding. "Well then, I'll see you then." He started to walk away.

Alessachu

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:16 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha got back to her work and finished the day without a hitch. She made it back to her apartment and cooked her dinner like usual. Jack called her, asking her about her day and everything else. They talked as she finished up her dinner. She went to bed 10pm, then woke up at 6am this time. She went about her day, pretty excited about that night. At lunch, she texted Adair her address and told him to be at her house at 5pm.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:55 pm
User Image

Adair was already up, he looked at the text that he's gotten from Natasha, He nodded as he replied back saying that he will be there at that time. He close his phone then look ed to the sky. Oh how he long the day.

Alessachu

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:06 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha left work a little late but made a mad dash back to her apartment. She was huffing and puffing after that jog she did to get home. She started taking out the ingredients that she would need when she heard a knock on the door. Natasha looked to the clock to see it was 5pm. She opened the door and smiled. "Hello, come on in. I was just about to start our dinner. I got off work later than usual, but don't worry."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:24 pm
User Image

"Oh no, It's alright. I'm in no rush." He smiled politely at her. Hecame into the house, like any other polite person. His shoes were off at the enterance, wouldn't want to bring dirt inside the house. He looked around, it was a pretty nice place, small but yet spacious.

Alessachu

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:29 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha nodded. "Good. So, I planned on making some steamed vegetables with a sauce poured on top and for the entree I planned on making these raviolis. I made them myself a while back and froze the rest." She informed him as she went on to cooking. "Please, have a seat. Oh! Can I get you anything to drink?"

Role Play Haven

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff