Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:05 am
User Image

Aden Calvin [Adair Crewe]

"Really?" He said as he would order tea, without surgar or cream. He prefer to like things at it's own natural tastes. He looked to her. "So, as I said on the phone. Let me ask you something, would you like to know who you were?"

Alessachu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:07 am
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha crossed her legs and leaned back. "Well, if everything is true then yes." She paused then spoke again. "Part of me feels like it is true but you must understand that it just sounds absurd."

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:14 am
User Image

"I know it does." He looked to her again. "I am not just an ordinary 28 year old man. You think I am playing and fooling around your mind. However what is true is that you died in the dark ages and a priest accused you for being a witch and if that is not enough to let you think that you were once in it. Probably this will." He pulled out an old jewelry in today's it would be well worth over a million, it is real gold and real diamond, a little dirty but it proves to be real nstead of fake.

Alessachu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:25 am
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha looked at the piece of jewelry. "How is this supposed to prove anything? I can see that it is a jewelry but that's it. There is no proof for me. What is this? Is it supposed to trigger something?" She asked. The waitress brought them their drinks then went on to take their orders.

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:43 am
User Image

"Look closely. Your eyes are not use to seeing things that are so easily hidden." He said sliding the jewerly over to her. It was a necklace to a normal human eyes but to a witch of a soul, it should bring their thoughts to the past.

Alessachu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:49 am
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha took the jewelry and looked at it. She stared at it for a few minutes, her expression not changing. She smacked the jewelry down then looked to him. "Seven deadly sins...are real in the flesh." She took a deep breath. "I didn't see you. This must have been before I met you. I seemed to have been battling with a few of them in a field." She told him. "The images stopped before I could find out anymore."

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:02 pm
User Image

"Must had been before you met me." He said then sipping onto his tea. "The sins have been defeated. Once or... six times." Adair looked to her.

Alessachu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:11 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha looked at him seriously. "I don't think so...I think it's been more than that. There was someone with me...fighting next to me. A man. You don't happen to know of this man? Had I ever talked about this stuff before in a past life?" She asked, wondering if maybe her past self had been hiding something.

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:18 pm
User Image

"I have been fighting along side by your since the beginning." He looked to her. Not knowing who was she talking about.

Alessachu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:33 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha nodded slowly, deciding not to say anymore. She didn't know the whole story and she didn't want to jump to conclusions. "Oh, it was probably a random person or something." She said "It did seem that I was in the middle of fighting the sins before I met you it seems." The waitress brought them the food they ordered then left.

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:43 pm
User Image

"Perphaps." He said as he looked to the sandwich. He picked it up like a normal person and took a bite out of it. "It's delicious." He smiled.

Alessachu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:45 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha nodded. "Yes, it is. I told you you would like it." She said before eating her sandwich. "So, tell me about yourself. What do you do? Who were you before you met the past me?" She asked then sipped on her water.

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:56 pm
User Image

"Well.. te first time I met you was when in the dark ages. My real name is really Adair Crewe, I don't know what I do in my free time to be honest.. Being rich and all is really a bore." He looked away quickly.

Alessachu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:08 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha nodded. "I see. So, you're rich. I guess that makes since...being alive for so long." She said then tried to think of other things. "So, we were married in a past life?" She asked.

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:11 pm
User Image

"Five times to be honest. But never really did anything, mostly to cuddle." He said looking away. The time when she was a swedish almost and nearly killed him due to her chest.

Alessachu

Role Play Haven

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces