Submit

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:00 am
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha gasped. "Oh my gosh! I am so sorry. I thought you were my boyfriend." She appologized. "I should have looked at the number. We had got off the phone just a few minutes ago and he usually likes to call against afterward." She explained. "So, I'm assuming you have calmed down? I'm calm as well. The shock is gone."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:03 am
User Image

Aden Calvin [Adair Crewe]

"Possibly." He said as he got comfortable into his chair. "So, Natasha is it?" He asked in case if he forget her name. "I don't know why I called, something had forced me to do it. What do you want to talk about?"

Alessachu

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:10 am
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha stopped her dinner prep then went to a nearby chair. "Yes, it's Natasha." She confirmed. "Oh, um...what do I want to talk about? Well...I do have some questions but I think it'd be best to talk in person but since we are on the phone...We could talk about...um,how nice the weather is." She said a bit awkwardly.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:14 am
User Image

"This is a rather awkward conversion." He chuckled a bit then cleared his throat. "I suppose then, The weather does look fair." He said as the sunset would make the sky orange and red. Something about it made it seem special.

Alessachu

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:23 am
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha laughed awkwardly. "It is pretty awkward. I'm so sorry." She apologized once more. She walked over to a window and checked out the sunset. "The sky is beautiful." She said in a low voice. "I want to apologize about earlier. You really freaked me out. It's was very overwhelming with what was going on."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:28 am
User Image

"No, If anything. I should apoloize. That was no way to treat a lady or how I acted." He said as he gaze to the sky. "I am truly sorry that you had to see that part of me." Aden looked away then the door knocked as Kindness told him that dinner was ready. "Oh dear, it seems like the time of our converation is over. I am truly sorry."

Alessachu

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:31 am
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha smiled when she heard him apologize. "No, it's fine. If everything you said was true then you had a right to be frantic though it didn't go as you planned." She said as she walked back to the kitchen. "Oh, I see. Well, maybe we could meet up tomorrow. Maybe during my lunch break. We could eat at a cafe near my office building. I can meet you there." She suggested.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:34 am
User Image

"That seems like a delightful plan. I will surely meet you there then." He said as he stood up. "I will see you tomorrow then, Have a good day and a good night." He said as he would hang up the call before going with Kindess who had prepared the meal for him.

Alessachu

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:40 am
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha smiled. "Yeah, see you there. Have a good night." She said then hung up. "I feel like better about myself." She said before resuming her cooking. It was just like any other night when she was alone. Eating food in front of her tv as she watched Scrubs reruns. She went to bed at 9pm and woke up at 4:30am to get ready for the day.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:43 am
User Image

Adair would wake up, stretching his arms and getting dressed into something to go outside in his garden to pratice archery, after that it was a session of looking around the manison. Then he dressed into a more business casual to go out for lunch to meet up with Natasha.

Alessachu

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:47 am
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha headed off to work, stopping by her favorite coffee shop; grabbing a tea and bagel to go. Everything was normal at the office, it was like nothing happened. She worked like usual, then left the building to go to the cafe. She was nervous about meeting up with Adair again but it had to be done.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:52 am
User Image

Adair was seen outside of the cafe, in a tree. As he would climb up to get the poor little kitten down from the tree. He would climb down and gently pet it as it seems to be playful with him. That is until he give it back to the owner who kindly thanked him. He leaned onto the tree when he saw Natasha. "Oh hello."

Alessachu

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:55 am
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha walked down to the cafe. She saw what had happened, since it was easy to see far off. As she approached, she spoke. "Hi there. I see you're a cat rescuer. How kind of you." She said, giving him a silly smile. "Come on, let's go get some food." She said, leading him into the cafe then picking a booth in a corner.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:57 am
User Image

Adair looked to her then she would drag him to a booth as he sat a few inches away from her so people don't mistake them as couples. "This place is nice, I have always passed this place but never really come in." He said looking to her.

Alessachu

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:02 am
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha nodded. "Yeah, a lot of people say that when they come here. It's a great place. I come here when I have the spare money to eat for lunch." She told him then order her drink when the waitress came by. "I'm sure you'll like the food. It's pretty tasty."

Role Play Haven

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff