Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Corpus Callosum Liberation Project

Back to Guilds

Tags: Creativity, Freedom, role playing, life, and fun 

Reply Role Play Haven
Deadly Times Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:29 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

User Image
Natasha looked over to the door to see Forgiveness. "The door was jammed, huh? How strange..." She said looking to Adair.

Envy smirked, rolling his eyes. "We're sins...you really think we follow morals?" He asked as he walked over to her. He sat down next to her, placing his finger under her chin. "Those morals only apply to humans, dear...sister."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:39 pm
User Image

Adair shrugged. "It is.. So.. Natasha, what would you like to practice today?" He asked as he was acting more normal.

Lust looked to Envy. "Well well.. dear brother, Now that you mentioned it.. I guess we really don't need to follow their guidelines now do we?" she asked then moving herself onto his lap, fiddling with his tie.

Alessachu

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:47 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

User Image
Natasha exhaled heavily. "Well, try practicing my powers. But...can we have some food first?" She asked, walking toward him.

Envy nodded slowly. "No we don't." He said, moving his hand under her chin and wrapping his hand around her cheek. He pulled her in and kissed her lips roughly.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:06 pm
User Image

"Of course." Adair nodded as Faith looked to them.

"Ah, Charity is making breakfast! Also Clarity came by! Aren't you funny Adair?" Faith smiled then pulling the curtains apart to let in the natural light.

Lust closed her eyes then kissed him passionately, she was gentle but she liked it rough! her arms wrap around his neck as she kissed him still.

Alessachu

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:33 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

User Image
Natasha walked out of the bedroom, looking over her shoulder to look at Adair then smiled before walking to the dining area.

Envy moved his hand up her body and to her hair, letting her hair get between his fingers. He grabbed her hair gently, pulling her away and down from him. "You're very naughty...dear sister." He said before planting kisses on her neck.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:42 pm
User Image

Adair followed her behind as Charity would fix up breakfast and put plates in front of the lord's chair and for his guest, she came out with a jug of orange juice when Adair was pushing Natasha's chair in.

Lust blushed brightly. "A-am I?" she smirked as soft moans escaped from her mouth. "O-oh.. Envy..!"

Alessachu

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:42 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

User Image
Natasha sat in her chair and looked at Adair when he pushed her chair in. "I've missed this."

Envy nodded. "indeed." He said before getting up and plopping her on the couch. "Well, I'm done for now. I've got work to do." He said brushing off his sleeves.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:11 pm
User Image

"I know you would." Adair smiled then sat beside her, Charity would stood between them making sure that she isn't a bother.

Lust was on the couch. "Awww.. such a cold shoulder.. Well alright then.. I have to get ready for work.." she sat up, she was a stripper after all.

Alessachu

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:19 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

User Image
Natasha smiled. "I wouldn't trade this for world."

Envy stopped in his tracks and without looking he asked. "Work? Where do you work exactly?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:25 pm
User Image

"Really?" Adair smiled then put his hand over hers. "I wouldn't trade you for anything." he raised her hand to his lips and kissed it gently.

Lust looked to Envy. "I work at a Prim Strip, Why? Do you want to come to watch me?" she raised an brow at him, she grabbed her long coat, after all it was raining.

Alessachu

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:04 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

User Image
Natasha nodded. "I want us to go on a date...tomorrow night, maybe? We haven't been on a date yet." She said him as she squeezed his hand gently.

Envy gritted his teeth. He turned around and grabbed both her arms, pinning her to a wall. "I won't allow you to show off this body to thirsty men getting off." He growled.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:14 pm
User Image

"Sure, to the movies or at a restaurant?" he said then looked to her with a smile.

Lust looked to Envy in shock. She blinked twice. "T-then where do you expect me to work at? Yours?" she said looking to him, after all she needed a place to stay.

Alessachu

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:34 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

User Image
"A restaurant. A romantic one." Natasha said as she began to smile.

Envy began to think hard. He sighed deeply. "You would create havoc in my workplace, there's no way you could work at my place." He said as he moved away. "You will be living here. With me." He told her.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:39 pm
User Image

"A romantic restaurant for the lady, alright. I'll be sure of it tomorrow then." He smiled to her.

"Yeah and with Gluttony, good thing she stays in her room." She looked to him. "Very well. Then I'll stay here, I just need to get a few things and I'll come back alright? I'll see you when you get off." she poked his nose before she walked away from him.

Alessachu

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:52 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

User Image
Natasha smiled then yawned. "Ah, I'm still a bit tired." She said with a blush.

Envy didn't respond. He left the apartment to get to work. At least he was able to get her to agree to stay with him.

Role Play Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games