Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:30 pm
User Image

Aden Calvin [Adair Crewe]

Aden turned to look to Envy. He would held onto his cane, with a smirk on his eyes he turned his body to him. "I was hoping you would show your face.. What you defy as weak, is strong." Aden said then started to walk. "You think my name is Aden.. Don't you remember my full name?" Adair asked.

Alessachu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:49 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha had no idea what was going on. It seemed like him and McMillish knew each other. It was almost believable but she wasn't sure what to think about it. "I don't know you! I'm sorry. I don't know why you think I should know you." She answered, shaking in fear from the situation.

"I'm really starting to feel for you Adair...really, I am. Maybe I'll let this slide and you can leave unharmed." Envy said as he backed away slightly. "I suggest you leave...now before I change my mind. Don't be mad that us sins found your girl first." Envy had a huge smile on his face as he knew something both of them didn't know.

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:58 pm
User Image

Adair looked to Envy as he drew out his rapier from his cane, it was a weapon in its hiding. However it wasn't just a blade to kill humans, it was a blade to spare a life but a life of a sinner like the seven deadlies, it was meant to harm them. "If you knew me so well.. You would know I would not back down from a fight." He said as his face expression changed into a more serious tone.

Alessachu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:10 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Envy shook his head. "You're a foolish old man." He said to Adair. Natasha's eyes had widened when she saw the weapon Adair pulled out. She backed away then ran for it. Pressing the button for the elevator and getting on it.
"She's getting away. Adair, I am the least of your worries. Wrath has also awakened and somewhere out there. He's your arch nemesis after all. You know how he likes to tick you off." Envy said, giving him some information about who has woken up from their deaths.

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:26 pm
User Image

Adair listened then looked to Nataska who was running for it, he put his weapon away and ran into the elevator with her, He'll get away with it this time.. Next time won't be friendly. He pinned Natasha to the elevator walland look to her face to face. "Listen you..." He said with a serious tone. "If you smack me at any point given, I will not hurt you. However hear me out... or I will use force."

Alessachu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:30 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha thought she was going to get away but Adair had ran in the elevator before it closed. She squealed when he pinned her against the wall. She didn't look at him, squinting her eyes in fear. "What do you want from me?" She asked softly.

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:42 pm
User Image

Adair sighed as he looked to her with dread. "God.. you're almost worst than the time I had to put up with you when you were a spainard." He said getting his composure back and push the elevator's button to the first floor. "I won't hurt you. But as a man who use to be.. well.. your husband, you won't remember me at all. What you witness...Your boss is one of the seven deadly sins, that's why people up there are getting crazy, to be fighting over some shoe or job." Aden looked away from her. "Back when I use to serve King Arthur of England, I was an executioner, you were accused of using Witchcraft, It was hard seeing a woman with innocent intent to die by my hands.. I was cursed to walk upon this earth, A curse to live forever. I have to find you, hoping that you wouldn't put up a fight and tell you a story of a Knight and a Princess." Aden stopped himself then the elevator stopped to the first floor, he would began to walk out of it with his head down. "You were the message and a prophecy to stop this world from going into a Hell hole." Aden turned around and went on his knees like a knight would to a queen. "I hope you would do whatever you think it's right, My blissful queen."

Alessachu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:26 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha was so confused. As the small amount of time went by, part of her felt like she did know him so she was a little more trusting of him. "I want to believe you now...but this is just strange." She told him before walking out of the elevator. She looked at him weirdly when he knelt to the ground in front of her. "Stop acting like this is some old world scenario. I can't deal with this. I have a boyfriend." She told him, wanting him to stop making advances toward her. "Here's my number. Don't call or text me until you settle down." She said giving him a piece of paper then running out of the building.

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:31 pm
User Image

Adair looked behind her then to the number. "Settle down huh?" He said coldly then cracking his knuckles. "That wouldn't do.." He said as he would start walking to his home. It was a manison in the forest, he was greeted by one of the vitrue, her name was Kindness. He didn't had time for it, so he went to his office instead.

Alessachu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:05 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
On the way home, she couldn't help but feel like she was a bit harsh. But she had a reason to act like that right? This strange old man was trying to force these supposed memories of hers back into her. It just didn't make sense. Until they both settled down, there could be no advancement or anything.
She got back to her small and cozy apartment and plopped down on the couch to relax. She closed her eyes and rested as she began to reflect on today's events.

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:24 pm
User Image

Adair got up to go to his bath, It was a room filled with warm air. He sat down on a wooden bench with a towel on his waist as he began to think of what he was going to do.. Obviously this was a new life of hers.. When a new life comes it was harder to tell her. He sighed and let the air nibble at his skin as he worked up a sweat. "What am I going to do... This burden is too much for the likes of me."

Alessachu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:32 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha had fallen asleep. She woke up after about an hour and looked at her phone. No calls or texts. She would have called that old man up but she didn't get his phone number. Natasha sighed before getting up. "I better make some dinner." She whispered to herself as she walked to the kitchen. Her phone began to ring but it was her boyfriend, Jack. "Hello there?" She said playfully.
"Hey you, I'm just calling to check up on you. Anything exciting happen today at work?" Jack asked.
Natasha debated on whether to tell him or now. " Aw, that's so sweet. I'm doing fine. And it was a boring day as usual. I heard there was a fight on the upper floors but that's about it." She answered, telling half of the truth.
"You're ok, right? Nothing happened?" Jack asked, a bit concerned.
"Yes, I am fine. Don't worry. I was at my desk while it happened. Don't worry. I need to go. I was about to make myself some food. I'll talk to you later, ok?"
"Yeah, alright. Love ya babe."
Natasha giggled. "I love you too."

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:36 pm
User Image

Adair looked to the number, it was a new day of age in man. Yes, however that didn't stop him. He began to dial the phone, He didn't care if he crossed the line on being married or not.

Alessachu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:43 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha began making her dinner when her phone went off. Not looking, as she assumed it was Jack again, she answered. "Listen, Jack. I'm fine. And, no you can't come over for dinner. Nor spend the night because I have to wake up super early in the morning, ok?" She said, waiting for an answer from who she thought was Jack on the other line.

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:46 pm
User Image

Adair rolled his eyes. "Too bad, I am not even Jack." He said next to the phone line. "I suppose, The name is Calvin. Not Jack." He said then turning his circle around to the window.

Alessachu

Role Play Haven

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces