Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Corpus Callosum Liberation Project

Back to Guilds

Tags: Creativity, Freedom, role playing, life, and fun 

Reply Role Play Haven
Deadly Times Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:51 pm
User Image

Aden Calvin [Adair Crewe]

Aden closed his eyes then sighed as she told him. "The town that was known to house the bandits, it went on for many years until they became a well village for decent folks." He said as Eeva and Faith would began to do their work. "I am sorry to hear." He held her hand in the most comforting way, he can't understand but he does know one thing, Death is not pleasant.

Alessachu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:10 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha squeezed his hand gently. "I could talk about what I experienced but let's not. What I do what to say now is that I feel like I could take on some sins." She told him, giving him a small smile.

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:17 pm
User Image

"That's the spirit Natasha." he smiled then looking to her as Jazlyn came with lunch, handing the plate and to pour them hot tea. Aden looked to them for a moment before she went away to help Faith and Eeva.

Alessachu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:24 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha smiled then looked to her food. She began to eat, realizing now just how hungry she was. "So, do we need a plan before we strike?"

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:29 pm
User Image

"Only if you want to plan right now.. or wait until after lunch." He said looking to her.

Alessachu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:49 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha thought for a moment. "I'd like to start planning now. What do we usually plan? I haven't recovered those memories yet so I don't know how we go about things."

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:58 pm
User Image

"Well.. It seems like I am always the tank.. " He said looking to her. "You always seem to deal damage to them but me." he nodded."

Alessachu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:07 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha nodded. "Alright, you can obviously take the damage since you can't die. You can be my protector as we fight. I'll be sure to stay by you so I'm near by when I need help. Ok, I remember a few of my powers. Hopefully they will be enough." She said then ate some of her food. "I feel like it would be best if we got one of the sins alone. It will make for an easy way to fight a sin as practice."

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:14 pm
User Image

"I did or use to have a practice room.. but now I am not so sure where it is now.." He said as he admit defeat.

Alessachu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:41 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha pouted but couldn't help but smile. "Aw, it's ok. We could practice anywhere!" She said, giving him a big smile, trying to cheer him up.

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:06 pm
User Image

"You know how to treat an immortal 28 year old man well.." He smiled as he gave her a hug back.

Alessachu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:38 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha nodded. "I have a few hundred years of practice." She boasted with a smile. "After having some of my memories back that had you in them...I've grown to love you."

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:46 pm
User Image

Adair blushed as he looked away. The thought of love struck him once again. "Heh.. yeah." He said then rubbing his head behind his head. "Shall we practice after you come back from work or after lunch?"

Alessachu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:52 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha widened her eyes. "Ah work!" She stood up suddenly in a panic. "Oh crap...I've been out for ten days and I haven't gone to work! I've surely lost my job!" She said freaking out, pacing around the dining area.

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:07 pm
User Image

Adair looked to her as she went crazy about work. "Al-lright then, do you want me to drive you to work?" He asked, after all he does have a car.

Alessachu

Role Play Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games