Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Corpus Callosum Liberation Project

Back to Guilds

Tags: Creativity, Freedom, role playing, life, and fun 

Reply Role Play Haven
Deadly Times Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:26 am
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha's eyes widened. "What? Ten days?!" She immediately shot up in a panic. "My work! Oh crap." She got off the bed and instantly collapsed.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:44 am
User Image

Aden Calvin [Adair Crewe]

Adair looked to her as she shot up in her bed then falling down. "Are you fine?" he asked nervously. He didn't want anything bad to happen to her but to fall down. He would pick her up gently.

Alessachu

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:51 am
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha was picked up and sat sat on the bed. "I'm fine...I didn't realize I'd be that weak." She said then looked to him. "What time is it? I'm pretty hungry."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:56 am
User Image

"It's noon." He said then getting up. "There's lunch being prepared right now." He added. "Aside from being awake and thinking about work, do you remember anything?"

Alessachu

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:09 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha sighed softly. "Yes...I remember everything." She grew nervous. "I...I remember a time before you. That man I talked to you about at the cafe...he was someone just like me who has these special powers." She began to tell him.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:18 pm
User Image

"And?" he asked as he was growing more curious about this man, the man who fought with her before he did.

Alessachu

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:22 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha rubbed her head. "Um...why don't we talk over lunch?" She asked, growing a bit nervous.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:25 pm
User Image

"Alright then. Shall we go?" He asked, he wasn't one bit mad, how could he? Aden would lead her to the dining table where Jazlyn was preparing the mea, there was a bandage over her head.

Alessachu

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:32 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha nodded, pulling herself up and walking down to the dining area slowly. She sat down then looked to Jazlyn. "How are you feeling?" She asked him.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:51 pm
User Image

Jazlyn

Jazlyn looked to Natasha. "I am feeling fine... just a bit hurt that's all." She looked away nervously. She felt like she couldn't do anything due to her state right now. "Oh uh.. would you like tea or coffee?" she asked.

Alessachu

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:00 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
"Tea, please." Natasha said then looked to Adair. "So this man, he reincarnated with me. I've been alive since the seven sins became corporeal. The only difference is that I was more powerful and I remembered my past lives. The man died to one of the sins...that's a permanent death. If I died by the hands of a sin...I will die permanently too and that will be bad. The sins will run wild forever." She said before sighing. "I needed someone to help me after his death...and I chose you."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:07 pm
User Image

Adair listened, what shocked him was the fact that there was someone else who fought with her but died by the hands of the sins, who is now long forgotten and died permanently. "Oh dear.. No wonder I can't die by the plague." He said looking to her, even though he was a doctor during those times, handling sick people didn't really affected him. There was another maid that came in to help, two actually. One was Forgiveness and the other Charity.

Alessachu

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:14 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha nodded slowly. "Yeah...After giving you immortality, it took away some of my powers. It caused me to lose my memories almost permanently before you. Having to start over every time I am born again." She then looked to the people who came in. She didn't know there were more.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:30 pm
User Image

Adair looked to her, not paying attention to the virtue but to Natasha only. "Well that seems worrisome." He added as he saw what she's looking at, the new maids. "Allow me to introduce them, Faith and Eeva. Three of the seven virtues to stay." he said as the girls looked to Natasha.

Forgiveness who is named Faith looked to her, bowing to her politely. "Hello, My name is Faith, please to meet you. Sorry to be so overly-joyful but it's an honor to serve you lady Natasha!" she smiled.

Charity, Who's name is Eeva, she has a shy personality as she was behind Faith. "My name is Eeva... I am Charity.., please to meet you." She blushed then staying behind Faith.

Alessachu

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:46 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha nodded at the maids. "It's nice to meet you too, Eeva...Faith." She turned back to Adair. I remembered one more death after I met you. I don't know where or when it was. Somewhere in Europe maybe. I was in a village, living a peaceful life. A band of raiders came through the village. Pillaging and everything they are known for doing." She lowered her head. "I tried to escape but I was found. I tried to fight but was killed." Natasha didn't want to speak of the details, she was sure Adair had heard the story many times.

Role Play Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games