Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Corpus Callosum Liberation Project

Back to Guilds

Tags: Creativity, Freedom, role playing, life, and fun 

Reply Role Play Haven
Deadly Times Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:16 am
User Image

Adair grabbed a hold of Lust's neck then throw her into the torture room, unknowingly he knew her into Envy and Greed. He had blood running down from his face and it looked like he had beat himself to get out of Lust's powers.

Lust was on top of Envy and Greed as she had a huge blush on her face, not to mention she was heavy as well. "I am sorry dear brothers..." She cried a bit.

Alessachu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:29 am
Lieutenant Lynnette

User Image

Natasha saw Adair and began to feel hope, that was until it began. The machine she was hooked up to had select memories of her lives. It would help trigger her death memories.
Natasha watched one of her previous lives memories, it was all so fast but she understood it all. Then an item triggered it. Natasha felt something pierce her abdomen. In a past life, her town had been invaded by raiders and was found by one. She tried to fight back but was stabbed in the stomach before having her throat slit. She gasped , desperately trying to reach for her throat. Natasha began thrashing in her seat as she began losing her mind in the memories.

Envy was thrown to the floor by Lust. He and Greed groaned, beign squished by Lust. "You worthless girl! You can't do anything right!" Envy yelled.

Jack turned and smiled. "Ah, hello big boy!" He said with a wave then hit a button to begin their plan. "Let's party." He said as he hopped on the table to distract Adair.

Greed was quite annoyed by Lust. "You lead him here? I sometimes wonder if your IQ is about 40.' He said then pushed her off.

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:34 am
User Image

Adair would jump onto the table then, tackled Jack as he would throw a couple of punches at him.

"Don't get mad at me!" she roared as flames would began to burn both of her brothers. This is why they would not work together in a bunch, once is good but things like this happens, her flames were black, probably why mother treasure her so much. She got off of them and pout in the corner.

Alessachu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:46 am
Lieutenant Lynnette

User Image

Natashawas forced into another life. A life she wasn't supposed to enter, it was a time before Adair was with her. It was during biblical times. The man who was with her in the first memory she regained was there. Apparently, she was accused of adultry along with this man. Natasha had been married to someone. She had a duty to do with the man but was seen as cheating.Natasha was stoned to death. She could feel every rock being thrown at her, big and small. It hurt her so bad. Natasha was screaming bloody murder as multiple deaths came at her before Adair was in with her. It was so much for her, her nose began bleeding and she began convulsing.

Jack grunted when he was tackled. He was able to dodge a few punches but not all of them. "Come on, where's you're true anger? I mean...look at you queen...We're making her relive her deaths. She can't handle them alone." Jack laughed. "She'll die by the time this fight is over." he said then kneed Adair and rolled away, jumping back up. He jumped around, laughing the entire time.

Greed laid there as he tried his best to recooperate.  

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:53 am
User Image

Aden Calvin [Adair Crewe]

Adair looked to him. He needed to finish him quick. He smashed his face into something sharp near by as he gulped then touched Natasha's hand, also to remove the bindings as his body was being shocked through. "Natasha!" he yelled, then his haands would shake as he would wipe the blood from her nose gently, hoping that she would feel his gentle touch, He was trying to help in the best way and stupidly way as possible.

Alessachu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:09 am
Lieutenant Lynnette

User Image

Natasha could barely feel Adair's touch. She was still shaking from all the deaths she experienced. She was gasping for air. Once the restraints were off her hands, they shot to her neck then to her stomach as they pain kept coming. Natasha began to fall off the chair. "Make it stop." She tried to yell but it came out hoarse. She began breathing slowly and heavily. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she began convulsing again.

Jack was surprised by how fast Adair moved. He was fueled up. He might have been stronger this time around. He was defeated in very few moves.

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:11 am
User Image

Aden nodded then he would pull the switch to off then helping her to get the cuffs off, holding her closely as he looked to her closely. "A-are you okay?" He said then tearing a fabic off of his sleeves and wiping her nose, then picking her up. "I'm sorry.. for being late."

Alessachu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:15 am
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha began to regain her senses. She looked to Adair. "I...I don't feel good....I feel so weak. I...I hurt...It feels so bad." She said, having trouble breathing. "I feel like I'm dying...Please...take me away." She said before grasping onto him weakly.

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:17 am
User Image

"I will." He said then taking her away from the place, leaving the sins in their basement of torture as he began to walk home, Lust who had beat her brothers for scolding her, Aden had beatn Wrath to get to her. "I'll keep you safe, I will always protect you no matter what happens.." He said gently.

Alessachu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:21 am
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha soon after, fainted on the way back home. She awoke later on, finding herself in a strange bedroom. She attempted to get up but found herself very weak. She grunted and groaned in displeasure. "Hello?" She called weakly.

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:23 am
User Image

Adair was beside her bed as he laid there, his head on the bedsheets, it appears that he was taking care of her when she passed out. He was asleep by his snoring.

Alessachu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:27 am
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha turned the other way when she heard snoring. She saw Adair next to her. She slowly moved her arm out to him, grabbing onto his shirt and tugging as hard as she could.

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:28 am
User Image

Adair would open his eyes then sitting up, yawning like a bear. He looked to Natasha. "Sorry for falling asleep.." He said then sitting in a near by chair. "How are you feeling Natasha?" he asked as he rubbed his eyes a bit.

Alessachu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:33 am
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha smiled at Adair. "I'm feeling ok. A bit weak...but I guess that's a given." She said then sighed. "I'm having a hard to getting myself up. How long was I out for?"

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:38 am
User Image

"Almost feels like a week, but you were out for at least ten days." he said then looking to her. "I wasn't sure if you were going to wake up so I keep talking to you daily even though he didn't respond." he said looking to her.

Alessachu

Role Play Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games