amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 12:42 am
Regina Marian • Ruler of Alternia
Winsome • Wholehearted • Wily
Wild • Wrathful • Warmonger
Current Regina Status
Regina is currently doing her thing. The regular thing. Of life.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I've had people approach me a lot for things so i figured i would put this up for a quick 'what Regina will/will not do' and a few disclaimers.

Disclaimers!
1) I can be slow/sporadic with rp replies. 99% of the time that I devote to Hivestuck is to behind the scenes work, creating art, setting up for events, etc.
The only reason I am able to roleplay Regina (outside of meta/shop important settings) is by delaying other work for the shop. So basically, she comes last. (Sorry queenie.) However I will always try and finish roleplays. Even if it's 1-2 years after it started. If I come back after a hiatus and we have something unfinished, simply messaging me to say 'i'm still down to doing this' is enough for me to reply again.

2) I am heavily into organic/not preplanned roleplay (expecially for first meetings). I don't like to prepare quadrants, stories, friendships, etc.
This also means I like to surprise people with fun things during rp, if I feel like I know their character well enough! If it's something that your character might react badly to, I will always clear it with you first.* I am also fine with people throwing curveball at Regina as well - just keep in mind their own safety. Translated into roleplay: Regina is a very unpredictable and possibly whimsical troll. Let her feel her oats.

*This applies less to people I have roleplayed with enough to feel comfortable just throwing things at. Heads up.

3) Regina's a pretty finicky, demanding and aggressive grown-a** child.
If you want someone your troll can be casual relaxed chums with, she is probably not very good for that. She likes to hang around trolls who either challenge her mentally, trolls who have earned her respect via past actions, or trolls that she can get a rise out of :] She'll constantly push you and tug at you and if you don't stay interesting or fight back, she won't bother with you anymore. She also has a very fine line between what she considers acceptable behavior or not, that weighs on various points such as your troll's history with her, their potential, and how well she feels she knows them. Remember, one of her flaws is wrathful, and she has a lot of clout as the empress!

Regina the NPC/Empress
Regina has a lot of power, and through that, so can your troll. While I heavily discourage people approaching me with first-time roleplays asking 'Hey can we do a rp where Regina makes my troll a new captain in her army?', if your troll is a face she recognizes (positively) from previous encounters, if they have good social connections, or if they are high blue/purple/seadweller who hasn't disgraced themselves in front of her, then requests from your troll can and will be considered, if reasonable. This goes from positions of privilege to royally-sponsored expeditions or even merchandising deals. (Licensed bobbleheads for everyone.) Regina enjoys patronage, and investing in trolls who display potential - so always consider her doors open to those with ambitions.

Already chummy? No problem. If you're someone Regina's being cordial to/one of her official pals then you know what to expect. Welcome to the party train! Honk honk. Regina is always up to hang with the trolls she's deemed friend-worthy. Hit her up any time.

No-For-Real Disclaimer
Let me stress again that I am always moderately-to-very busy. If you approach me for a rp and I say 'ok sure' then I am relying on you to start the opening thread, let me know, and in general wrangle me into replying. Don't worry about being a pest, if I'm unable to reply due to irl things I will let you know. Otherwise, chances are it's just slipped too far down my to-do list and a prod from you will get me to get on it. Thanks!

(discord: amicable#1125)  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 12:47 am

Prator Dhatri
OLD OLD TEEN STUFF. DOES NOT APPLY ANYMORE/RIGHT NOW
Yeeth Marther!
Prator is currently between jobs and is looking for a new client. His requirements are pretty simple, they must be a blueblood or higher, they must have a use for his services, and they must be able to pay him. What are his services? Prator can function as a housemaid, bodyguard, cook, personal secretary, medical attendant, assistant, lusus sitter, stylist, or really any roll you'd ask of him. He's also fine with being employed for short terms rather than a long job, so if you just want him to come over one weekend and mow your lawnring, he's fine with that too.

I Don't Even Care
It's hard to get Prator to actually come out of his shell and really interact with other trolls. It can be done however, it just requires him to be .... sufficiently riled up. Being pretty thick-skinned, insults and teasing won't do the trick, but one thing Prator can't handle is being pushed around by anyone who's not his current employer. After all, he's got no reason to put up with them! If anyone's interested in pushing his buttons and watching the results, this is a guaranteed way to get results.

Not Your Lusus
Even with trolls who he isn't working for, Prator tends to tidy and fuss. It's not that he actually cares about the other troll, it's just him sitting with the stick in neutral, doing what he's used to doing. However, this can easily be misinterpreted as him trying to start up some kind of quadrant, or lead trolls to thinking that he's someone they can rely on. While Prator tries his best to disentangle himself from situations like that with the minimum mess, he still finds himself falling into them with frustrating regularity.

A Place to Crash
Prator is the biggest penny pincher ever. So when he's between work, he tries to find a troll who he can bunk with rather than spend the beetles on a rented hive. In return for using their house, he'll do chores and help out where he can. It's cool, he's got his own portable recupricoon. If your troll wants to wake up to the smell of disinfectant and their houseguest staring intensely at them from a few milometers away, then he's the troll for them!

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

Character Plots

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas