Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 7:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 10:36 pm
Table of Contents

- Cert
    - You are here
    - Yo whatchya lookin' at?
    - Basic Information
    - Appearance
    - Personality
    - Strengths/Weaknesses
    - Hive
    - Lusus
    - Relationships
    - History
    - Inventory
    - Art Gallery
    - Reserved
    - Credits

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 10:39 pm
Yo whatchya lookin' at?
~{ _________________________________________________}~

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 10:42 pm
Basic Information
~{ _______________________________________________________________}~

User Image
Name: Eyzaak Hiroki

xxxEyzaak: A form of Isaac, meaning “he who laughs” or “laughter”.

xxxHiroki: Taken from the name of the Japanese actor for Impmon’s voice.

Blood Colour: Blueblood █████ #3a4ec1

Symbol: A Digivice User Image

Weapon: A Flamethrower and Brass Knuckles as backup.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 10:47 pm
Appearance

User Image

With time, Eyzaak has put on several inches and turned into a rather lanky teen. He has a bit of filling out to do and has room to grow. His hair is still untamed and wild. He keeps his favorite hat from childhood, but his taste in clothing has changed slightly. He prefers tighter fitting clothing while still maintaining his own sense of style. Eyzaak still favors his trademark blue bandana, but this one also includes his symbol printed plain as day for anyone to see.

The blueblood has chosen to wear both Autumn and Trevel's blood colors by this point in his life. Both are trolls that are important to him and have been added to various articles of his wardrobe at this point. His horns have grown in size, but retain a similar shape as their child-like state. He has chosen both light and dark colored converse, as well as complimenting greys and blacks to match.

Eyzaak looks as a child, a lot like the references drawn for him! He has two small imp-like horns, as he is based off the digimon Impmon. Eyzaak’s wild mane of hair is usually kept shoved inside a black beanie that have holes cut out for his horns to poke through. This hat and his blue scarf were gifts from his lusus, and are considered prized possessions. The horns are essentially like billy goats if you need another reference. He has no facial/body markings but does have one sharp crooked tooth that pokes out over his bottom lip. He wears a light brown shirt that's ratty, and has his given symbol on the front of it. He wears dark baggy cargo shorts with side pockets, and rips at the bottom of the material. His shoes are just past his ankles and boot like, along with socks poking out over the tops of the shoes.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 10:48 pm
Personality

User Image
      Nearly as soon as he hatched this young blueblood asserted himself as pushy and demanding. A bratty child by nature, Eyzaak likes to be in charge. He tries to be a leader despite his young age and lack of worldly experience.

Eyzaak enjoys playing and is a rough and tumble kind of troll. His athletic nature and charisma helps him lead a group on their journey. Yet his aggressive, impulsive personality often leads him to making reckless decisions. This can endanger not only himself but those around him. In fact, Eyzaak couldn’t care less. He thinks a reckless act of courage is instead the way to go. He doesn’t mind getting his hands dirty to get things done. He has yet to master the art empathy and compassion towards others.

When not wreaking havoc, and mischief-making, Eyzaak enjoys exploring the great outdoors. Some of Eyzaak’s favorite pastimes include climbing trees, fishing, and exploring. Eyzaak is a very active troll; the blueblood enjoys any kind of sports of competitions with others. Competing against other trolls gives him an excuse to try and push himself to be stronger. He especially likes to help light hives in the Outpost by assisting in catching fireflies and hunting for food as its needed.

While the Outpost whereabouts must be kept secret, Eyzaak likes to venture beyond its realm of safety occasionally. He likes going to the cities, so long as his lusus, Sundry, or a close friend is along for the adventure. They open up a variety of adventures for the young active troll.

Reading is a struggle for Eyzaak; he finds it cumbersome and difficult. Yet, he loves listening to a good storytelling from another. This includes listening to things being read to him. This, however, means reading for the young troll requires him asking for help. That in turn leads to admitting he needs help. Eyzaak instead prefers to learn by trial and error.

Even with his reading struggles, the young troll shows an interest in pyro-mechanics and mechanical engineering. Repairing things, and mechanical gizmos and gadgets fascinate the young troll. Most of his work is done with hands-on tinkering, and experimenting with scraps given he is a child of the swamp, and resources aren't what a city troll might have at their disposal. In addition, he is curious about making use of fire as a weapon. Learning how to harness fire as a weapon in a reasonable manner is something the child often daydreams about.

Eyzaak’s view on the hemospectrum is relatively simple. Every troll was born from a mother grub, be they seadweller, mutant, or normal. Blood color means little to him; additionally, he thinks it's trivial when trolls of a higher cast pull rank on someone. That is not to say he won't act on selfish tendencies if it gets him what he wants. Eyzaak likes to push buttons whenever he can, especially if it benefits him. If it comes down to getting information by pulling the highblood card, he won't hesitate. However, the stigma behind what’s a ‘good and bad’ troll reflects what he's been taught thus far living as a rebel born troll. He’s been told by those in Salamire Outpost what to believe, and naively has accepted it at face value. Equality for the bloodcaste is important to him, as is protecting those who cannot protect themselves.

Overall, Ezyaak sees himself and the other Rebels as freedom fighters, rather than detriments to society. He, however, doesn't mind getting violent in order to help get things done. Ezyaak is the type to lob flaming objects as part of his methods to fight back. He wants to be a hero for all of Alternia, and free them from oppression. No matter what the price happens to be. Even in the face of adversity. Burning the whole system down to the ground isn’t every troll’s fancy; Eyzaak sees himself in a prime position to shake things up. He wants to burn down the Empire because they are the bad guys in his young mind. Currently, Eyzaak pays little mind to the hemospectrum. He’d rather help burn the whole system down to the ground. Paying attention to some snotty highblood that felt entitled to push some lowblood around, he believes is eye roll worthy. His tendencies to favor physical violence in the face of adversity means he’s liable to end up fighting rather than hiding or backing down.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 10:52 pm
Strengths/Weaknesses

+ Headstrong | + Loyal | - Impetuous | - Inconsiderate

User Image
    Strengths:

+ Headstrong: Eyzaak is both willful and extremely stubborn. The youngster is an highly determined troll, with an unshakeable resolve. In addition, he is brazen and easily endures embarrassing or otherwise difficult situations by putting on a confident front. The kid is as tough as nails and isn’t afraid to prove it.

+ Loyal: Eyzaak might follow his own set of rules and is best described as a loose cannon, yet you will not meet a troll more dedicated to his friends, or a cause. Eyzaak is a freedom fighter, and dedicated to helping the rebels even at the risk of his own safety. Even if his methods are extreme, or he’s intentionally antagonistic towards someone, he is true to his word. Eyzaak does his best to always keep his promises.

Flaws:

- Impetuous: Reckless and quick to act, he is impetuous and does whatever he wants without consideration for his or others safety. This lack of foresight means getting into trouble for the young blueblood is inevitable. His heedless ways get him into a lot of trouble, as Eyzaak often makes split second decisions, as he sees it as living in the moment. He is both radical and extreme with his in your face attitude.

- Inconsiderate: Rude, noisy and generally overbearing, Eyzaak has no social tact. His methods are insensitive, as he wears emotional blinders. He isn’t afraid to argue with someone until he’s blue in the face, or resort to violence if he feels he’s in the right. Eyzaak doesn’t handle authority well, and likes to make up his own rules and methods for completing things. He holds nothing back in order to get his way, even at the risk of hurting some gentletrolls feelings.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 10:55 pm
Hive

Eyzaak was born from the rebels’ very own mother grub in Salamire Outpost. The blueblood chose one of the higher elevated hives within the trees. He even attached a rope to climb up and down, and uses it as a swing when he’s out playing. The hive was selected due to being securely tucked inside a hollowed out tree. It is far from the swampy grounds below and was namely on the outskirts of the village. In terms of decoration, there is little save the occasional childish hand drawn scribbling. There are even toys that he’s managed to gather between himself and lusus strewn about the hive in various locations. His Recuperacoon is tucked in the back of his hive. Thanks to the natural slime wells keeping the rebels sopor fresh, it makes for a great place to retreat at the end of a long night.

Even with his being problematic and rowdy, Eyzaak does feel a sense of community towards the others in the rebellion. He likes to act like a watch from his section of the village. Eyzaak also likes to brighten up his quaint tree hive with bottled fireflies from the swamp. He uses them in order to color and draw by dimmed light.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 10:59 pm
Lusus

Eyzaak’s lusus is strange hybrid-like monster. He is a medium sized four legged creature that can walk on its hind legs. Sundry as the name suggests, is a mix of seemingly a few types of creatures. The creature has clawed like paws, and a long furred tail that mostly drags on the ground. Sundry looks as if a dinosaur, wolf and some sort of flying like rodent creature all got mixed up in a gene pool. Whatever the case may be, they happened to produce this particular lusus. Sundry is occasionally referred to as Buddy, or simply Friend by his troll son.

All around, the blueblood lusus is childish-and imp like in nature. The two like to play, and get into trouble when paired up. Sundry does little to try and control Eyzaak wild behavior. He thinks it’s perfectly normal for a growing troll, and usually joins in the merit and games. He found his lusus not long after completing the makeshift trials.

Unfortunately for Eyzaak, Sundry is forgetful. While loving, Sundry has a bad tendency to misplace his ward from time to time. This also includes other material possessions that he was asked to hang onto. This often leaves Eyzaak having to fend for himself, including hunting or watching his own back when he’s off playing with other kids his age. Sundry is a young guardian and rather lazy. Sundry likes sleeping, or going off to do his own thing from time to time like hunting for food. When the pair is together, Eyzaak seems less angry. He is also generally less bothersome towards others. He adores his parental figure, and treasures the time they get together. When he is left alone, he seeks out the company of other trolls rather than sit and sulk by himself.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 11:00 pm
Relationships

?
    ?
    Unfilled
    ?

Autumn Vikare: My childhood best friend, and constant rival. Flutters usually as the attitude that she's better than me, which I think is pretty hilarious. She's alright I guess. We always are one-upping the other, she is the life of any party for sure. If anytroll is dumb enough to mess with her or make fun of her wings I WILL kick there a** for sure. Ain't like she needs it, she's got confidence for 5 trolls and can hold her own. She's really important to me, no matter what happens. / ...?

Trevel Caleft Ah this guy..he is such a wildcard I dunno how I feel about him sometimes. It's a little complicated, pretty sure he's pretty pro-empire but I gotta say.. I like him a whole hell of a lot. Seriously man, what's a troll to do?! We get along pretty damn well, but he also likes to make fun of me...what is it about him when he's playin' music that's so great? Crap. I'm going to have to tell him the truth..even if it pisses him off. I dunno what to do. / ...?

Cynril Minati: A real cool dude! He can be a serious troublemaker like me which is AWESOME haha! I remember Stryke bringing him home, he uhh musta been older than his little scrawny self-looked..cuz Cyn got tall all of a sudden. I love hanging out with him, he is a good friend and easy to get along with. I worry about him and hope he doesn't do anything too risky. He'll always have a supporter with me, I don't give a s**t if he's a mutant I like him as a troll. ...?

Maneki Belbog: Another buddy of mine! He's awesome, I remember being a grub and playing with him all the time. That hasn't changed at all. I don't give a s**t what color your blood is, you are my best friend. I always got your back man. ...?

Byakko Mawiya: It's the Boss! Akko is serious, and expects results. She challenged us kids as a group effort to take her on. I admire her, and want to do whatever it takes to help my Family. I owe them everything for protecting me and the other kids since we came from the Mothergrub in the mountains.

Vremea Everai: Mama yellow. She brings me nice stuff, and is always lookin' out for me and the other kids. She can heal which is super cool! I adore her even if she likes to boss me around like some kinda mother hen lusus. I respect her, and want to make her proud.

Luxara Seleni: Auntie Lux! She's great to hang out with, I've learned how to shoot a crossbow, and to hunt better. I admire her and look up to the older troll. I know if anything goes down, I can always go to her for advice or help if I really gotta.

Tevini Euruft: Helped me learn how to read. Also, a super cool troll who's into inventing stuff!! Miss Ini can come over any time, I'll try and pay attention the best I can for you, I promise. Next time I see you I'll read that thing to you yo.

Bracks Gripli: This guy...man I don't know sometimes it's like he's gotta beat me too. Which is cool, I have another troll to compete with which just makes me that much better. He lemme have a cool weapon of my own, and isn't so bad. I wanna hang out more and play!

Poeias Claudy: As Maneki calls him, Poepoe, or Poeias is one of the funniest trolls I know. The guy knows how to crack jokes, and he is an awesome friend. We all worked together to take down Akko as a team, I trust him to get s**t done.

Ninfia Lutino: My fellow scarf buddy! They aren't so bad, but they are sure as hell shy and withdrawn. I gotta help build up their confidence, they are still great to hang with. Seems pretty close with Poepoe which is cool too.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 11:08 pm
History

Currently an Active Member of the Phoenix Initiative

In Progress:

Complete:

[PRP] Misreading or Misleading (Eyzaak/Tevini)

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 11:08 pm
Inventory

Acquired during Bloodfest 2016!

User Image
Obtained for his participation in Bloodfest 2016!

User Image
Won 3rd place in the Paint Ball competition during Bloodfest 2016 after a mix up with Malice lead to his being crowned the victor for the category.

Acquired during 5th year Anniversary event!  

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 11:10 pm
Art Gallery

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 11:11 pm
Reserved

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter