Submit

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:42 pm
Peter Pan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Peter woke up to the familiar sound of boys arguing. "TWIN!? SLIGHTLY!?" He bolted out of bed to see a group of new faces looking at him blankly

"The new kid is weird." One boy said slowly.

"Whatever. IT'S MY SIDE OF THE ROOM AND THAT'S THAT!" They continued arguing.

Confused, Peter turned to see his reflection in a mirror above a nearby dresser. He was wearing pajamas. His hair had been combed. The dirt from his face was washed clean off-- making him feel very naked.What happened?! Where am I?! Peter dashed out of bed and down the hallway before trying to take the stairs in one leap and falling flat on his face and crashing down the stairs.

"OH DEAR! Peter! Are you alright?!" A nun rushed to his side to see to him.

Sitting up, Peter's eyes filled with tears and his face turned red. "I'm fine! I'm fine." He got to his feet."Where are my clothes?"

"On the line, dear. You shouldn't stay out so late. You're lucky I was on duty last night or you would have gotten into trouble, Peter.... now, it's breakfast time so get ready and come eat." On her way out, she turned and smiled. "I heard that you have a date for the dance tonight! How exciting!"

Just as she said so, it all hit him at once. Last night, Peter had given his word he would take Sandy to the dance. And that night he had wished in his heart that he could stay. Wishing was a dangerous thing for someone with fairy blood to do. Maybe it will wear off after the dance. Meanwhile-- Sighing, he walked back oup the stairs and got dressed for the day.

Minutes later...

"I can't believe you're going with Sandy to the dance. She's popular, you know. You might get beat up tonight."

"I'd like to see that." Peter mused over breakfast... how was he going to explain this? He had told Sandy that he was home-schooled and let her believe that he had friend and family. But that couldn't be further from the truth. And if this was his new reality (for now, he hoped), then it wouldn't be easy to hide.

MintyMaidMew

User Image

User Image

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
The Town of Villefranche-sur-Mer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff