Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Story of the Ancient Wolf Packs

Back to Guilds

This is a story about the ancient lands of the wolves is being destroyed by the human beings in the world. 

Tags: wolf, nature, drama, roleplaying, wolves 

Reply Icehunters Pack's Territory
Icehunter Den Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seion the Kitsune

Mythical Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:35 am
FoxChildofDawn

Ginger er twitching at his words, the she-wolf looked at him again. The subtle warmth in her fur and the afection in her eyes barely shrouded the pain, but it made her strong enough to move closer to Kuura. "Thank you...Kuura..." She nuzzled his fur before straightening up to lick her wounds clean and then moving to clean Fax's as well. Once done, she applied the herbs and gently woke her pup enough to eat some of the moose meat and let him go back to sleep. She ate some herself and then nudged the rest to Kuura before settling herself so she was nearby her pup and her first love. "I'm so glad I met you..." She murmured before falling into a deep slumer, her exhaution finally taking over.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:02 pm
Seion the Kitsune

Kuura Smiled at her nicely and nuzzled her back, " you are quite welcome Kitsu and I'm glad I met you too." he said then just ate the moose meat that she nudged towards him as he tore into it he ate the meat then gnawed on the bone that was left after he finished the meat then he fell to sleep too, since at dawn the search party will be released to look for Dara and the brute outsider. Kuura slept through the as Fax and Kitsu rested to recover their strength and energy for they can get back on their paws once again.

FoxChildofDawn
Captain

Seion the Kitsune

Mythical Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:36 pm
FoxChildofDawn

Birds chipring overhead signled the breaking of dawn and the sun began to rise over the horizon. The scents of the battle the day before were stale except for the bloodied wounds that were coated with fresh herbs.

Kitsu's eyes opened a bit and she glanced round her body to see her pup sleeping and Kuura sleeping next to her as well. She blinked several times as she cleared her foggy head trying to recall what happened after the fight the night before. After remembering how she ended up in the Beta male's den, she snuggled up gently, feeling relived at how he felt towards her and relived he aided her and Fax.
She was unsure what would happen with the search party, but she was fairly certain that her daughter would not be found after he had the dark night to flee.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:13 pm
Seion the Kitsune

Kuura groaned in pain and looked at Kitsu then nuzzled her lovingly as his tail swayed " well good morning and it seems like the search party is sent out before you awoke from your slumber Kitsu, I don't when info will be sent back to us and they are well trained in combat and searching out invaders within these lands and even if they are wounded they won't give up on a battle even if their lives depended on it Kitsu." he said to her as his tail swayed nicely and he acted very natural and he watched Fax as he recovers from the battle.

FoxChildofDawn
Captain

Seion the Kitsune

Mythical Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:37 am
FoxChildofDawn

Kitsu's body relaxed when Kuura nuzzled her, and she gently licked his healing wound before curling up at his side. "Thank you...tht is reassuring to hear..." She murmured softly, placing her head on her paws as she watched him. "If you need more herbs I can fetch some...but you shouldn't use too many of the pain relieiving ones as they can numb you completely..." Her eyes wondered to the splint she made him and then glanced back at him. "It is healing by the way, you'll be recovered in no time at all." Her eyes sadened at that thought, would she be forced to separate from Kuura once he's healed? She was only given permission to be near him due to his injury, but she doesn't want to leave his side.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:28 pm
Seion the Kitsune

he let her stay put as he sat up, " your welcome Kitsu I rather have relaxed and reassured of your pup's safety. Yeah I won't over do with pain relieving Herbs all the time Kitsu, I'm happy to hear I'm healing anyways don't you remember Serene said I have to lead you and help you find a future within this pack Kitsu and she even meant that I can decide what kind of future you want even if Moss disapprovals in my decision. I have no clue how to help other with future they will be happy to live without any saddiness present, so what kind of future you want to have in this time you live within our pack Kitsu?" he asked her with interest as his tail swayed.

FoxChildofDawn
Captain

Seion the Kitsune

Mythical Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:03 pm
FoxChildofDawn

Kitsu's eyes shyed away from Kuura as he asked but she sat up steadily. "I...When I fled the mountains with Dara and Fax, I wanted to fnd a safe home for them. A place they could grow up and learn to be part of something bigger than just our small family. Being here, and..meeting you...makes me know in my heart what I want here." The she-wolf let her eyes fall on Kuura finally, love in her eyes shone along side fierce passion. "I would fight for this pack until I die if it means acceptance...and...I'd love...for you...and I...to stay..." Her words trailed off and she nuzzled him lovingly, hoping he understood what her heart wanted. She wanted a father figure for her pups, she wanted a real mate, and she wanted to feel at home with this pack.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:11 pm
Seion the Kitsune

Kuura listened to what Kitsu said to him and thought for a bit as he continued to listen as she told him her tale. then spoke " so your saying that you wanted to be my mate even if Moss is opposed to it, and I accepted all responsibility on my shoulders and I will gladly have you by my side Kitsu, I will protect all of you if I need too Kitsu.

I will help raise the pups even if they aren't my own flesh and blood, but Dara or Fax might be dropped to Omega since this decision isn't Alpha Moss's permission or in agreement to these terms even if Serene allowed it to happen
." he said to Kitsu with a smile on his face as his tail swayed and he will do anything to make Kitsu happy even if it meant going against Moss once again.

FoxChildofDawn
Captain

Seion the Kitsune

Mythical Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:29 pm
FoxChildofDawn

Kitsu blushed and nodded, she knew that her pups would make the choice to be Omega even if they weren't ordered to, just for her happiness. As long as they are cared for and happy, she would be okay with that. "I-if you would like to...that is...Kuura..." Her eyes focused on him as her tail swayed gently. She buried her muzzle in his neck and whispered softly. "I'm falling in love with you...more and more..." Kitsu curled up next to him happily, and glanced at her sleeping pup, glad his breathing was back to normal.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:03 am
Seion the Kitsune

Kuura's tail swayed happily and tilted his head then smiled and nuzzled her lovingly then he Spoke," I will risk anything to be with you since I don't want to see sadness in your eyes Kitsu I rather see you happy dear Kitsu and I don't know which of your pups will be forced to the omega rank not a member of the pack, well I'm also falling in love with you two Kitsu. When Dara and Fax is grown up what will you do if you don't need to raise your two pups anymore Kitsu." he said towards her as they watched Fax starting to recover from his his wounds from battle.[/color

FoxChildofDawn
Captain

Seion the Kitsune

Mythical Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:19 am
FoxChildofDawn

Kitsu felt warmth spread through her whole body. "When they grow up...? I don't know...Considering they are not very far from being juveniles, my motherly tasks are soon over with those two. Is it wrong to acknowledge that my pups would do anything to make me happy? That I accept their possible fate of being an Omega? Oh Kuura...I hope it doesn't make me a bad mother to be okay with it..." Her ginger ears went back, and she leaned against him lovingly. "I...I'd like to be a proper mother just once...I never raised them the way I should have...being I wasn't ready when I had them...I wish...I had a second chance..." She mumbled softly, her eyes fluttering closed as she felt herself drifting into a nap. Not really meaning to spill her deepest regrets and wishes, but selfishly wanting to have a second chance to be a better mother-wolf now that she truly found someone to love.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:35 am
Seion the Kitsune

" Well that is true Kitsu and yes your mother duties well be over, they do seem like they will do anything for their dear mother no matter what the sacrifice they have to make to let their mother live a healthy and happy life in this pack. Kitsu you will never be a bad mother and since Fax and Dara will be Juveniles and they will decide what they want for their mother and their selves. Well Kitsu if you weren't ready it couldn't be helped, but you know a second chance isn't impossible to have since I can give you that second chance when you are ready, but for now we have to support Dara and Fax for now Kitsu." he said to her nicely with a smile on her face.

FoxChildofDawn
Captain

Seion the Kitsune

Mythical Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:02 am
FoxChildofDawn

Kitsu blushed and smiled happily, snuggling close to Kuura as she drifted off, her exhaustion from healing wounds was pulling at her. She nuzzled his fur lovingly in response to him, to let him know she heard, and shebarely noticed when she felt a smaller bundle of fur press itself to her as well. "Fax...." She murmured softly, curling her tail around the pup as he settled himself next to her and continued to sleep.

Fax looked up drowsily and saw his mother snuggled up to Kuura happily, the young male smiled softly and wabbled towards the couple before plopping down next to Kitsu and curling up to sleep once more.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:43 pm
Seion the Kitsune

Kuura ears twitched and he looked at the entrance and his ears were forward and he saw the warriors with blood on their jawsfrom the Rogue wolf. then bowed and looked at their Beta and glared at him but then bowed and left the den and scattered around the Icehunter Territory and went to their positions to patrol the border heavily guarded for no more outsiders or rogue wolves to enter their lands once again. Kuura sighed he already knew the warriors weren't really respected towards him ever since he joined the pack when he was a Juvenile within the pack as their Beta and he just continued to watch the den's entrance since he knew that the rescue mission warriors would return to the den.

Serene waited and watched Kuura get closer to Kitsu and she wasn't going to force the warriors to be obedient towards Kuura since she knew that the warriors disliked him since Kuura reeked like a fox and they also wasn't pleased to see the Beta getting closer to an outsider She-wolf and her Pups they truly respected Moss's decision to keep the outsider and Kuura separated from each other. Serene wasn't that bothered She knew how tender a she-wolf's heart is when they connect with their forever mate greatly and she also knew that Kitsu would become the Beta female once Kuura and her mated then produce offspring with each other in the future.

Mutsa and Yangin entered the den, then Mutsa went to where Kuura and Kitsu was and set the pup down and spoke quietly only Kuura could hear. " listen fox boy this is your worst decision to make a outsider as your mate and you know that Serene will make you become a warrior wolf that won't be present much for this family or when you and that she-wolf produce offspring she will be raising them by herself once again dear Fox boy and you know your bending the pack laws claiming an outsider as your forever mate." Mutsa said with a snarl and walked away to join the other warriors once again.

Yangin sighed and looked at Kuura and bowed then spoke as his tail swayed. " I wish you luck with this family, sorry about Mutsa she is just jealous and warning you as a sister Kuura well I hope this is a good idea bro see ya." he said then bowed as he took off after Mutsa to join her in the patrolling once again.

FoxChildofDawn
Captain

Seion the Kitsune

Mythical Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:59 pm
FoxChildofDawn

Kitsu saw the patrol return and how they treated Kuura, her ears went back nervously and she looked at Kuura, wondering exactly why they disliked him so much, despite him breaking the rule to accept her as a mate. When she saw Dara, however, her eyes widened and she gently pulled the pup to her side next to Fax, noticing the single cut down her spine had already been treated. She silently thanked the kind wolf who would do such a thing, and nuzzled her children as they slept together.

Fax sensed his sister's return, and twitched his ears in a greeting as she snugled close to him. He breathed in the scent of her and the healing herbs, and made note of the curious smell that came from her fur from the other wolves who helped her. He wanted to be sure to thank them someday.

As soon as she touched the floor of the den, Dsra staggered towards her brother, aided by her mother. She snuggled close to Fax and Kitsu, so thankful to be back and much to exhausted to pick on Kuura for not listening to the pup's meaningless order before being kidnapped after the fight with the rogue.

Icehunters Pack's Territory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff