Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Story of the Ancient Wolf Packs

Back to Guilds

This is a story about the ancient lands of the wolves is being destroyed by the human beings in the world. 

Tags: wolf, nature, drama, roleplaying, wolves 

Reply Icehunters Pack's Territory
Icehunter Den Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LotusCrystal1223
Vice Captain

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:18 pm
FoxChildofDawn

Seion the Kitsune

The_One_and_Only_0815

((sorry real life got in the way))

(Winter shook her head at Runa.)Pup my hunting days are long behind me(she streched her front legs)I'm not just here to give advice to the younger ones.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:32 pm
The_One_and_Only_0815

Serene nodded as her tail swayed." Yes he got kicked in his chest really hard and wind out of him, but he didn't give up the fight . He just continued moving forward in his battle and than dragged the dead bull moose with us back here in our den. I bet he will still hide his pain until it becomes an unbearable pain that he won't be able to breath easily again." She said to Moss as she continued to stay put close to Moss.  

FoxChildofDawn
Captain

Seion the Kitsune

Mythical Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:39 am
FoxChildofDawn

Kitsu tilted her head and then shook it slightly. "No need to force yourself though, if it hurts you should at least say something instead..." Her eyes smiled at the view in the den, she felt so much more secure here than on the mountain near the rogues who would attack anyone. "Oh, it didn't actually hit me hard, just grazed my side thankfully. I was lucky to have been fast enough to avoid the blow. Kuura..." The she-wolf trailed off as she curled her body closer to herself next to him, her ears back as she sensed everyone staring at her and the pups, "Is it really okay that I made the journey here...? Will my pups and I be accepted...?" She was nervous as she spoke, trying to hide her bubbling heart as she knew there was something different she felt when she was near the Beta male, yet she didn't understand what it was or why she felt pulled towards him.

Fax saw the elder wolf talking to a younger wold and averted his attention from his sister to playfully tackle the adult.

Dara's eyes widened as her brother ran off to leap on the elder without even knowing anyone in the den or how they even thought of the three new wolves. The black pup ran after her brother and hastily apologized to the elder for his rude nature.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:20 pm
Seion the Kitsune

Kuura looked at her and was also wondering if they will be accepted, but it was up to Moss and Serene to decide whether kitsu and her pups will be allowed to stay or not he just laid there he really didn't feel like getting up since it hurt to stand since kick was pretty close to where his fore legs were attached, but it just hurt him since his breathing get rough around his chest if he forced himself to stand up once again. " Well I keep to myself and don't complain about anything since Moss's mate Serene wasn't injured and I achieved what I promised the alpha that she won't ever be harmed in anyway in her life even when she is a mother since it is my duty to protect the alphess of the pack for she won't get any kind of deathly wound like I did today." he said to Kitsu and laid there he wasn't that hungry right now since he could feel the Caressing pain still traveling all through his body.

LotusCrystal1223

Runa tilted his head then smiled at winter, " I wonder how good you hunted when you were the alphess in the past. Winter were you the greatest and strongest hunter in this pack before the new Generation of this wolf pack became how it is now?" he asked Winter then looked at the strange pup that didn't have the scent of the icehunter pack at all which made him become Protective and his fur standing up at it's end as a low growl came from deep in his throat as his ears went back.  

FoxChildofDawn
Captain

MegaFallenAngel123
Crew

Taken Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:22 pm
FoxChildofDawn
Serene

Moss looked at his alpha mate then to his beta. He shook his head, "One of us should probably go make sure he is ok. I dont need my beta being hurt and dying. I will go talk to him my love." He licked his mates muzzle and stood up. Before he walked away from his mate he turned to her, "We still have to discuss Kitsu and her pups. But that can wait. Our most important thing is to make sure out beta is ok."

Moss walked up to where Kuura and Kitsu were talking. He walked in front of his beta and looked at the female with him, "May I have a word with my beta please?" He then turned to Kuura, "I know you got hurt in the hunt. What hurts and do not lie to me Kuura.Your my beta and I cannot have my beta hurt and have a chance of you dying."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:19 am
FoxChildofDawn

Kitsu sighed at Kuura's words and thought to herself a bit, wishing he would care about his own body more. When she smelled and then spotted the alpha, she froze in place. "Y-yes,of course." She stammered out and got to her paws and awkwardly padded towards her misbehaving pups, looking back at Kuura worried for his body and health. When she got to her pups, she realized Fax had gotten himself into trouble. "Fax! What on earth are you doing to those wolves?" Her scolding tone shocked the young male pup more than being growled at by the stranger and he shrunk back towards his sister.

Fax heard the growling male and twitched his ears at the sound as he heard his sister trying to calm him. Then he heard something that shocked him enough that he jumped back. Shrinking his body behind his sister, his eyes widened at his mother who almost never yelled at them.

Dara sighed and bowed her head to the male wolf growling. "I'm sorry for my brother. Hes very immature even for a pup. We don't mean to cause concern." The black female pup looked at Runa worriedly, hoping he would forgive her brother.

Seion the Kitsune

Mythical Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250

FoxChildofDawn
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:03 pm
The_One_and_Only_0815

Serene nodded and she stayed put and watched Moss speak to Kuura the beta male of the pack and she watched him interact with the Beta and just laid down and rested her eyes as her tail laid next to her on the ground as she slept for a bit as Moss spoke to Kuura on his own, since she knew Moss was the one who had control over this pack so he had the right to say what he pleased to Kuura to get kuura to tell him the truth where he got hurt by the bull moose.

Kuura looked at Moss and forced himself to sit up and bowed his head to Moss as he clench his teeth in pain and he shook off the pain with his head bowed still and he spoke. " Alpha I got hit in the chest where my right fore leg is attached and I was kicked very hard in the chest knocking the wind out of me when I was doing my Task that was assigned by Serene and I did make sure your lover didn't get harmed by that moose at all only me and Kitsu got hurt, but I was harmed deathly and Kitsu just got her spine grazed by the moose." he said to Moss truthfully as he kept his head bowed.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:58 pm
FoxChildofDawn

Seion the Kitsune

The_One_and_Only_0815

(Winter laughed at Runa and his constant needs for stories from the past.)Yes I was a great huntress...)she trailed off at his growl and looked to the pup frowning)Who are you little one?  

LotusCrystal1223
Vice Captain

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

FoxChildofDawn
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:19 am
LotusCrystal1223

Seion the Kitsune

The_One_and_Only_0815

Kuura went over winter and winced in pain, but went in front Dara and Fax panting as he stood over Fax and Dara. he acted protective of the two as he looked at winter. " Elder me and Serene brought these two back with their mother after our bull moose hunt today Winter." he said to winter as his tail swayed and he acted normal like he wasn't wounded by a moose as he spoke to Winter.

Runa's ears perked when he heard what winter told him before the pup ran into him. " that is amazing Winter and by the way did you ever become father's lover in the past Winter I'm very curious about the past since I wasn't born yet and Kuura shouldn't you ask Moss before bringing a outsider wolf and her pups into our pack." he said to Kuura as his head was bowed since Kuura was the beta male in their pack.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:56 pm
FoxChildofDawn

LotusCrystal1223

The_One_and_Only_0815

Kitsu watched as Kuura went and protected her pups from the judgemental eyes and comments, she felt bad that she put him in such a position and carefully padded up to him, and bowed to the elder wolf. "I am so sorry for my pups misbehavior..." She didn't know what else to say since she and her pups were indeed outsiders untill they were allowed to join the pack. She glanced at the Beta male nervously, wanting to thank him for stepping up for the pups but knowing now was not the time.

Fax watched as Kuura stepped in front protectively, and pouted irritbly, wishing he could be as cool and collected as the him.

Dara looked up at Kuura, her eyes sparkling in admoration for the beta male as he protected her and her brother.

Seion the Kitsune

Mythical Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250

FoxChildofDawn
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:26 pm
Seion the Kitsune

Kuura just nuzzled Kitsu nicely and looked at Dara and Fax, and he didn't know what to suggest to the Alphas to Keep Kitsu and her pups in the pack. " we couldn't leave these three alone since she had Pups with her, but Moss and Serene will decide what to do with Kitsu and her pups. Runa don't harm these pups and these two are young so they will misbehave since these three haven't been in any Pack for a long time. so treat them equally until the Final decision is made by the Alphas." he said to Runa.

Runa sighed and bowed as he excused himself and Nuzzled Winter as his tail swayed nicely. " Winter I still want to hear about your adventures when you are young so lets talk about your young times I'm very curious about you and my father Winter." he said to winter as his tail wagged with interest and joy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:50 pm
FoxChildofDawn

Kitsu felt comforted by Kuura's kindness and looked at him greatefully. "Kuura, I still don't think helping with the catch is enough to thank you for even temporary shelter." Her ginger ears tilted slightly, as her warm gaze watched him for a response.

Fax padded up towards the adult male and elder female cautiously, never once hearing tales of others' pasts or journeys.

Dara followed her brother and cleared her throat a little before speaking up. "E-excuse me, I am really sorry about before, but would you mind us listening to your stories?" The black pup tilted her head in an unententionally cute mannor, as she hoped the adults would allow them the pleasure.  

Seion the Kitsune

Mythical Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250

FoxChildofDawn
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:16 pm
Seion the Kitsune

Kuura smiled as his tail swayed " what do you want to do for the "thank you for the temporary Shelter" Kitsu, but I'm fine with the catch help as the thank you Kitsu and I'm just happy that nobody got hurt today" he said and looked at the Pups as he finched in pain then shook his pain off. "Anyways Fax and Dara what do you two want to do today." He said to Fax and Dara as he continued to stay by Kitsu.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:24 pm
FoxChildofDawn

Kitsu shook her head with a smile. "Whatever you want Kuura, but I would like to make sure your wound is okay before anything else. I know you're hurt.." Her smile turned to a concerned frown as she nuzzeled the beta male, trying to hold back the growing affection for him, not sure it would be appropriate with being an outsider and only knowing him a day.

Fax looked at his sister expectingly and waited for the answer he knew would come. For once he completely agreed with her.

Dara Looked up at Kuura and sat down. "We'd like to listen to stories about the past." She yiped, her brother nodding in agreement.  

Seion the Kitsune

Mythical Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250

MegaFallenAngel123
Crew

Taken Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:12 am
Seion the Kitsune
FoxChildofDawn

LotusCrystal1223

The_One_and_Only_0815

Moss listened to what his beta said. He then looked over to Kitsu then back to Kuusa. He shook his head, "First off you should not have brought an outsider to the pack even if they do have pups. Second, since you are hurt you will have to stay inside the den and heal. Now I have to go talk to my mate to figure out what she wants to do about the outsiders." He turned his tail on his beta as he looked at Kitsu and her pups. He walked up to Serene and sat down next to her, nuzzling her, "What do we do about them?"  
Icehunters Pack's Territory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff