Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:52 pm
Grim was shocked to hear her ask him not to go. He felt bad as she told him about people not wanting to know about her. He looked at her and gave her the warmest smile he has every given anyone. '' Then those people are fools to never spend the time to get to know the great women in front of them. Besides it should be obvious that you don't like all girly things.'' He then sat down next to her. '' And to tell you the truth I almost thought the same thing when I first met you but then I spent time with you and I felt like an idiot for thinking the same way as them.'' Grim bowed his head to her. '' I am sorry....Kona.''  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:07 pm
Kona Bloodstorm
====
She looked at him and blushed a bit. Hearing him tell her he was sorry and all she finally smiled back at him. Though his heart warming smile, had made her heart skip a beat or two. Her hand gone to his,"So, why serve my family?", she asked.

damian grayson

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:17 pm
When she asked him that question he found himself a little sad. ''Lets just say that my past adventures had some big problems and I was tired of it. So I only wanted to take a small break from it all and found this want ad to be a small time guard.'' He then looked at her and smirked ''But it took me to my hardest job yet where I have to look after a person who seems nice but is extremely stubborn and does not need my protection. But it would be boring other wise.'' With that he got up and started walking toward the exit. ''Come on everyone must be wondering where you are if you want to keep this conversation going we can continue it latter if you like.'' He held out his bandaged hand to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:14 pm
Kona Bloodstorm
====
Hearing Grim she nodded then walked with him away from the stables. Gently she pushed him but grinned. Then she darted off and ran back inside before going into the kitchen. Of course the staff was used to Kona grabbing food like a thief and eat on the run. O~or she'd sit in there and chat with the staff well eating.

damian grayson

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:12 pm
Grim was a little surprised when Kona agreed with him without arguing first. But not so much when she started running or when she got to the kitchen. He still does not know why she liked going to the kitchen so much. But that's just him since he hardly ate so he never found any reason to be here but if Kona was in here then so must he. Of course the thought of teasing her about being in the kitchen so much came across his mind but luckily he was a wiser man then that so he decided to keep it to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:28 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She ran through the kitchen and grabbed a muffin. Of course she hid behind a curtain that was not far from the kitchen. Her muffin was firmly in her hand as she controlled her breathing.

Lupine the Crimson Wolf

Hey, I'm back on, hopefully a bit more. Tell your brother please though I already PM-ed him.
Hugs from Oklahoma, Thorn  

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:06 am
When Grim got to the kitchen he noticed that Kona wasn't there he raised one eyebrow and looked at the head chief "A hit and run. " The chief then pointed towards were she went so he went to look for her but couldn't see or hear her. " Every good controlling your breathing so I couldn't hear you your getting better at this but you maybe a few mistakes. But to save time." Grim then pull the curtain off to show what he was looking for. " I well just tell you one. " He then pointed at the muffin. " I can still smell this."  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 6:42 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

When he pulled back the curtain, she listened to him. Before taking the muffin and shoved it into his face. Only to let out a yelp kind of whoop. Of course the muffin was partly in his mouth and up his nose. Though he'd hear footsteps go away from him as she whooped. Now she of course gone to hide again but stopped by her favorite reading room. The door was open ajar and she frowned. Only to look around but gone back around the corner to signal Grim to say nothing and follow her.

Once they could peek in she saw a maid on a man's lap. Before she realized it was her Father's due to his shoes. Now she pulled back and bumped into Grim's chest. To prevent from falling face first on the ground she let her hand hit the door and closed it shut with a slam. Again she gone to run off unless Grim was going to stop her.

Lupine the Crimson Wolf

Hey PM me!!! I want to hear how the Hell you are doing!!! Hope you dont mind the plot twist.  

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:14 pm
Grim stayed still for away after getting a face full of muffin. He remembered his training to clam himself and took deep breaths. After calming down he fallowed after Kona intending to give her some of the left over muffin but stopped when she signaled him to come quietly. He did as he was told and again relayed on his training to move quickly and quietly when Kona bumped into his chest and as she turned to run off he rapped his arms around her and jumped to the highest point he could. " Kona whats wrong whos here? " Grim asked quietly turning to look at the closed door not knowing who was behind it ready to strike down on whoever came out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:26 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She noticed that they were on a beam, up on the ceiling. Now she looked up at him. Before a couple of tears came to her eyes. "My Father, he was with a maid." She said. As she started to feel panicked. "She was on his lap, like a lover." She added quietly.

Lupine the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:38 pm
Grim couldn't believe want he was hearing still looking at the door waiting for some one to come out since it was closed with some force. Grim could not stand the fact that he was working for a dishonest man not much different from his birth father. He turned around to comfort Kona and what he saw made his blood boil. For as long as he had worked here Kona was either happy, board or hungry when ever he saw her but now she was crying and he felt furry he had never felt before and he does not know why. Grim could barely control himself it took all his strength and training to not go down there and punish the king for this so he settled for reaching over to another beam and slowly start breaking it in his palm.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:50 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

Of course she started to look away from him. Now she was rubbing her eyes and sniffling a bit. Though eventually the door cracked open. She almost stopped breathing then. Soon enough a black haired maid left the room. Of course she knew it still wasn't her Mother dressed up.

Once the maid left the hall, she looked to Grim. "Please take me back to my room. Just tell everyone that I am sick..." She said. Since the maid had closed the door behind her.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:59 pm
" As you wish " He picked her up princess style and started to jump from beam to beam not landing on the floor so no one sees them. When they got to her door he gentle puts her down and opens it for her. " Come on I think its for the best you rest for awhile after all that. " As she walked in he closed the door behind them locking it so no one walked in on them right now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:12 am
Kona Bloodstorm

She finally had calmed down enough, so she wasn't crying any more. Though as he jumped beam to beam, she kept her eyes closed. Once he got to the floor in front of her bedroom door; she felt breathless. Though once both of them were in the room, she started to kick off her boots.

Though he wouldn't be able to even see her feet. Now she gone over to the freshly made bed and just half way belly flopped onto it. A faint groan left her, but she didn't bother to move. Though finally after a good ten minutes later she just rolled into the bed, and started to yank the blankets off roughly before covering herself up with them. Though by now she wouldn't even notice her leggings covered ankles poking out from under her dress.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:23 am
Grim decided to sit in the corner and waited. He needed to get out and take out some of this anger but he need to stay with Kona. After awhile Grim made the decision to walk back and forth to get some blood flowing and to keep from going berserk from the earlier events but it wasn't as relieving as his workout routine.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff