Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:40 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

When she heard him after she took a bite. She gave him a dull expression. Before swallowing her bite. "Oh, yes poison my guard. It makes so much sense." She said. Before setting down his plate down and scoped up his eggs on his fork before holding it to him. Though he'd have to lean to take a bite.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:44 pm
He looked at the food on the fork. " I wasn't saying it was poisoned. Its just I was raised with the idea of if you didn't earn it you don't get to have it." He slowly leaned forward and opened his mouth to eat the food. It tasted really good in fact he would say it was the best he has had in a long time.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:04 am
Kona Bloodstorm

"You have been sitting up with me. And that's good enough for me." She said. Of course she put the fork back onto the plate. Only to eat her own eggs and watched him.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:10 am
He ate his food and enjoyed every bite. " You are a great cook I could eat this every day." He said in between bites. After he was done he sat there waiting for her to finish and when she did he took both their plates and put them where they belonged to be cleaned and started to wash them.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:24 am
Kona Bloodstorm

"Uh, thanks... I don't think that I am that good." She said. When she was done eating, she was shocked when he took off with her empty plate. But she didn't argue with it and watched him.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:33 am
" Well it is a lot better then burnt possum trust me." He said smiling at her while he did the dishes. " Or burnt rat for that matter." Looking up thinking about all the burnt ugly stuff he had to eat on the road because he had no idea how to cook anything.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:10 am
Kona Bloodstorm

She made a face hearing this. Only to walk over to him and put a hand on his back. But she moved away before she could start to move towards her. She was confused on what was going through her mind.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:23 am
He turned around when she touched his back. " What did you need something?" He asked confused. Looking at her to see what is wrong.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:42 am
Kona Bloodstorm

She blushed and shook her head. Before heading to the bathroom now. After a while she walked out and gone to the couch. Now her gaze gone to the ceiling before sighing.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:08 am
He was confused on exactly what happened but did not want to make her upset. So he decided to do his daily routine. When she walked out of the bathroom he went in to clean up. After he was done he walked out and looked at her. " So is now one of those bad times to talk to you?" He asked just wanting to find out.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:45 am
Kona Bloodstorm

She had kept the bathroom clean when she used it. Only to hear Grim and just sigh. Now she glanced at him and rolled her eyes. "I... I have never actually... Well courted a guy that I like." She mumbled. As a fresh blush came to her cheeks.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:44 pm
All he did was shrug. " So.. I have never courted a women before so we are both inexperienced. We will learn together." He said sitting down next to her.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:54 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She still looked away from him and folded her arms. Of course she was biting her lip. Now she didn't know what to do or say.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:09 pm
Rubbing the back of his head trying to think. " If it helps we will take this as slow as you want and only move forward when you are ready." He said trying to calm her down.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:22 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

Without looking she reached back and hit his arm. "Yeah, yeah..." She said. Only to glance at him and shake her head.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games