Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:04 pm
He shook his head. " No I don't really need to sleep that often so if I don't have to I wont." He headed for the door. " Well lets get this day started."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:10 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

"And what exactly are we going to do today?" She asked, only to walk after him. Of course she started to rub her eyes and sighed. It was clear that she may of over slept. But with so much stress she rather feel sleepy than sick.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:14 pm
He walked into the main room and stop to think. " Well I'm not a great a teacher as my fathers but maybe I could show you a few self defense moves for you safety. Nothing major just moves I learned while growing up." He said turning back to look at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:18 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She looked at him and nodded after a moment. Of course she knew a bit of fighting with war hammers and battle axes. Though she felt a pang of hunger and cringed before face palming.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:23 pm
He turn his head in a confusing way. "Whats the matter?" He said walking up to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:25 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

"I forgot to eat anything last night..." she said. Only to sigh before going over to the counter and look in the basket. Now she was splitting the food out of habit. But it was mostly put some on one side well putting the rest on the counter.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:31 pm
He stood there watching as she took out all the food. " Yeah I forgot you need to eat regularly. I should have remembered that my bad." He walked up to the food and stood there confused. " Man I feel useless here since I don't know much about cooking."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:35 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She glanced at him and raised an eyebrow. Of course she couldn't image a life where she ate less. But it was probably from how her life was. Now she shooed him from the small kitchen area. "Out, get out Grim..." like, she said. Only to start cutting up the food on a cutting board.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:38 pm
He quickly left the kitchen but stayed in the door way and watched. Mostly the look on his face was that of confusion. " Where did you learn to cook?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:51 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

"Did you forget where I like to spend my time? Two hundred years in the kitchen teaches you a few things." She said. Now she started to make a couple of sunny side up eggs as she prepared a stew.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:09 pm
He slowly started to walk up behind her and looked at the food. He did not need to eat as often as other but he could not lie it smelled good and was getting him hunger. So he continued to look at the food as she prepared it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:16 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She sensed him behind her, but said nothing. Without thinking she nudged him back. Still she kept cooking and started to hum. Now she started to move a bit faster as she kept cooking. After a while longer, she handed him a plate with scrambled eggs. Only to finish up starting the stew.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:20 pm
He backed up when she nudged him but without thinking he move forward to keep looking at the food. He enjoyed listening to her humming and eventually sat down. When she handed him the plate with eggs he placed it on the table and keep on watching her cook.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:53 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She finally got the stew started and sighed. Now she handed him the other plate of eggs. Without thinking she grabbed the silverware. Once at table she sat down and started to eat.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:57 pm
He just looked at the food in front of him then at her going back and forth between them. " Wait I get to have some too?" He said picking up the plate looking at it for something out of the ordinary. " Even thought I didn't help and I don't have to earn it? "  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games