Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Underground Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A warm and friendly roleplaying guild 

Tags: Roleplay, Romance, Fantasy, Action, Sci-Fi 

Reply Fandom Roleplays
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; The story of Team Dynamic Duo 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:26 pm
User Image
Blair smiled as she ate the pecha berry but when Xander said that they only existed in video games, and stuff like that, she tilted her head. "What's a video game?" she asked not knowing what it was. She'd never heard the term before. Though she wasn't the smartest pokemon in her class, she was smart. The smartest pokemon title went to her friend Galaxina, an espurr. Blair was usually picked on by the other students but Galaxina was her only friend right now.

Adien Heavenly-Wing

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:06 pm
User Image

''It is something...that folks like me enjoy in my world. It is hard to explain and what's there to do around...anything fun?'' Said Xander as he tried to explain his world to them both as best as he could.
''Your world sounds very strange and unusual, and there are lots of things to do around here, why take a look around the the village. Blair, please show our guest around the village and do try to keep out of trouble, I do not know what I were to do, if anything were to happen to you.'' Said Sebastian shiny Serperior a he put her down and kissed her forehead.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 5:02 am
User Image
"Don't worry papa! We'll be fine." Blair said smiling as he kissed her forehead. She nuzzled her papa before she said "Come on Xander! I'll show you around!" as she looked up at her new friend waiting for him to follow her. Once they made it into town, she smiled seeing everyone happy and going about their business. "This is Serene village~!" She said happily as she showed him around. "Over there is the cafe. They have the best food and drinks anywhere. Then over there is Mr. Kecleon's shop. There's not much that he hasn't sold or heard about." Then she was about to show him around when the school bullies came over to them. "Well, well. If it isn't Little baby Blair!" One said. "I'm not a baby!" Blair said angrily as she growled at the pancham that was picking on her.

Adien Heavenly-Wing

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 10:31 pm
User Image

Xander followed Blair to Serene village and looked around to take in everything around him. ''Wow! This place is pretty nice! And he sounds like he has some pretty rare stuff and has probably heard of things, that most folks here don't know about, I assume.'' Said Xander smiling looking around at all; the Pokemon that were talking or doing business with each other. Xander heard Blair growling angrily and came over to her side and shouted at the Pancham that was picking on her. ''Stop bullying my friend! Or else!'' Said Xander angrily as he started trembling. ''Or else what?!'' Sneered the Zangoose who was one of the school bullies who started pushing Xander around.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 7:12 pm
User Image
Blair growled and huffed at the two. "Come on Xander! These two aren't worth a hill of beans. Besides, we have better things to do." She said knowing it got on their nerves when she called them worthless. She had a plan that worked more a lot of the time. She had some control of her illusion powers but not totally. Though for her plans these illusions were easy enough to scare these two, who always fell for it.

Adien Heavenly-Wing

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 11:52 pm
User Image

]
Xander nodded and proceeded to leave with Blair and see the rest of the village. ''Yeah....you're right. Let's get going, like you said, we have better things to do." Said Xander walking along side her. ''Do you go to school? Or something? I really wanna know, I'm really curious about everything here.'' Said Xander walking next to her as he looked around.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 3:49 pm
User Image
"Actually, almost all the kids go to school, even me. I'm not the smartest kid though. That honor goes to my friend Galaxina. I guess you'd know her as an espurr. She was my only friend up until you came. If you want, I can see if Papa would get you into the same classes as me?" She explained as she walked along showing him around. "I've got an idea! Let's go to the school! Maybe Mr. Simipour will know something about you being turned into a riolu." She said smiling hoping to learn something about Xander's world.

Adien Heavenly-Wing

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 11:37 pm
User Image

''That would be nice. Thank you very much, I'd love to go to school with you, we could be class mates. And I do hope he has the answers that I am looking for, also I really wanna meet your friend Galaxina the Espurr. Because the more the merrier, also I think we should set out on our own adventure sometime'' Said Xander with a smile on his face.

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Fandom Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash