Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Underground Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A warm and friendly roleplaying guild 

Tags: Roleplay, Romance, Fantasy, Action, Sci-Fi 

Reply Fandom Roleplays
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; The story of Team Dynamic Duo 1x1 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:01 pm
Storyline: One day a young boy was transported to the Pokemon world in flash of of light and now is in the body of a Riolu, and when he awoke he saw a Zorua looking down at him.

Name:
Level:
Attacks:
Appearance:
Height:
Weight:  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:45 am
Name: Blair
Level: 5
Attacks: Dark pulse, Scratch, Pursuit, Extrasensory
Likes: The Dark, tricking others, making illusions, her new riolu friend.
Dislikes: bad Pokemon, being yelled at, being beat up on.
Appearance: User Image
Height: 2′4″
Weight:27.6 lbs

Adien Heavenly-Wing

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:56 pm
Name: Xander
Level: 5
Attacks: Aura Sphere, Quick Attack, Flash Cannon, Dragon Tail
Dislikes: bad Pokemon, being yelled at, being beat up on, not being able to use his full power in battle
Appearance: User Image
Height: 0.7 m
Weight: 20.2 kg

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:18 pm
User Image
Blair, a zorua, was minding her own business sitting by a lake. All of a sudden, she heard a loud thud and hid within the bushes, only to peek out and see a Riolu laying on the ground unconscious. She ran over and said "Hey! You alright!?" In a worried way as she nudged him, trying to wake him up. She then started shaking him with her paws, worried that he might be hurt badly.

Adien Heavenly-Wing

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:26 pm
User Image Xander was lying in a large empty field, when he began to open his eyes as he heard someone talking to him, but he did not know who it was. ''Ugh.....y-yeah...I'm fine, where.....am I? I don't even remember what happened, I just blacked out.'' Said Xander as he opened his eyes fully and was taken a back at the Zorua that was standing over him. ''Y-you can talk? I don't believe a talking Zorua! Wow I didn't that there even more Pokemon that could talk as well! That is so cool!'' said Xander not even realizing that he himself was a Riolu.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:58 pm
User Image
Blair tilted her head. "You must have hit your head on a rock or something. In case you forgot, you're a riolu, and you're talking to me. Are you sure you're alright?" She asked as she came closer tilting her head a bit checking him out for head injuries.

Adien Heavenly-Wing

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:35 pm
User Image

Xander looked at Blair with a puzzled expression on his face as he rubbed his head with his paw. ''Ummm....what you are talking about? I am not a Riolu...and do you have a place that I stay for the night? I think I did hit my head pretty hard. And what the....I really am a Riolu!'' Said Xander as his confusion turned into fear and panic as he started freaking out when he saw his blue paws. ''How did this happen? Why did it happen to me?'' Said Xander as he was freaking out.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:13 pm
User Image
"You're pretty weird, but who isn't these days?" She said with a small snicker. "Follow me. I'm sure that I can get my papa to let you stay with us." She said as she turned to walk towards the small village just up ahead.

Adien Heavenly-Wing

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:10 pm
User Image

Xander followed her to her house as he took in his surroundings and everything else around him. ''Still cannot believe that I am a Pokemon.'' He thought to himself in his head.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:57 pm
User Image
Blair took him to her home before she went inside and yelled "Papa! Are you home?!" as she looked around the house for him. She was adopted by him as a baby. She knew he wasn't her real papa, but he was the closest thing to a family she had besides the pokemon in the village. They were nice and all, but she wondered what was beyond the village. What was the real world like out there? She wanted to find out.

Adien Heavenly-Wing

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:29 pm
User Image

''I'm home! I was just taking a nap'' Said Blair's father who was a shiny Serperior as he slithered towards her and smiled at her. ''So...who is this, sweetie'' Her adopted father looking at the Riolu. ''Whoa! A shiny Serperior....'' Thought Xander to himself in his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:55 am
User Image
"I don't know his name but he hurt his head after he fell from the sky. I was hoping he could stay with us? He doesn't have anywhere else to go. Please can he stay with us papa?!" She explained knowing that the falling from the sky part wasn't really believable. It was the truth though and she knew that her papa could tell when she was telling the truth since whenever she lied, her illusion powers would activate and show the truth because she would get nervous about lying.

Adien Heavenly-Wing

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:11 pm
User Image

''I can clearly see that you are not lying. And it does seem that he does need a place to stay, yes. Very well then, I shall let him stay here with us.'' Said Blair's adopted father with a smile on his face as he picked her up with his vine whip to pick her and bring her closer to him for her to give him a hug.
''I can't believe that they trust me already, this is all so sudden'' Thought Xander to himself in his head.''  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:14 pm
User Image
Blair giggled and hugged her papa happily. "Thanks papa! You're the best!" She said as she hugged him. Blair never knew her real parents, but she knew that her papa loved her very much. She knew he always did his best to keep her happy.

Adien Heavenly-Wing

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:45 pm
User Image

Sebastian the shiny Serperior smiled at her and hugged her back. ''Thank you very much sweetie and your friend can stay with us'' Said Sebastian the shiny Serperior as he put her down and introduced himself as he then handed Blair a Pecha Berry for her to eat. ''My name is Xander and I come from a world that is way different than this world, that I find myself in.....'' Said Xander as he also explained that where he came from, Pokemon only exist in games and things like that.  
Fandom Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff