23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:25 am
[SLIDES IN LIKE FIVE MINUTES BEFORE THE RULE CHANGE]

SHIBE I GOT A COOL THING!
What is the cool thing?
executioner - Alexis' teeth have shifted to be razor-sharp and jagged; able to bite through flesh with only minor effort. As a result of this, their diet has shifted to be primarily meat, as their teeth are no longer suited to vegetation.
Where are your reqs? all RPs used for this are under the spoiler that means they were Dreamer RPs!
Do you promise you've never used these reqs for any other cool thing ever?: yep yep yep

shibrogane

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:11 am
What is the cool thing? Bunch of new powers
Where are your reqs? Here bruh
Do you promise you've never used these reqs for any other cool thing ever? yes

Quote:
Mega Kick - His kick is much more powerful than the average human's. Can put holes through walls, knock doors off their hinges, and even fell small trees (like, saplings/ones small enough you can put your hands around).

Quote:
HP Up - He can raise his personal defenses before a fight or a fire, making his body less susceptible to cuts and burns. He will feel the same amount of pain, but will be physically more difficult to damage.

Quote:
Eavesdrop - By focusing on a conversation within his line of sight, Rylan can listen in as though he was right beside the speakers, even if they're out of earshot.

shibrogane
UHH LOL might as well use his extra dreamer RPs while things are cheap??

MoonRazor

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:27 pm
Daekie

What is the cool thing?
executioner - Alexis' teeth have shifted to be razor-sharp and jagged; able to bite through flesh and bone with only minor effort. As a result of this, their diet has shifted to be primarily meat, as their teeth are no longer suited to vegetation. (They also regrow, shark-like, at a rapid pace if knocked out -- but it's not pleasant for anyone.)
Where are your reqs? all RPs used for this are under the spoiler that means they were Dreamer RPs!
Do you promise you've never used these reqs for any other cool thing ever?: yep yep yep

shibrogane

Please nix the part where they can bite through bone; also, regrowth would be a separate power, which you can purchase later.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:30 pm
MoonRazor
What is the cool thing? Bunch of new powers
Where are your reqs? Here bruh
Do you promise you've never used these reqs for any other cool thing ever? yes

Quote:
Mega Kick - His kick is much more powerful than the average human's. Can put holes through walls, knock doors off their hinges, and even fell small trees (like, saplings/ones small enough you can put your hands around).

Quote:
HP Up - He can raise his personal defenses before a fight or a fire, making his body less susceptible to cuts and burns. He will feel the same amount of pain, but will be physically more difficult to damage.

Quote:
Eavesdrop - By focusing on a conversation within his line of sight, Rylan can listen in as though he was right beside the speakers, even if they're out of earshot.

shibrogane
UHH LOL might as well use his extra dreamer RPs while things are cheap??

Approved  

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:37 pm
shibrogane
Daekie

What is the cool thing?
executioner - Alexis' teeth have shifted to be razor-sharp and jagged; able to bite through flesh with only minor effort. As a result of this, their diet has shifted to be primarily meat, as their teeth are no longer suited to vegetation.

shibrogane

Please nix the part where they can bite through bone; also, regrowth would be a separate power, which you can purchase later.

Done! Is it acceptable? surprised I kept the flesh-part!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:43 pm
Daekie
shibrogane
Daekie

What is the cool thing?

shibrogane

Done! Is it acceptable? surprised I kept the flesh-part!

that's fine, approved  

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

information services

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items