Submit

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:17 pm
SHIBE I GOT A COOL THING!
What is the cool thing? new power!
Where are your reqs?here!
Do you promise you've never used these reqs for any other cool thing ever? of course <3

shibrogane
ELEMENT ZERO
Leila can consciously adjust her own mass, allowing her to perform feats such as bound with the lightness of an air-filled balloon or stomp with enough weight to crack pavement.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:01 am
iloveyouDIE
What is the cool thing? Beyond power (upgrade of Riser power)
Where are your reqs? Here they are
Do you promise you've never used these reqs for any other cool thing ever? yes

BOY, YOU GOT THOSE HANDS THAT..
Previously only able to soothe, Alg's hands now can affect a person's mood in any direction. With a touch he can influence a person to whatever mood he wills. This is not strong enough to change someone's mind or have them act different than their normal self, but those in distress may find comfort, fears could be eased, sadness offered hope, or more reactionary responses could be nudged along in tense situations.

Also as a residual effect of Algie's continued use of this power on his spouse, it's become an effective counter to Jeremiah's constant chill while they are within one other's vicinity.

shibrogane

cibarium
What is the cool thing? new power!
Where are your reqs?here!
Do you promise you've never used these reqs for any other cool thing ever? of course <3

shibrogane
ELEMENT ZERO
Leila can consciously adjust her own mass, allowing her to perform feats such as bound with the lightness of an air-filled balloon or stomp with enough weight to crack pavement.

these are both approved  

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:18 pm
calling the never ending fire

dad, dad, dad. can we talk about that favor now?

this coincides with-

SHIBE I GOT A COOL THING
What is the cool thing? a gift from dad >:}
Where are your reqs? in this post, listed as ??? under extra powers/meta knowledge.
Do you promise you've never used these reqs for any other cool thing ever? they is used-up and req-dead.

shibrogane

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:24 pm
ATTN: ASCENCION
emo s**t

shibrogane

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:22 am

What is the cool thing? new power
Where are your reqs? they are here at the bottom of the post under the "power one" spoiler
Do you promise you've never used these reqs for any other cool thing ever? i solemnly swear i have not ever used them and never will again <3

shibrogane
(almost) randopower, please!

i would like rabbit to have a power with some sort of physical manifestation, whether it's something actually on his body (christmas light toes; disappearing/reappearing mustache; rainbow hair, but only while he's yawning; etc.) or something he can do that can easily be seen (stuff like the finger guns and grease and a lot of other things in the meta reward thread come to mind).

have at him.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:08 am
PAGING THE PEACEFUL ONE
come blow tibbie's mind pls  

Ephebe

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:31 pm
What is the cool thing? a New Power for the Fox Mom
Where are your reqs? 4 points from shop art, and 1 point from journal
Do you promise you've never used these reqs for any other cool thing ever?yes i promise!

shibrogane
TRICKSTER
Eve can change a mundane characteristic of an inanimate object by describing it as such in conversation with another person while they have their eyes off the object. By 'mundane', that means the new characteristic is always feasible, albeit improbable or unexpected: she can successfully suggest a vanilla cupcake is actually a chocolate cupcake, for example, but she probably can't use this power to turn a cupcake into a full-sized cake.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:00 pm
Smerdle

What is the cool thing? new power
Where are your reqs? they are here at the bottom of the post under the "power one" spoiler
Do you promise you've never used these reqs for any other cool thing ever? i solemnly swear i have not ever used them and never will again <3

shibrogane
(almost) randopower, please!

i would like rabbit to have a power with some sort of physical manifestation, whether it's something actually on his body (christmas light toes; disappearing/reappearing mustache; rainbow hair, but only while he's yawning; etc.) or something he can do that can easily be seen (stuff like the finger guns and grease and a lot of other things in the meta reward thread come to mind).

have at him.

at shep's behest, rabbit now has

Smerdle
STRING THEORY

Whenever Rabbit needs to tie something together, he can do it with a quick flick of the wrist and wiggle of the fingers. This makes a luminescent length of rope appear around the object and thread itself into the knot desired, like magic! Because it is magic, you dingus.

cibarium
Crew

Noob

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:04 pm
cibarium
What is the cool thing? a New Power for the Fox Mom
Where are your reqs? 4 points from shop art, and 1 point from journal
Do you promise you've never used these reqs for any other cool thing ever?yes i promise!

shibrogane
TRICKSTER
Eve can change a mundane characteristic of an inanimate object by describing it as such in conversation with another person while they have their eyes off the object. By 'mundane', that means the new characteristic is always feasible, albeit improbable or unexpected: she can successfully suggest a vanilla cupcake is actually a chocolate cupcake, for example, but she probably can't use this power to turn a cupcake into a full-sized cake.

Approved!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:18 pm
SHIBE I GOT A COOL THING
What is the cool thing? a new power for jeremiah
Where are your reqs? in this post, listed under extra powers/meta knowledge.
Do you promise you've never used these reqs for any other cool thing ever? they is used-up and req-dead.

shibrogane
IN HIS STEPS

Jeremiah now has the ability to teleport any direction without being seen. The distance covered can be no more than a football field in length without potential harm or severe drain on Jeremiah. Should there be barriers in his way they cannot be any more than something he could normally break through (with his own abilities; magical or otherwise). This does include people.

Within Ashdown this appears as if the air glimmers briefly, Jeremiah disappearing and reappearing at his intended destination. Within other ashdown this is also an offensive maneuver. A trail of cold fire is left in his wake should he will it. If he phases through a being it is not at all a comfortable sensation for them. Cold fire prickles at their skin and, in some cases, fire will actually break out along their being (if Jeremiah intends it).

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:45 am
What is the cool thing? Riser power
Where are your reqs? Here
Do you promise you've never used these reqs for any other cool thing ever? Yes

Easy, buddy
When making a conscious effort to do so, Rylan can slow down his perception of the speed at which things are moving relative to him. Much like taking a deep breath can seem to slow everything down, this power allows him to perceive external objects as moving at a much more manageable speed, allowing him the chance to react if a punch/bullet/fire blast/etc is moving toward or around him. This power only applies to things in his line of sight.

shibrogane

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:08 pm
azuredreams
SHIBE I GOT A COOL THING

shibrogane
IN HIS STEPS

Jeremiah now has the ability to teleport any direction without being seen. The distance covered can be no more than a football field in length without potential harm or severe drain on Jeremiah. Should there be barriers in his way they cannot be any more than something he could normally break through (with his own abilities; magical or otherwise). This does include people.

Within Ashdown this appears as if the air glimmers briefly, Jeremiah disappearing and reappearing at his intended destination. Within other ashdown this is also an offensive maneuver. A trail of cold fire is left in his wake should he will it. If he phases through a being it is not at all a comfortable sensation for them. Cold fire prickles at their skin and, in some cases, fire will actually break out along their being (if Jeremiah intends it).

I think a football field in Ashdown is way too much--I'd much prefer it if this power were based on line-of-sight. Sound ok?

MoonRazor
What is the cool thing? Riser power
Where are your reqs? Here
Do you promise you've never used these reqs for any other cool thing ever? Yes

Easy, buddy
When making a conscious effort to do so, Rylan can slow down his perception of the speed at which things are moving relative to him. Much like taking a deep breath can seem to slow everything down, this power allows him to perceive external objects as moving at a much more manageable speed, allowing him the chance to react if a punch/bullet/fire blast/etc is moving toward or around him. This power only applies to things in his line of sight.

shibrogane

Could I get a little clarification? How does this appear to others--do they perceive him as suddenly moving a lot faster than he should be able to?  

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:34 pm
shibroswol
azuredreams
SHIBE I GOT A COOL THING

shibroswol
IN HIS STEPS

Jeremiah now has the ability to teleport any direction without being seen. The distance covered can be no more that his natural line of sight without potential harm or severe drain on Jeremiah. Should there be barriers in his way they cannot be any more than something he could normally break through (with his own abilities; magical or otherwise). This does include people.

I think a football field in Ashdown is way too much--I'd much prefer it if this power were based on line-of-sight. Sound ok?

line of sight is perfect and changed in the above power. i apparently misread my distances when i was doing research on things, XD. i was thinking football field width not length, jeebus me.

(which is to say I was thinking 160 feet tops, which is close to line of sight distance)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:50 am
shibrogane
Could I get a little clarification? How does this appear to others--do they perceive him as suddenly moving a lot faster than he should be able to?

So the way I'm imagining it is, they don't really see him move, just where he ends up. So if someone was going for the punch, they aim for his face, throw the punch that should've landed but... somehow when they look again, he's a step to the left, or a step to the right.

Or there's a blast of fire coming that's going to envelop him, but people look again, and somehow he's just out of its blast radius.  

MoonRazor

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:40 pm
MoonRazor
azuredreams

Go forth and wreck havoc upon the populace for you are approved  
information services

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff